ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Huh Funny... i got my post deleted for protecting this game/thread....

and then i got a post deleted for posting other game names in other threads.... (long time ago)...

Seems like we/ i cant make it right...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
delete this one too.
Might be best if you do. I got locked out of another thread for pointing out that certain decisions in that thread seemed arbitrary and capricious. If being diplomatic about something as you question it is going to get you silenced, I doubt this particular post by you will play well.

Last edited:

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
I'm just back from the "Redneck Riviera". (Panama City Beach, FL) The Ol'lady, her younger sister and I took the 5 youngest grandkids to the beach for a week. We are sending them all back to their parents tomorrow. (Yay!) :LOL:

Now that family obligations are met, I can get back to the salt mine and get an update completed! (y)

I will get a decent size update out this month. The deal is that it won't be everything I need wrapped up for Chapter 1 so that means episode 10 will be in three parts. Not ideal, but there are so many loose ends that need to be addressed. I'd rather split it than do a half-assed job on important events in the story. It's either that or wait until I have everything I want complete. (I don't have a good handle on how long that would be.)

I'm adventuring on! :)
Is the update still coming out this month?

Reactions: kcaldw

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
lol they deleted my post saying we're here to share games. Wtf is this subreddit shit?
Huh Funny... i got my post deleted for protecting this game/thread....

and then i got a post deleted for posting other game names in other threads.... (long time ago)...

Seems like we/ i cant make it right...
I warned y'all it would happen. Gotta put off topic shit in a PM/DM mail or at least hide it in a spoiler. And no, I didn't report anything. Gotta keep the focus on Long Road Home in this forum.
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
Screenshot 2023-01-24 152023.png

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Ha, well I didn't get my post deleted this time! Bunch of trouble makers ya'll are. Angel still needs to graduate high school and visit a plastic surgeon and polls suck. It's like letting the inmates run the asylum. Damn spelled asylum right don't know how the hell I pulled ya'll out of my ass. :ROFLMAO: Some people just never learn. :unsure:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No confirmed news as when yet on this next update just letting you know it's still in the oven bakeing.
I hope OBD is ok with me shareing this from his Patreon because I know by now a lot of you might or might no be anxious for new's.

"Long Road Home Episode 10.1 Part 2 Status Update
I apologize that I haven't checked in for a while. Its summer time and I had a lot of family commitments. I still have out of the country family at the house.
Here is a quick status update for episode 1.0 Part two.
10 Events complete
700 Still images
79 Animations/loops (4000+ images)
9,000+ lines of text and code
There are so many sub plots that need to be address by the end of Chapter One that Episode 10 will be in three parts.
The main focus of this update is progressing the story with Angelica/Reba to set the stage for the show down between the Rouges and Minions."

I haven't mentioned any dates deliberately because even though it is unlikely with OBD its a known fact many other Dev's.
That do give a date.
Then miss it for one reason or another often tend to get post's on F95 from players showing lets say erm disappointment.
And you can't blame OBD for missing a dedline if there was never one given :p.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Honestly if you split this game into a garage where i start to make my own choppers bikes with Jessy and the rest of the gang that would be a dream come true.
not sure how renpy would bend on that aka adding parts to bike etc.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Also dude more ride with the bikes and maybe in this next episode the main character car will actually get a paint job lol.

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Fantastic game.....but it seems like the deck got shuffled in ep7. The MC met with Gunnar and Willow for the 1st time to discuss learning to ride, then went home to prepare for a date with Rachael (whose path I didn't choose). Now the MC is having dinner with Rachael, Sarah, Stefan and Nora and MC/Rachael is gathering intel from Stefan about the city's plans for revitalization. This scene seems like it should be a future event, there hasn't been any groundwork laid thus far for this scene to make sense. Is this a bug...a known bug...and is there a fix?

Is this the proper sequence of events?

EDIT: Looking at the walkthrough it appears the scene is supposed to happen following the meetup with Gunnar....but it still seems weird

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Fantastic game.....but it seems like the deck got shuffled in ep7. The MC met with Gunnar and Willow for the 1st time to discuss learning to ride, then went home to prepare for a date with Rachael (whose path I didn't choose). Now the MC is having dinner with Rachael, Sarah, Stefan and Nora and MC/Rachael is gathering intel from Stefan about the city's plans for revitalization. This scene seems like it should be a future event, there hasn't been any groundwork laid thus far for this scene to make sense. Is this a bug...a known bug...and is there a fix?

Is this the proper sequence of events?

EDIT: Looking at the walkthrough it appears the scene is supposed to happen following the meetup with Gunnar....but it still seems weird
You totally lost me.
how is there no ground work as you put it?.
The Minions connection to the Mayor is already talked about as well as the mayor's plans numerous times and all before this scene.
And no they arn't actually gathering any Intel it's just a family dinner Recheal asked the MC to be her plus 1 at.
Just to celibrate her younger sister Sarah's engagement.
Untill the Mayor and Bob's Sister introduced themselves neither Rachael or the MC even knew they would be there.
There is no delibrate or otherwise Info gathering of any sort.
Anything they learned if it was even anything useful at all was told to them not asked for?.
And although the MC didn't see the meeting with Bob and his Sister we did and its before this Family dinner you mention.
Seem's like a lot of ground work to me.
So wih all due respect I'm really not sure what your getting at?.

Last edited:

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
You totally lost me.
how is there no ground work as you put it?.
The Minions connection to the Mayor is already talked about as well as the mayor's plans numerous times and all before this scene.
And no they arn't actually gathering any Intel it's just a family dinner Recheal asked the MC to be her plus 1 at.
Just to celibrate her younger sister Sarah's engagement.
Untill the Mayor and Bob's Sister introduced themselves neither Rachael or the MC even knew they would be there.
There is no delibrate or otherwise Info gathering of any sort.
Anything they learned if it was even anything useful at all was told to them not asked for?.
And although the MC didn't see the meeting with Bob and his Sister we did and its before this Family dinner you mention.
Seem's like a lot of ground work to me.
So wih all due respect I'm really not sure what your getting at?.
You do realize I'm not bashing the game...right? Holster the defensive weapons, no need to come at me with guns blazing...take a breath. I don't post much, mostly to avoid conversations like we're having now. This isn't an attack on the game.

I was simply looking for an answer. Maybe I should be a bit clearer to prevent further responses like the one you've posted. I've been rejecting anything related to advancing Rachael (no offense to the Rachael fans). I haven't seen any dialogue related to Rachael extending an invitation...or hinting of a dinner with her mom...etc. Maybe this is because I've been rejecting Rachael...dunno. Maybe I missed it...but I doubt it. I'm enjoying the game so I've been paying attention. So without an invitation or hint to a dinner the dinner scene seems weird, it's that simple. I've moved on from the scene and I'm still loving the game.

Can we just drop this and move on...

• Angry
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes