PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey quick question about Angel, did you turn her down? She creeps me out big time. I feel like I'm chasing a 10th grader. Even Sluggo's daughter doesn't give me that vibe.
I think I tried to turn her down but gave into blackmail or some such shit. IDK for certain at this point... I remember getting at least partially naked with Angel in the bathroom at Stan and Della's place but it's all pretty fuzzy at present. TBH, there needs to be a more clear cut and decisive way out of any activity with Angel. I get that same creepy vibe that you do, my friend. My paternal instincts wanted me to help get her off the street but I've never seen Angel as a potential LI, more like an adoptive daughter or kid sister. I just don't see her as sexy, just as a kid who got in over her head and needed help... still needs help. Her trying to hang on my dick isn't helping!!!

Anyway... I'm with you on Leelee too. She gives me a really young vibe but not a kid vibe... more of a young adult kind of feeling so that makes me want to take her under my wing all soft and gentle then stuff her full of my fat cock! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, first I need Willow, Katy, Larisa, Oxana and Angelica!:love: Bring on the hot women! Little girls need not apply...

And, as to the other message... it wasn't addressed to you so you were not expected nor required to read it, my friend. This one, however, is all you :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I haven't decided. I've seen it handled a couple ways in other AVN's. I'll opt for the cleanest, least PITA for me and for the player.
Granted I know jack all about coding and VN developement but i have to imagine the simplest option would be to have a narrative interlude come up whenever a past choice becomes relevant that gives a memory jog for any who have forgotten and then asks them what they did.

Like, if the scene requires the player to identify what they did with JD put an image of that pathetic loser up(to jog memory for those with a more visual-based memory) and a breif description written as if the MC is remembering.

Example:
"Yeah. I remember that little limpdick JD. He was Jessy's wannabe Stepdad and in an open relationship with her mom. What we didn't know at the time was he was blackmailing Jessy for various sex acts. He never got her virginity but it wasn't for lack of trying. Once we found out about it we dealt with him once and for all by....

A) Arranging for the sheriff to catch him in the act of assaulting Jessy.(Blue)

B) Luring him out into the woods where Jessy bit his pecker off and I finished him.(Red)"

That seems(to me at least) infinitely easier for you and the players alike, to resolve any questions related to past Chapter 1 Choices.

Granted there's ALOT of past choices but they all seem to end up in the same place anyway, no?

Then again i exclusively make "Gotta fuck 'em all" choices, so what do I know?

Maybe there is an easier(but less satisfying IMHO) option. "The Bioware Approach". Bioware RPGs used to just make a blanket "All lightside choices are canon" or vice versa for their RPGs sequels/followup materials. Completely ignoring the possibility of contradictory Lightside choices. lol.

So you could do something similar where you ask players to decide at the start if they went Red or Blue and that will make all Red Choices or Blue Choices "canon" for that playthrough?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
nope, i have 2 games on playlist with futas/trans but not doing anything with them.

besides futas wouldn't fit to this game's genre.
yeah both futa and trans would be a bad fit if ya ask me
it really doesn't fit in the setting

the only thing i could see working is "such a character coming around , spouting around some woke comments , getting on sluggo's nerfs whit that stuff then disappearing without a trace "
only this time no bike parts to salvage

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
yeah both futa and trans would be a bad fit if ya ask me
it really doesn't fit in the setting

the only thing i could see working is "such a character coming around , spouting around some woke comments , getting on sluggo's nerfs whit that stuff then disappearing without a trace "
only this time no bike parts to salvage
Might be doing a different kind of "drag" show?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if that other bike club hires futas and trans then by all means, it's their loss.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well mc still has more holes to fill and enemies blood to spill

Really hope we can convert blue haired spy girl straight or atleast be bisexual :love: but sadly I think she’s only into girls

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Lmao, obviously itd be avoidable lmfao. Its almost as if youre afraid to play anything with that content hmm
I dgaf if it is in a game, but it also doesn't need to be in every game. There are plenty of games with it. I would rather the dev focus on the content and LIs already in the the game instead of adding more that just waste space for the majority.

UniqueCheeseBurger

Mar 29, 2022
I dgaf if it is in a game, but it also doesn't need to be in every game. There are plenty of games with it. I would rather the dev focus on the content and LIs already in the the game instead of adding more that just waste space for the majority.
Playing the advocate it wouldn't really be a waste of space if people who're interested in that sort of thing play the game. While majority in the comments may share your view, those who lurk or even people yet to find the game may indeed like Women with a bit of package.

Now I want whatever the DEV is cooking, what I've played is really good and got no opinion on adding a fetish or changing the direction. All I really want is the game and dev to get as much attention as they deserve.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So... just glanced at a new review by Mossrock. Thought it might be worth commenting. No one here will ever read past the first few sentences. Any new arrivals might as well read the entire first book of LRH as the drivel you wrote. They are about the same length but LRH has pictures and hot chicks... yours doesn't. Jus' Sayin'

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
yeah i looks like a 2 page essay you'd do have as homework for a book or something in school
the man gave a honest opinion won't admonish him for that
you're going to get people who don't like this avn for what ever reason they deem fit

at least it isn't a other "where are the trans/futa characters?"

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Playing the advocate it wouldn't really be a waste of space if people who're interested in that sort of thing play the game. While majority in the comments may share your view, those who lurk or even people yet to find the game may indeed like Women with a bit of package.

Now I want whatever the DEV is cooking, what I've played is really good and got no opinion on adding a fetish or changing the direction. All I really want is the game and dev to get as much attention as they deserve.
My view, being in the dev world, is you only have so much time in a day. So it depends on if you think the extra content is going to equal enough reward to supplement the additional time need for smaller percentage of you userbase. Now, if was the plan from the start, that is different as it is not a change up on what you were already planning. In this case, and I could easily be wrong, it does not seem that it was in the plans.

Reactions: UniqueCheeseBurger
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes