motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thanks for keeping the villagers from burning me at the stake Phat! (y) :LOL:

Just dropped Episode 10.0.1 Part 2 to my upper tier Patrons.

I love my family but geez it's been like Grand Central Station at the Ol' homestead this summer. Sent the sister-in-law back home last week. But then had a niece come to visit for a couple of weeks. It's been tough to stay focused on the update. I haven't been ghosting everyone but anytime spent in the forums was time not spent completing the update. Below are the update notes.

Long Road Home Episode 10.0.1 Part 2 Full Release

This episode is focused on MC bringing Angelica (Reba) over to the Rogue's side. MC makes a visit to City Hall and makes several discoveries.

It took much longer than I would have liked to complete. I had many family distractions and RL issues to deal with all summer. With that winding down it should be easier to stay focused and make better progress. I have several scenes that I had posted teasers that aren’t in the update. The scenes were pushed to 10.0.1 Part three. The main story had to progress to set the stage for the showdown between the Rogues and the Minions.

I hope you enjoy it.

You can now hide the "Quick Menu" at the bottom of the text box. It can be toggled on/off in the preferences menu. The Quick Menu is enabled by default.

I've attached a clean save for the beginning of 10.0.1 Part 2 (All girls in play)

10.0.1 Part 2 Episode Stats,

863 still images
81 Animations/loops (3,000+ animation slides)
10,787 lines of code and text
1 Major story event
12 side events
More music and sound effects.

Take care,
OBD
Great to hear, Dimitri57. Thanks for your work and your generosity. Just a note... As I'm sure you know... Rogues don't leak so we will happily wait for it's appearance by other means... After a bit... My advice to ardent fans is to...

Wait.gif

We need a hero!
My friend this is sort of a defacto 1% club. Most of the regulars here think of themselves as Rogues so anyone who wanted to be "a hero" should probably...

cornhole.gif

Jus' Sayin' :cool::p:ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for keeping the villagers from burning me at the stake Phat! (y) :LOL:

Just dropped Episode 10.0.1 Part 2 to my upper tier Patrons.

I love my family but geez it's been like Grand Central Station at the Ol' homestead this summer. Sent the sister-in-law back home last week. But then had a niece come to visit for a couple of weeks. It's been tough to stay focused on the update. I haven't been ghosting everyone but anytime spent in the forums was time not spent completing the update. Below are the update notes.

Long Road Home Episode 10.0.1 Part 2 Full Release

This episode is focused on MC bringing Angelica (Reba) over to the Rogue's side. MC makes a visit to City Hall and makes several discoveries.

It took much longer than I would have liked to complete. I had many family distractions and RL issues to deal with all summer. With that winding down it should be easier to stay focused and make better progress. I have several scenes that I had posted teasers that aren’t in the update. The scenes were pushed to 10.0.1 Part three. The main story had to progress to set the stage for the showdown between the Rogues and the Minions.

I hope you enjoy it.

You can now hide the "Quick Menu" at the bottom of the text box. It can be toggled on/off in the preferences menu. The Quick Menu is enabled by default.

I've attached a clean save for the beginning of 10.0.1 Part 2 (All girls in play)

10.0.1 Part 2 Episode Stats,

863 still images
81 Animations/loops (3,000+ animation slides)
10,787 lines of code and text
1 Major story event
12 side events
More music and sound effects.

Take care,
OBD
Dima, you are a wonderful human being, my brother.:cool:(y)

I'm certainly looking forward to spending time with Angelica both on the open road as well as much more intimate settings.
gradt8f.jpg
I'm also looking forward to the promised time with Larisa as well. She's much less emotionally fragile than Angelica so we should have a grand time with MC going balls deep in that Russian honey pot.
grlb0j.jpg
She's always been one of my favorites, along side Jessy, Tracey, Katy, Willow, Ash and little Nikki. TBH, I really do love all of these girls and desperately want to hug and kiss every one of them like a long lost lover found anew. But, such are my fantasies, my friend... You and our motley crew here have been privy to some of them... Also, I do understand if Larisa has to wait because I don't want to see her short changed. I expect a special event with her, just like I expect a special event with Angelica, who will take the lion's share of MC's love and tenderness to win over. I'm sure I'll love what you have in store... I always do!:devilish:

I could ramble on and on... you know how I am... However, I really just want to say that it is great to hear from you again! Hoping you are well after all of the family affairs have settled and I hope mom is feeling healthy as well. My mom will be 87 this month and I'm looking forward to a nice conversation with her on her special day.

Chomping at the bit like a wild stallion in his first corral to get my hands on that latest release. You are magnanimous to post it to us grubby pirate types after only 2 weeks from premiere so no complaints from me, just anticipation...

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

I'm certainly looking forward to spending time with Angelica both on the open road as well as much more intimate settings.
View attachment 2840886
I'm also looking forward to the promised time with Larisa as well. She's much less emotionally fragile than Angelica so we should have a grand time with MC going balls deep in that Russian honey pot.
View attachment 2840887
She's always been one of my favorites, along side Jessy, Tracey, Kat, Willow and little Nikki. TBH, I really do love all of these girls and desperately want to hug and kiss every one of them like a long lost lover found anew. But, such are my fantasies, my friend... You and our motley crew here have been privy to some of them... Also, I do understand if Larisa has to wait because I don't want to see here short changed. I expect a special event with her, just like I expect a special event with Angelica, who will take the lion's share of MC's love and tenderness to win over. I'm sure I'll love what you have in store... I always do!:devilish:

I could ramble on and on... you know how I am... However, I really just want to say that it is great to hear from you again! Hoping you are well after all of the family affairs have settled and I hope mom is feeling healthy as well. My mom will be 87 this month and I'm looking forward to a nice conversation with her on her special day.

Chomping at the bit like a wild stallion in his first corral to get my hands on that latest release. You are magnanimous to post it to us grubby pirate types after only 2 weeks from premiere so no complaints from me, just anticipation...

nice.gif

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

View attachment 2840886
View attachment 2840887
She's always been one of my favorites, along side Jessy, Tracey, Katy, Willow, Ash and little Nikki. TBH, I really do love all of these girls and desperately want to hug and kiss every one of them like a long lost lover found anew. But, such are my fantasies, my friend... You and our motley crew here have been privy to some of them... Also, I do understand if Larisa has to wait because I don't want to see her short changed. I expect a special event with her, just like I expect a special event with Angelica, who will take the lion's share of MC's love and tenderness to win over. I'm sure I'll love what you have in store... I always do!:devilish:

Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RFFR

Take care bro,
Dima

grjrsft0ac.jpg
That's a first class ass...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

RFFR

Take care bro,
Dima

View attachment 2841504
That's a first class ass...
You gave Jessy the PERFECT ass, my friend!:love:

Had to save a copy of that image... renamed it "nice ass section.jpg" Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, thanks for everything, brother. You ROCK!!!:devilish:(y) Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I so wonna say a few things on here but it would be unfair so best I don't yet I will message on Patreon when I remeber though.
I will also just say OBD sofar (to parafrase a well known breakfast cerial) It's g-r-r-r-eat! .

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes