Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From my point of view it sounded more like the deaths of their son and "daughter" had nothing to do with the other gang. That's what I took out of that conversation, mainly because of the line that Stan said quote:It was hard to keep it straight when Angelica was trying so hard to convince us that the Minions were to blame.
Because they already blame the Minions, they didn't need convincing.

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Because they already blame the Minions, they didn't need convincing.
I still smell a rat, but I guess I won't know until the next update comes out :D I hope that all of you are right and that I'm just reading too much into it, as I sometimes tend to do :HideThePain:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
From my point of view it sounded more like the deaths of their son and "daughter" had nothing to do with the other gang. That's what I took out of that conversation, mainly because of the line that Stan said quote:It was hard to keep it straight when Angelica was trying so hard to convince us that the Minions were to blame.
We know, from Barb that she had them killed for choosing Della over her.

Both Stan and Della believe without a doubt that Barb and the Minions killed Bob and Sissy. It would be funny for them to see someone trying to convince them of something that they already believe in. So, I think you misinterpreted that sentence.

Peace :)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Probably late 20's or early 30's.

Going by her family, she would have started young.
She is at the older end of the range if not a smidge past. MC muses that Angelica's maturity would be a stabilizing influence with the other girls. Also, she talks about not being able to dance to support herself for the long run.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Oi, nice to know, that for once I'm wrong. Thank you very much for clearing my suspicions Mr. Dev! :D Also, congratulations on creating this gem of a game! Here goes hoping that your fantasy keeps on bearing fruits of such an amazing quality, that we all eagerly consume :)

Reactions: Dimitri57

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
We know, from Barb that she had them killed for choosing Della over her.

Both Stan and Della believe without a doubt that Barb and the Minions killed Bob and Sissy. It would be funny for them to see someone trying to convince them of something that they already believe in. So, I think you misinterpreted that sentence.

Peace :)
Yeah, now I remember. Sometimes I sadly tend to forget some veeery important puzzle pieces, when I don't play the game from the start after few updates.

Cheers mate, have a nice one ;)

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Goddamnit, I've gone and clicked on the spoilered text here, which means until my brain forgets what I've read, I can't play the update, I want what I see to be a surprise, I'm still super duper excited to get back into this world once again and I can't thank you enough Dimitri57 for giving us this genuinely enjoyable game, from start to finish.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Goddamnit, I've gone and clicked on the spoilered text here, which means until my brain forgets what I've read, I can't play the update, I want what I see to be a surprise, I'm still super duper excited to get back into this world once again and I can't thank you enough Dimitri57 for giving us this genuinely enjoyable game, from start to finish.
I usually drink heavily when I want to forget something. :cool:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can Anyone Tell me if this game even has a Walkthrough or not?
It comes with a built in walkthrough of sorts, otherwise intuitive on what you need to do.
but there's a couple of moments you need to be wary off,
like at the beginning of the game, the options you have can end the game very early, the choices you make could also make you follow a relationship with single person, locking out the other without realising it, as it's not very clear on what the consequences of the choices are, or losing the chance to pursue both.

To help you get started, I recommend you start with these choices
1-Something Else
2-Be Honest With Tracy
3-Rim Tracy's Ass
4-Fuck Tracy's Pussy
5-Cum on Tracy's Back
6-Tell Jessy Everything
7-Don't Force Jessy
8-From here on just keep choosing "bad guy" options, until you start the second part of the store and leave in the car.
as from here on, it is mostly choose romance paths and showing respect.

there will also be a couple of moments where you might have to choose to kill someone or not, my advice, avoid killing if you can, you'll get a better result that way.

I also recommend the Harem route, as it's the most fun.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
teenagers? no but 10 years old or younger i'll make a case.
Dude... Angelica is older than you think. I peg her at 35 chronologically and ancient judging by her jaded attitudes. She is Barb and Willie's 2nd eldest child AFAIK (Bud and Sissy would've been late 30's by now had they survived) and Barb likely spat Angelica out of that enormous, sloppy, nasty canyon Barb calls her pussy when she was 19-21 at the latest. That puts Barb firmly in her mid fifties even though her tweaked out, withered visage looks closer to 65-70. If you look closely at Angelica's lovely face, you will clearly see the dark circles born of stress under her eyes. Those have likely been there since she was a teen. Angelica was also likely abused and molested by members of the Minions as well as her own parents, Barb and Willie. Hands down, Angelica has the most tragic and utterly fucked up background story of all of the characters in this game. Does she look amazingly young for 35? Hell yes, she does! Angelica is solar flare hot and will continue to be gorgeous even long after we plant Barb and Willie into neat little holes in the ground.
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.30 - 13.44.12.33.png
Love you Angelica:love:

I had a bit more I planned to say but the site went dark into a data maintenance mode during typing and I lost that train of thought. Peace out, my friends. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
I dunno why people though some of the characters are young.They all looks around 20-30s.Even Jessy & her half sis look 20.Only angel look like a high schooler tbh.For Angelica, I though she is late 20s or early 30s.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I feel a bit sad for Angelica, she's just a victim in this story and she's been used by both her mother and by Dee/Stan (even if we can understand why, Stan ran out of time and they want their revenge for the death of their son).

I'm curious to see how she will react to the truth about that when she finds out, because even if Barb really is behind Sissy's death, it doesn't change the fact that Angelica had put her trust in them and that either Barb, Dee and Stan are both lying and using her for their personal vendettas against each other.

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes