LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You do realize I'm not bashing the game...right? Holster the defensive weapons, no need to come at me with guns blazing...take a breath. I don't post much, mostly to avoid conversations like we're having now. This isn't an attack on the game.

I was simply looking for an answer. Maybe I should be a bit clearer to prevent further responses like the one you've posted. I've been rejecting anything related to advancing Rachael (no offense to the Rachael fans). I haven't seen any dialogue related to Rachael extending an invitation...or hinting of a dinner with her mom...etc. Maybe this is because I've been rejecting Rachael...dunno. Maybe I missed it...but I doubt it. I'm enjoying the game so I've been paying attention. So without an invitation or hint to a dinner the dinner scene seems weird, it's that simple. I've moved on from the scene and I'm still loving the game.

Can we just drop this and move on...
That wasn't an attack on you either it was an attempt to show both the minions and the Mayor's plans had more than enough coverage before that date.
If you had said only that you thought it was strange how you ended up at a dinner with someone your activly trying to avoid.
But for some reason you brought the Minions and the Mayor's plans into it with out that.
I would of just agreed that seemed strange and then sujested you may want to contact OBD about it since if it is a bug in the game he will want to rectify it.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Yes we need more leathers in this the second part that means more biker chicks also i so want those girls at the enemy bar to save them you know what i mean. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes we need more leathers in this the second part that means more biker chicks also i so want those girls at the enemy bar to save them you know what i mean. :ROFLMAO:
i'm sure mc will eventually take all his girls 1 by 1 to roadtrip date.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC and the Rogues have already saved Rin and Angel from Bob's claws. Rin still seems fairly well adjusted other than her bent for revenge. The jury is still out on Angel's sanity IMHO. Not sure if any of the other girls CAN be saved. They're likely to be lost causes... drug addicted, physically and mentally abused... no longer right in the head...

There's only so much abuse a mind can take before it snaps...
Always loved the Stephen character from Braveheart. He's the good kind of crazy... like our sweet Jessy.:love:
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Horny Toad

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I hope he gets a monster red truck with black flames.

1691271175312.png

I forgot about Rip i hope he gets the desert treatment with the good fellas.

Last edited:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
hmm Dima has entered the silent mode again... new update knocking at our doors?

Little explaining for the new guys here, if the release of a update is about to be Released, Dima/OBD goes complete Radio Silent here and Patreon..

So my hopes are up for the update this month :cool::sneaky:

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022

Little explaining for the new guys here, if the release of a update is about to be Released, Dima/OBD goes complete Radio Silent here and Patreon..

It might also be because of real life commitments, but I'm joining you in hoping it is "update inbound" kind of radio silent.

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018

• Haha
Reactions: ohhiimfox

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey! All you naysayers! Listen up! Dima puts family first. I, for one, fully support that. His family concerns keep him from social media at times and limit the amount of time he can spend working on the AVN. However, he NEVER abandons the project so you can bet your ass that he is burning the midnight oil to complete act one! Like my friend ohhiimfox, I too hope to see the next release some time in August or early September. Long Road Home is a passion project for Dima. He and I have spoken at length in private messages, enough to know that the only bigger passion for him than this game is his family. His priorities are always family first then working on the game, his passion project. When he needs to blow off steam he jumps on his Harley Davidson and takes a long road of his own.

Do not disparage. Dima will finish this amazing title, release it, take a well deserved rest, then start work on act two. We may or may not see the final piece of act one yet this month but it is still coming!

Think positive and adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
grlb0j.jpg

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022

Unlocked

I apologize that I haven't checked in for a while. Its summer time and I had a lot of family commitments. I still have out of the country family at the house.
Here is a quick status update for episode 1.0 Part two.
10 Events complete
700 Still images
79 Animations/loops (4000+ images)
9,000+ lines of text and code
There are so many sub plots that need to be address by the end of Chapter One that Episode 10 will be in three parts.
The main focus of this update is progressing the story with Angelica/Reba to set the stage for the show down between the Rouges and Minions.
It has taken longer than I would have liked to get the update out so I will put out what I have complete and push sub plot scenes to part Episode 10.1 part three.
I hope to have everything ready to distribute by the end of the month or first week of August.
As always, thank you for your support.
Stay safe,

Should be fairly soon it looks like

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I like that Rykker has a beard and it is a proper biker also Jessie looks more adorable in the first part i do not know if the dev cares but from the poor me point of view your doing an awesome job with this game so far and it seems the next update will bring more fun to the story.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hey! All you naysayers! Listen up! Dima puts family first. I, for one, fully support that. His family concerns keep him from social media at times and limit the amount of time he can spend working on the AVN. However, he NEVER abandons the project so you can bet your ass that he is burning the midnight oil to complete act one! Like my friend ohhiimfox, I too hope to see the next release some time in August or early September. Long Road Home is a passion project for Dima. He and I have spoken at length in private messages, enough to know that the only bigger passion for him than this game is his family. His priorities are always family first then working on the game, his passion project. When he needs to blow off steam he jumps on his Harley Davidson and takes a long road of his own.

Do not disparage. Dima will finish this amazing title, release it, take a well deserved rest, then start work on act two. We may or may not see the final piece of act one yet this month but it is still coming!

Think positive and adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 2832176
Thanks for keeping the villagers mostly peaceful protesters from burning me at the stake Phat! (y) :LOL:

Just dropped Episode 10.0.1 Part 2 to my upper tier Patrons.

I love my family but geez it's been like Grand Central Station at the Ol' homestead this summer. Sent the sister-in-law back home last week. But then had a niece come to visit for a couple of weeks. It's been tough to stay focused on the update. I haven't been ghosting everyone but anytime spent in the forums was time not spent completing the update. Below are the update notes.

Long Road Home Episode 10.0.1 Part 2 Full Release

This episode is focused on MC bringing Angelica (Reba) over to the Rogue's side. MC makes a visit to City Hall and makes several discoveries.

It took much longer than I would have liked to complete. I had many family distractions and RL issues to deal with all summer. With that winding down it should be easier to stay focused and make better progress. I have several scenes that I had posted teasers that aren’t in the update. The scenes were pushed to 10.0.1 Part three. The main story had to progress to set the stage for the showdown between the Rogues and the Minions.

I hope you enjoy it.

You can now hide the "Quick Menu" at the bottom of the text box. It can be toggled on/off in the preferences menu. The Quick Menu is enabled by default.

I've attached a clean save for the beginning of 10.0.1 Part 2 (All girls in play)

10.0.1 Part 2 Episode Stats,

863 still images
81 Animations/loops (3,000+ animation slides)
10,787 lines of code and text
1 Major story event
12 side events
More music and sound effects.

Take care,
OBD

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes