Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Dima, don't you have a Discord server?
I do but I've never made it public. I've talked to other small or one person devs like me about Discord. Most of them complain they are a PITA and a distraction to them to Administer. I don't have the time or patience to deal with the bots and asshats to keep the server from turning into a shitshow.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I see the problem. I thought I made new players aware of the walkthrough when beginning a new game. :unsure: I checked, it isn't there. I put it back. It will be there when I do a script fix for typos and such.
It is there. It was at the beginning of Episode 1. I'm not sure why folks are asking about a walkthrough unless they are taking my save game and jumping in at the end of part 1. :unsure:

Reactions: motseer

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I do but I've never made it public. I've talked to other small or one person devs like me about Discord. Most of them complain they are a PITA and a distraction to them to Administer. I don't have the time or patience to deal with the bots and asshats to keep the server from turning into a shitshow.
You just need a good Mod Team for it, Guys/Girls Like Phat or Avaron for example :LOL:

It is there. It was at the beginning of Episode 1. I'm not sure why folks are asking about a walkthrough unless they are taking my save game and jumping in at the end of part 1. :unsure:
Most of the WT users just skipping through and dont read... that would explain some things :ROFLMAO:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
No one comes for me because well they fell on a broken neck.

Seems my path is related to the lord of the rings my precious.

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well... not all, mind you. But, I submit that, a goodly number are those who don't read but, jus' lookin' at the pitchers...
Jus' Sayin' :cool:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, you definitely shouldn't be running it yourself. Many single dev's have someone they trust run it for them.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I actually enjoy reading this game i do admit some vn games make me so meh i just start to skip, but something this game has makes you wanna read, for example Larisa teaching me about vodka.
Thank you for the compliment. I know my writing style isn't everyone's cup of tea but try to make it entertaining.

I conducted years of exhaustive research and dedicated a good amount of my liver gathering data on the subject. :cool:(y)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Thank you for the compliment. I know my writing style isn't everyone's cup of tea but try to make it entertaining.

I conducted years of exhaustive research and dedicated a good amount of my liver gathering data on the subject. :cool:(y)
I'm a whiskey man myself, but I admire your dedication :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Damn spotify Mix of the week did me a solid this week :O

Could be a song for the game Dimitri57 :sneaky: and yes i know that most songs are not "allowed to use" in AVN's but would be pretty cool to hear a bit of it while we drive with the club ;)
Really good. Nice find.

Peace :)

Reactions: ohhiimfox

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Could be a song for the game Dimitri57 :sneaky: and yes i know that most songs are not "allowed to use" in AVN's but would be pretty cool to hear a bit of it while we drive with the club ;)
Kick ass blues/rock stomp groove, my friend! You have excellent taste in music... certainly fits the game's vibe too!:devilish:
One problem... Dima would have to pay (likely a lot) for use... "© 2020 Better Noise Music" was at the bottom of the vid.
Royalty Free Music is the best for recommending to devs for game use. Like this...

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

I like it! (y)

I wish I could use the one below for sexy time scenes :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes