cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
LOL the time it took you to make that sarcastic reply you could have posted the link LOL or been a bit nicer about it. But I get it you have not had your Coffee yet. ;)
well i did search and find it BUT didn't post link cause you can search and find it by yourself. i can be nice if users don't ask ask stupid questions and answer is easily found.

Question how old is Angelica? Because of this
no she's not 30 something so my guess is that is typo by dev.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Early on I didn't have many opt outs. I'll add in choices all the way through when I remaster the game.

I'm giving you a choice with all the new girls now. If you chose a girl in the past, you won't get asked again for the same girl. Same thing for opting out of kinks. If you opt in or out, your choice is in the persistent file, you won't be asked again.
The trouble I see in promising to make changes in the early game is that you can't make Tracey or Jessy optional. Rai is a given as well. I could continue down the list but there are MANY LI in this game that are and should continue to be required unless you are creating an entire new game within the game with alternate paths. The LI are just as large of a part of MC's story as the Rogues and Minions. Sure, you can make sex optional but MC is really hooking up with all of these ladies whether the player chooses to view that content or not. At least that is how I see it.

Love your work, brother. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The last few scenes have me quiet confused...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2890996
More amorale I think, than 100% good guys, think anti-hero, people who while are good at heart, are still willing to do "almost" anything to get the result they want, especially if they're going after people far worse.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Is there no Fan art thread for this novel? There's some great potential here with there being so many models. Hell, Nikki, Jessie and Rachel alone could keep that thread running. Does anyone know what model Nikki is?
Nikki

I can't remember which tattoos, but they are from Shauna's Soulmate I think.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The last few scenes have me quiet confused...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2890996
While at first glance it seems like the nice Pappa and Mamma are tricking us, let's think a bit.

In no moment they have pretended to be anything else but the leaders of a M.C. with the ruthlessness and strength that comes with it. If the death of the Minion and anything else of their plans wasn't clear enough, neither Stan nor Della, stop at anything to avenge the murder of their son and his wife.

Yes, they are affable, loving and caring, but there's unyielding steel in their resolve to destroy Barb, Willie and all the Minions, not only for Bob and Sissy, but for each and every slight and strike since.

When Jessy and the others find a ring in a place so many of them had already searched, after so many years, a silver ring even, with no signs of ageing, no dirt, still shining... you didn't have alarm bells ringing? It was obviously planted.

Did it do what needed to do? Yes. Angelica needed that push, yes it's underhanded, but it worked.

If anything, this raised my opinion of both Stan and Della. They are going all the way. They no longer have the time to play fair. Stan is getting weaker every day. They either go now, or never and the Rogues are over.

I wasn't tricked, I was delighted actually.

Peace :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well then she got "bit" late pregnancy if daughter started on 10-15 years old.
Angelica is the younger sister so it wouldn't have been a late pregnancy really.

If Angelica is in her late 20's or early 30's that would put Barb in her 20's when she gave birth. She would have has Chrissy a couple of years earlier.

teenagers? no but 10 years old or younger i'll make a case.
Which is why we are saying she started around 14 or 15.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant and cxx

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
While at first glance it seems like the nice Pappa and Mamma are tricking us, let's think a bit.

In no moment they have pretended to be anything else but the leaders of a M.C. with the ruthlessness and strength that comes with it. If the death of the Minion and anything else of their plans wasn't clear enough, neither Stan nor Della, stop at anything to avenge the murder of their son and his wife.

Yes, they are affable, loving and caring, but there's unyielding steel in their resolve to destroy Barb, Willie and all the Minions, not only for Bob and Sissy, but for each and every slight and strike since.

When Jessy and the others find a ring in a place so many of them had already searched, after so many years, a silver ring even, with no signs of ageing, no dirt, still shining... you didn't have alarm bells ringing? It was obviously planted.

Did it do what needed to do? Yes. Angelica needed that push, yes it's underhanded, but it worked.

If anything, this raised my opinion of both Stan and Della. They are going all the way. They no longer have the time to play fair. Stan is getting weaker every day. They either go now, or never and the Rogues are over.

I wasn't tricked, I was delighted actually.

Peace :)
From my point of view it sounded more like the deaths of their son and "daughter" had nothing to do with the other gang. That's what I took out of that conversation, mainly because of the line that Stan said quote:It was hard to keep it straight when Angelica was trying so hard to convince us that the Minions were to blame.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
More amorale I think than 100% good guys, think anti-hero, people who while are good at heart, are still willing to do "almost" anything to get the result they want, especially if they going after people far worse.
yeah and also, while they can't really prove it (thus the deception) I do believe the Minions were involved in their death... and if not, they still are pieces of shit, so it's all sixes to me

Reactions: Anon4321

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From my point of view it sounded more like the deaths of their son and "daughter" had nothing to do with the other gang. That's what I took out of that conversation, mainly because of the line that Stan said quote:It was hard to keep it straight when Angelica was trying so hard to convince us that the Minions were to blame.
Because they already blame the Minions, they didn't need convincing.

4.40 star(s) 126 Votes