Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that provides some soothing ice for your hard kicked nuts, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Play the new update when it drops here and you will understand!

If you like Reba/Angelica it will be awesome!

I have supported "OBD" since .01 because I am in "that life" (ex military turned biker trash) and I will not share the linx because I need this story to play out to the end! Unlike 99% of the other games I threw money into that were abandoned...

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Play the new update when it drops here and you will understand!

If you like Reba/Angelica it will be awesome!

I have supported "OBD" since .01 because I am in "that life" (ex military turned biker trash) and I will not share the linx because I need this story to play out to the end! Unlike 99% of the other games I threw money into that were abandoned...
Apparently, I have run out of response emojis yet again, my friend. So, here is a thumbs up just for you. :cool:(y)

Former US Marine here, was always too damned poor to afford a motorcycle and drove a lot of vans and trucks to haul all of my music equipment around. I'm a "hang around" at best as a retired pro bassist with many biker friends from playing everywhere from biker dives to opening for Steppenwolf during Arizona Bike Week back in 03 or 04... My Swiss cheese mind can't remember exactly. Same year as my heart attack and subsequent heart surgery... that much I do remember...

I've been following Long Road Home since episode one was all there was and I was instantly hooked. Just felt like my kind of people and I instantly related to MC and the ladies as well. Thanks for not spoiling the new material. My ability to help financially dried up when my rent increased by 20% two years in a row when my disability benefit only went up by 8%. So, I wait patiently for Dima to post for free here. He's incredibly generous only waiting two weeks from his top level premiere to provide a free public post so you won't hear me ask for it to be shared any earlier, my friend. I have too much respect and admiration for Dima and his art. It would feel like a grave disrespect to ask for an early share. I help out in other ways like spell checking and general moral support. I don't let folks talk shit about this game or it's dev in here. Even got myself banned from the forum for a couple of weeks on one occasion for telling off one excruciating asshole. I missed talking to my friends here but I could still read the feed and the trouble maker hasn't returned either so mission accomplished.

I LOVE this game and am jealous to protect it from the shit talkers here on this site. Managed to become friends with Dima in the process. Just like his characters, he's my kind of people. Sounds like you are too. Semper fi!

Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues... Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Guardra

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and holy smokes. That was one hell of an amazing update.
While I did sort of miss the club's girls in a way (none of them really appear other than Angelica and Chloe), but Angelica has benefited so much from being the focus of content this time around; in the beginning I felt a bit mixed regarding her character, but I'm finding myself liking her character very much now.

Larissa & Angel also had gotten decent updates, which I enjoyed.

The whole ending with Stan and Della having Quack's ring placed at Bud and Sissy's crime scene to pin the blame on the Minions, I'd say puts a very interesting wrinkle on the storyline.
Angelica right now trusts the Rogues wholeheartedly, but what would happen if Angelica somehow find out this deception?
Will she be furious, and crumble mentally? Or will Stan & Della be able to keep this secret to the grave (with Stan, guess that is literal, since it's implied he's not got much longer left with his illness)
?

Regardless, very much looking forward to how it goes about in the next update.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Darn it;

I tried... I tried a lot... and figured out that this... "unproductive" MC is shooting blanks. I respected and even admired this guy as a man at the beginning, such a shame. What is the meaning of having an eye if you can't see through it; use pirate eyepatch instead, at least it looks kool that way. Why always good games have -one way or another- weakling male MCs, I wonder? Something always broken, MCs start cool and manly and at some point you realize they are just acting manly... deficient males that compensating their... weaknesses.

I can't even find fitting words to express my disappointment and sadness.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Darn it;

I tried... I tried a lot... and figured out that this... "unproductive" MC is shooting blanks. I respected and even admired this guy as a man at the beginning, such a shame. What is the meaning of having an eye if you can't see through it; use pirate eyepatch instead, at least it looks kool that way. Why always good games have -one way or another- weakling male MCs, I wonder? Something always broken, MCs start cool and manly and at some point you realize they are just acting manly... deficient males that compensating their... weaknesses.

lmao.........what?
Makes me chuckle thinking how you even came to that absurd conclusion.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Darn it;

I too have a thing for impregnation and pregnancy ..
But this VN it is one of the VERY few VNs that have a mature and -somewhat realistic- setting & writing .. etc
And don't get me wrong it is still a male fantasy (and a really great one at that), but having the MC knocking up girls left and right will -imho- seriously hurt its maturity and quality.

I believe the dev has confirmed that there will be one or two pregnancies one is already being set in motion with Katy, but nowhere near the "repopulate the earth" type.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I too have a thing for impregnation and pregnancy ..
But this VN it is one of the VERY few VNs that have a mature and -somewhat realistic- setting & writing .. etc
And don't get me wrong it is still a male fantasy (and a really great one at that), but having the MC knocking up girls left and right will -imho- seriously hurt its maturity and quality.

I believe the dev has confirmed that there will be one or two pregnancies one is already being set in motion with Katy, but nowhere near the "repopulate the earth" type.
Thank you for your spot-on analysis of how I've handled pregnancy in the game. Your patience will soon be rewarded my friend. (y)

Take care, Dima

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Nice. I'm all about stuffing that oven.
But when you get more than two ish girls pregnant.
The immersion start to suffer, what if you die. Are you gonna leave how many kids without a father.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes