ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hello dev ,
Thank you for the game good story and scenes are great.
I wanted to ask about this update
it's Jessy scene skipping option why not in the option mc visit his friend in the office.
I think Many players not in this kink in harem game.

Again good work waiting for future updates

• Angry
Reactions: SolarEclipsed

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is there any Walkthrough mod?
OBD, the dev aka Dimitri57, built a walkthrough directly into the game that is on by default unless you choose to disable it in settings. Choices are divided up as blue or red but don't be fooled and just chose one color. Blue choices are generally nice guy choices like complimenting one of the hot ladies you meet in your various travels. That is generally your go to in those situations. Red choices are generally the badass choices that may get your face slapped or may get your brains fucked out depending upon which lady with whom you are speaking at the time. Red choices should also be your go to whenever Stan or Della tells you to do something. Making too many Blue choices with Stan and the Rogues makes MC look weak and will earn him a place in a shallow grave. So, no clicking all blue or all red. Make a save and play both options. There is one place where you really want to do that, save and play both... When you see this screen, save...
LRH choice...Screenshot 2022-09-11 122137.png
Play the blue option first, then reload and play the red option. Blue choice leads to getting JD sent to prison and MC settling down with Tracey and Jessy and never leaving Kansas. It's a short "good guy" ending with some humor, both dark and light hearted. Red choice continues to the rest of the game. OBD has put more info into these WT screens since this image was taken so it looks a bit different now with additional details.

There are also warnings for the sex scenes advising what you will see and allowing you to skip parts you do not wish to see. I'm so curious I make cats jealous so I have to see everything. Only Barb's nasty snatch was gross enough to make me wish I hadn't watched. Now I can never un-see it!

Anyway... I love this game and hope you enjoy it too, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
OBD, the dev aka Dimitri57, built a walkthrough directly into the game that is on by default unless you choose to disable it in settings. Choices are divided up as blue or red but don't be fooled and just chose one color. Blue choices are generally nice guy choices like complimenting one of the hot ladies you meet in your various travels. That is generally your go to in those situations. Red choices are generally the badass choices that may get your face slapped or may get your brains fucked out depending upon which lady with whom you are speaking at the time. Red choices should also be your go to whenever Stan or Della tells you to do something. Making too many Blue choices with Stan and the Rogues makes MC look weak and will earn him a place in a shallow grave. So, no clicking all blue or all red. Make a save and play both options. There is one place where you really want to do that, save and play both... When you see this screen, save...
View attachment 2892097
Play the blue option first, then reload and play the red option. Blue choice leads to getting JD sent to prison and MC settling down with Tracey and Jessy and never leaving Kansas. It's a short "good guy" ending with some humor, both dark and light hearted. Red choice continues to the rest of the game. OBD has put more info into these WT screens since this image was taken so it looks a bit different now with additional details.

There are also warnings for the sex scenes advising what you will see and allowing you to skip parts you do not wish to see. I'm so curious I make cats jealous so I have to see everything. Only Barb's nasty snatch was gross enough to make me wish I hadn't watched. Now I can never un-see it!

Anyway... I love this game and hope you enjoy it too, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Thanks

Reactions: PapaPhat

bonk.mehorny

Nov 7, 2021
Nikki

I can't remember which tattoos, but they are from Shauna's Soulmate I think.

Hey OBD, Are you okay with there being a Fan art thread for your game?
Would like to get you permission before making one.

Reactions: motseer

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
There are no relatives of the MC in the game.

Which is why I suggested the Rogues join the 21st century when I posted it......

It's a fantasy world built by the dev, if he wants Della to take over the Rogues that is what will happen....
You are truly a member of the 99% that just doesn't fucking get it! I am ex-military, and been in the saddle for 42 years, this game is bringing our world to you, not vice versa!!!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Go for it!

I don't have problem with it as long as folks know that the images are fan made rather from the game.
Awesome update, one of your best, especially cause of Larissa content, well worth the wait, and Angelica, jessy, mc throuple really works out too. They have great chemistry now and looking forward to their bdsm scenes, just hope next update we can see some more strip club scenes, cause I thought Oxana and Larissa were going to be dancers now. Also Tori, love to see more of her, what a hottie :love:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, to be honest I was not a fan of that whole scheme. Even less happy that the MC so cluelessly went along with it without even an internal monologue questioning it being complete bullshit.
If your talking about the part I think you are then unless I missed an OBD add on to that.
The MC do's suspects (hence the lucky comment) that something is a miss.
I did chat wit OBD about the scheme and he told me his reasoning for it.
So allthough I may personally think that the scheme isn't very nice.
I do understand the reason for it and I respect OBD decission for it.
But I do think your a being little harsh on the MC after all unlike you he doesn't have the benifit seeing everything.;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If your talking about the part I think you are then unless I missed an OBD add on to that.
The MC do's suspects (hence the lucky comment) that something is a miss.
I did chat wit OBD about the scheme and he told me his reasoning for it.
So allthough I may personally think that the scheme isn't very nice.
I do understand the reason for it and I respect OBD decission for it.
But I do think your a being little harsh on the MC after all unlike you he doesn't have the benifit seeing everything.;)
I can understand people not "liking" or "agreeing" with Stan and Della's plan. They should take into account that Stan is running out of time and wants the "war" wrapped before he goes. The funny part is that anyone who thinks MC is being duped has been duped themselves... by OBD. Again. Some more. Still. I counsel everyone to never underestimate the sneakiness of OBD.

sneaky.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I can understand people not "liking" or "agreeing" with Stan and Della's plan. They should take into account that Stan is running out of time and wants the "war" wrapped before he goes. The funny part is that anyone who thinks MC is being duped has been duped themselves... by OBD. Again. Some more. Still. I counsel everyone to never underestimate the sneakiness of OBD.

View attachment 2892872
So he's a sneaky bastard huh.............ok, I'll wait for the curveball :)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
It comes with a built in walkthrough of sorts, otherwise intuitive on what you need to do.
but there a couple of moments you need to be wary off,
like at the beginning of the game, the options you have can end the game very early, the choices you make could also you follow a relationship with single person, locking out the other without realising it, as it's not very clear on what the consequences of the choices are, or losing the chance to pursue both.

To help you get started, I recommend you start with these choices
1-Something Else
2-Be Honest With Tracy
3-Rim Tracy's Ass
4-Fuck Tracy's Pussy
5-Cum on Tracy's Back
6-Tell Jessy Everything
7-Don't Force Jessy
8-From here on just keep choosing "bad guy" options, until you start the second part of the store and leave in the car.
as from here on, it is mostly choose romance paths and showing respect.

there will also be a couple of moments where you might have to choose to kill someone or not, my advice, avoid killing if you can, you'll get a better result that way.

I also recommend the Harem route, as it's the most fun.
I see the problem. I thought I made new players aware of the walkthrough when beginning a new game. :unsure: I checked, it isn't there. I put it back. It will be there when I do a script fix for typos and such.

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes