Nov 22, 2021
Danzig for me a lot of the songs from some of his original albums really fits the style of this game at least in my opinion personally some may not agree though lol

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
The last few scenes have me quiet confused...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2890996
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's see how it goes. I think it's not quite bamboozled, but certainly manipulated.
I remember waiting for a while for this so. . . . maybe another few months. . . .

by the way.
How do some of you'll blur text? None of the drop down options explicitly say blur spoiler

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
This game seriously needs a replay gallery! I need to re-experience some of the highlights of LRH on a regular basis!

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I embody Stan's credo, "Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance." :sneaky:
My learning is that Age & treachery beats youth and skill every time... and it's true! My 24 y/o kid thinks she's the coolest cat on the block but I look at her as being totally naive to the real world. When my best friend told her that back in the 80's I was dropping 10 hits of cid on a good night she thought he was trying to make me look cool, without any comprehension that I was wild as fuck and riding a raked out 1969 Triumph chopper and living with a stripper... (wife #2 and big club child)
My stock 1970 Turnip cost me $1600, the '69 badass chopper was $2500, my '76 Sporty was $4k and my 2023 StreetBob ended up being $20k after trade in...

While I like the orange and black graphics, why in the fuck are they celebrating the AMF years??? That shit nearly tanked the company... The "1" should be banned for all time when a Basketball Company took over Harley Davidson and nearly drove it into the ground...

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
My learning is that Age & treachery beats youth and skill every time... and it's true! My 24 y/o kid thinks she's the coolest cat on the block but I look at her as being totally naive to the real world. When my best friend told her that back in the 80's I was dropping 10 hits of cid on a good night she thought he was trying to make me look cool, without any comprehension that I was wild as fuck and riding a raked out 1969 Triumph chopper and living with a stripper... (wife #2 and big club child)
My stock 1970 Turnip cost me $1600, the '69 badass chopper was $2500, my '76 Sporty was $4k and my 2023 StreetBob ended up being $20k after trade in...

While I like the orange and black graphics, why in the fuck are they celebrating the AMF years??? That shit nearly tanked the company... The "1" should be banned for all time when a Basketball Company took over Harley Davidson and nearly drove it into the ground...
Talking about the Stan bit about old age.

This only works with older people in cutthroat backgrounds. A biker, smuggler , old soldier. A hard boiled survivor.
That won against competition and lived.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Where are you talking about with the orange and black?

My first HD was a used 82 FXWG (Wide Glide) It was made at the end of the AMF (A Mother Fucker) reign of terror. They jumped the shark when they were making golf carts and bowling balls...

It took a while to make it into a reliable scooter and not leave a puddle of fucking oil everywhere I parked. :mad: I back in those days, you needed to be a good wrench. (Gunner ain't got shit on me! :cool:)

I rode it cross country multiple times to Sturgis, Daytona and smaller rallies. I put nearly 100K mile on it before I sold it to get my 96 FXSTS Springer Softail. (That will go to my son when I check out)

My first ride on a chopper was a heavily chopped 65 Trumpet that one of my dad's buddy's rode. That ride gave me the biking bug that I still have. I love Limey bikes even though I've never owned one. I still check out Ebay looking for a swinging deal on a Triumph, Norton or BSA. They are getting rare and out of my price range for a rebuild project.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So....I just want to add one thing. Since the topic currently is musical lol This is the song i think of when I think of Angelica or Willow.

That is one of my fav Danzig tunes! I'm a fan of the Doors and it has that vibe to it.

I have "Mother" as the ring tone for when my mom calls me. :D

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes