Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Where are you talking about with the orange and black?

My first HD was a used 82 FXWG (Wide Glide) It was made at the end of the AMF (A Mother Fucker) reign of terror. They jumped the shark when they were making golf carts and bowling balls...

It took a while to make it into a reliable scooter and not leave a puddle of fucking oil everywhere I parked. :mad: I back in those days, you needed to be a good wrench. (Gunner ain't got shit on me! :cool:)

I rode it cross country multiple times to Sturgis, Daytona and smaller rallies. I put nearly 100K mile on it before I sold it to get my 96 FXSTS Springer Softail. (That will go to my son when I check out)

My first ride on a chopper was a heavily chopped 65 Trumpet that one of my dad's buddy's rode. That ride gave me the biking bug that I still have. I love Limey bikes even though I've never owned one. I still check out Ebay looking for a swinging deal on a Triumph, Norton or BSA. They are getting rare and out of my price range for a rebuild project.
Fonzy jumped the shark on a Triumph :p The inside joke is that Henry Winkler never learned how to ride in one of the longest shows ever run... But yeah, I get you you, wish I still had a 750 raked out cheap Triumph in my garage for fun. It took the entirety of 2 lanes just to turn it around... And yes Springer Softails are the best bike HD has ever produced since maybe the Knuckle, slow but gorgeous! Panheads be damned... Fatboys are awesome but that is the quintessential burger where I am from as they are the best burger you will ever eat...

Also Fonzy's first bike on Happy Days was a monster and yes it was a '47 Knuckle Bobber!

Fonz02.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dimitri57

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I just finished the 'good guy ending', and I'm a little apprehensive of playing the main game. I liked the fact that things worked out, and I'm not particularly keen on playing some dark game where the mc becomes an asshole, or Tracy and Jessy's lives get fucked up even worse. Also I have no idea what the good guy/bad guy points do. An help would be appreciated :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So I just finished the 'good guy ending', and I'm a little apprehensive of playing the main game. I liked the fact that things worked out, and I'm not particularly keen on playing some dark game where the mc becomes an asshole, or Tracy and Jessy's lives get fucked up even worse. Also I have no idea what the good guy/bad guy points do. An help would be appreciated :)
Think of it as "Bad Guy Light edition". Jessy and Tracy lives become 500% better.

Go forth with No Fear.

Peace :)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
no worries there man, the game is awesome, MC is not a "bad guy" going forward, all the girls are happy etc. so that shouldn't keep you from playing

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
FatGiant Elduriel Thank you :) Do you know what the good/bad guy points do?

After JD's dimise they are not relivent any more OBD figgered they weren't needed after that.
They basically just to give the Early Good Guy Ending or for you to skip that and carry on to the main story.
The only thing you really need to remember is be nice to your women and don't question or disrespect the Rogue's.
Hope that help's

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Sorry to keep asking questions, but why is Angie saying the mc and Jessy fucked Brooke when that never happened?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry to keep asking questions, but why is Angie saying the mc and Jessy fucked Brooke when that never happened?
Please give the details of when that happends to Dimitri57.
I prosume thats because you didn't check out brooks ass.
But since OBD changed the start to add in skips scene options, coversation spelling and grammer corrections and the walkthrough.
He may of accidently mixed up the choice's in the script it happend once before if I remeber.
You should only get that conversation if you had a cozy night with Brooke, Jessy and or Tracy at the hotel.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Please give the details of when that happends to Dimitri57.
I prosume thats because you didn't check out brooks ass.since OBD changed the start to add in skips and the walkthrough he may of accidently mixed up the choice's in the script. you should only get that if you had a cozy night with Brooke, Jessy and or Tracy at the hotel.
Yes that's right, I didn't do that. I'll give a list of all my choices and the odd things said.

Be honest with Tracy
Rim Tracy's ass
Fuck Tracy's pussy
Cum on Tracy's back
Tell Jessy everything
Don't force Jessy
Don't check out Brooke
Keep waiting
(here Jessy tells her mom about the abuse)
Deal with JD (continue story)
(here Angie says that the mc and Jessy had sex with Brooke even though it didn't happen)
Pull out
(here the mc thinks "If not knowing what JD was capable of hurts her, knowing about Jessy would crush her", implying that Jessy didn't tell her mom about the abuse)

I stopped playing at this point because it seems like my choices aren't being picked up, and the in-game walkthrough doesn't let me know whether my choices will lead to me missing girls, such as me apparently missing Brooke. Also it's not the devs fault, but Canto Forte's "walkthrough" on the game's post isn't just barebones, it's basically nothing at all, being for v0.7, seemingly not covering any choices before v0.7, and referencing "colors" which don't exist. It should probably be removed.

From what I've played so far, the game is quite good, but I'll wait until a future version when these bugs are fixed. I wonder whether picking the "Deal with JD" to continue the story option automatically resets all your choices to as if you had chosen the "bad guy" option each previous time.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yes that's right, I didn't do that. I'll give a list of all my choices and the odd things said.

Be honest with Tracy
Rim Tracy's ass
Fuck Tracy's pussy
Cum on Tracy's back
Tell Jessy everything
Don't force Jessy
Don't check out Brooke
Keep waiting
(here Jessy tells her mom about the abuse)
Deal with JD (continue story)
(here Angie says that the mc and Jessy had sex with Brooke even though it didn't happen)
Pull out
(here the mc thinks "If not knowing what JD was capable of hurts her, knowing about Jessy would crush her", implying that Jessy didn't tell her mom about the abuse)

I stopped playing at this point because it seems like my choices aren't being picked up, and the in-game walkthrough doesn't let me know whether my choices will lead to me missing girls, such as me apparently missing Brooke. Also it's not the devs fault, but Canto Forte's "walkthrough" on the game's post isn't just barebones, it's basically nothing at all, being for v0.7, seemingly not covering any choices before v0.7, and referencing "colors" which don't exist. It should probably be removed.

From what I've played so far, the game is quite good, but I'll wait until a future version when these bugs are fixed. I wonder whether picking the "Deal with JD" to continue the story option automatically resets all your choices to as if you had chosen the "bad guy" option each previous time.
It most likely will because JD is the deal breaker for advancing and there is no nice guy bad guy choices after JD.
And honestly the bad points before dealing with JD are missleading.
Your not really bad for picking them your just not a total goodie two shoes vanilla type guy.
You are more or less a nice untill you need not to be nice type of guy.
And there is a built in Walkthrough if you check options.
Btw the (here the mc thinks "If not knowing what JD was capable of hurts her, knowing about Jessy would crush her"), you mention.
If thats after the JD incident are you sure its not actually refering to not leting Tracy know what jessy did to JD?.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
It most likely will because JD is the deal breaker for advancing and there is no nice guy bad guy choices after JD.
And honestly the bad points before dealing with JD are missleading.
Your not really bad for picking them your just not a total goodie two shoes vanilla type guy.
You are more or less a nice untill you need not to be nice type of guy.
And there is a built in Walkthrough if you check options.
Btw the (here the mc thinks "If not knowing what JD was capable of hurts her, knowing about Jessy would crush her"), you mention.
If thats after the JD incident are you sure its not actually refering to not leting Tracy know what jessy did to JD?.
Yeah I have the in-built walkthrough enabled, and I was a little disappointed that it didn't notify you that you would miss Brooke by not checking her out.

As for the "If not knowing..." thought, yes that occurs after JD's death. I don't see how knowing that Jessy cut off his dick would "crush" Tracy, it would be a bit shocking for sure but seeing as it was in self-defence I can't see it being much more than that. So I assumed it was about Jessy being abused. But seeing as I stopped playing soon after that, you'd be better positioned than me to say whether Tracy does or doesn't know about the abuse from that point and going forward.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
From what I've played so far, the game is quite good, but I'll wait until a future version when these bugs are fixed.
You'll likely be waiting for a long time because they aren't bugs and they won't be getting "fixed". Trust me. You are over thinking it. You just got out of prison. You are likely going to join an outlaw biker club. You are a bit of a bad boi but you treat women well because it's who you are. White knight, bad boi lover, vigilante, former badass soldier, future badass biker. Play accordingly and you can't go wrong...

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
You'll likely be waiting for a long time because they aren't bugs and they won't be getting "fixed". Trust me. You are over thinking it. You just got out of prison. You are likely going to join an outlaw biker club. You are a bit of a bad boi but you treat women well because it's who you are. White knight, bad boi lover, vigilante, former badass soldier, future badass biker. Play accordingly and you can't go wrong...
Characters referencing a sex scene which didn't occur seems like a bug to me...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Characters referencing a sex scene which didn't occur seems like a bug to me...
Again i'd say less a Bug and a more mistake after the rework to the first part.
But OBE is unlikly to fix it if you don't point it out to him.
Because he would (and I don't blame him) rather concentrate on continueing the story.
Before sparing the time to go back and look for errors and mistake's.
He wouldn't even be aware he had made in the first place.
Trust me if you let him know he well sort it out as soon as he has the time he won't ignore it once he's made aware.
He's like a lot of Dev's is new to game making and limeted on the time he has to create it.
Unlike some though and I can think of a few that do.
He wont just ignore issues even once told about them.
And just continue to make more mistakes instead.

Because OBD takes pride in his work. (and he has every right too in my book)
Thats why most that play his game are more than willing to wait for his releases.
And won't hound him for the next one because we enjoy his work so much.
No matter how much they really really want too ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes