PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's a little bit of a process, but you can look at the episode .rpy file (ep1, ep2 etc.) with notepad or word pad to see what track is playing in the scene. In the code it will be "play music XXXXX fadeout 1.
Then go to the music folder and see what XXXXX is (whatever I've named it). I define the names to something shorter, so I don't have to type in the long name most of the music tracks have. Once you know what the mp3 actual name is, you can find it in the audio folder.
Yeah, right....:rolleyes: And, you will magically appear to teach me how to read code too... Dude... I'm a retired pro musician who worked in sales by day to make ends meet. I'm no tech. Now... I CAN and do go into the files to do grammar proofing and corrections. I have already offered to do that for you, brother, and still will. But, Phat doesn't touch code... ever... I only ever touch the dialogue and narration. I have rather strong English, music and sales skills but zero tech/coding skills.

Anyway... just giving you a ration of shit because I actually DO know how to do what you suggest but was too fucking stupid to remember so really kicking my own ass over that one...:eek: you just happened to be standing to close when I was kicking!
Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Currently playing audioblocks-xxl_HBhsU6TLv.mp3 in a loop to drown out my rude ass neighbor's thump and bump bullshit.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, right....:rolleyes: And, you will magically appear to teach me how to read code too... Dude... I'm a retired pro musician who worked in sales by day to make ends meet. I'm no tech. Now... I CAN and do go into the files to do grammar proofing and corrections. I have already offered to do that for you, brother, and still will. But, Phat doesn't touch code... ever... I only ever touch the dialogue and narration. I have rather strong English, music and sales skills but zero tech/coding skills.

Anyway... just giving you a ration of shit because I actually DO know how to do what you suggest but was too fucking stupid to remember so really kicking my own ass over that one...:eek: you just happened to be standing to close when I was kicking!
Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Currently playing audioblocks-xxl_HBhsU6TLv.mp3 in a loop to drown out my rude ass neighbor's thumb and bump bullshit.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
hehe you can look, Phat... jus' don't touch...:cool:

Phat...

touch.gif

I said,

notouch.gif

:cool:

Aug 14, 2017
The ending kind of irritated me, to be honest. Like I get it, biker gang and all that but Stan and Della like to act as if they have some sort of moral high ground over Barb and Willie but they are just as manipulative. Lost some respect for them. Poor Angelica always getting used up for others agendas and just when she was starting to trust again.

It would have sat better with me, the reader, if the scheme was revealed later after it unfolded. At the very least, the MC should have had some inner dialogue about suspicions because he's definitely not stupid enough to think that shiny ass ring had been exposed to the elements for years.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The ending kind of irritated me, to be honest. Like I get it, biker gang and all that but Stan and Della like to act as if they have some sort of moral high ground over Barb and Willie but they are just as manipulative. Lost some respect for them. Poor Angelica always getting used up for others agendas and just when she was starting to trust again.

It would have sat better with me, the reader, if the scheme was revealed later after it unfolded. At the very least, the MC should have had some inner dialogue about suspicions because he's definitely not stupid enough to think that shiny ass ring had been exposed to the elements for years.
True... The MC didn't even say something along the lines of how incredible lucky they got to find this ring after all those years to Stan. :unsure:
Also both of them aren't entirely happy with their lie. Yet, I doubt Barb has the same issue with her lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
All the ppl overreacting about the latest update ending, maybe replay the whole game and pay close attention.
All the shit the minions are doing, and suddenly Stan & Dee are just as evil or manipulative!!!

Turning strippers into prostitutes and keeping them on a leach with drugs, and some of those end up dead or murdered.
Helping the corrupt City Hall screw citizens out of their properties.

Angelica multiple times told others or her thoughts that her "mom" is a one evil bitch, also iIrc Bob while screwing Barb was thinking to himself if Willie found out what Barb have done he would end her
Overall it was implied that Barb did indeed get her own daughter killed
Stan stated in that last scene the why, he is running out of time and he is confident both Angelica and MC will understand and will be ok with Stan decision

I honestly would be really chocked if Dima decided to make Angelica take it BAD in the aftermath of this, she would be a broken mess beyond any help

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
All the ppl overreacting about the latest update ending, maybe replay the whole game and pay close attention.
All the shit the minions are doing, and suddenly Stan & Dee are just as evil or manipulative!!!

Turning strippers into prostitutes and keeping them on a leach with drugs, and some of those end up dead or murdered.

Angelica multiple times told others or her thoughts that her "mom" is a one evil bitch, also iIrc Bob while screwing Barb was thinking to himself if Willie found out what Barb have done he would end her
Stan stated in that last scene the why, he is running out of time and he is confident both Angelica and MC will understand and will be ok with Stan decision

I honestly would be really chocked if Dima decided to make Angelica take it BAD in the aftermath of this, she would be a broken mess beyond any help
Yes, and I remember everyone was ready to kick Reba/Angelica to the curb after the party in Episode 9, now she is the best girl to many. ;)

The truth will be revealed and everyone can make their own decision about Stan and Della's motives and tactics... :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, and I remember everyone was ready to kick Reba/Angelica to the curb after the party in Episode 9, now she is the best girl to many. ;)

The truth will be revealed and everyone can make their own decision about Stan and Della's motives and tactics... :cool:
Sooner you figure out that Dima is just fucking with our heads, the sooner you can enjoy the story...

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021

Well, to be fair, there is a difference between Reba and Angelica imho. The Reba persona with the Valleygirl attitude was just annoying af. Angelica on the other hand.... well, i´m willing to give her a chance. doesn´t change the fact though that Stan and Della kind of betrayed her trust just to get what they want. :unsure:

It´s gonna be interesting regardless

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Not even remotely the same thing, the Minions are the bad guys, Rogues the good guys, there IS a difference.........

That being said, I have no reason to doubt that Dima will make it alright in the end. Della and Angelica will both be in the Harem after all and there are NO drama in the Harem!

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Maybe it woudn't sting so bad if they didn't seem like they were celebrating the plan as much.

Also to the people that think the MC is oblivious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
I think it was just shocking seeing the plot being layed out like that, from the story perspective it felt like Stan and Della had a real chance of getting Rebecca to their side without having to plot this whole ordeal, but then it's shown to us, Stan is still a ruthless outlaw biker. It made me feel uneasy because the whole playthrough had been layed out as a friendly environment within Stan's house and seeing them being so welcoming and warm to the MC out of respect to his personality/character, kinda gave us that protection feeling, and at the end of the episode, when you see them plotting, feels like you were caught with your pants down, that's why it shocked so many, including me...

Atleast it is if you're invested in the Buddy/Sissy story and how it impacted Rebecca to finally have some security in her life, it has been a journey seeing Reba opening up to the MC, it's a really nice way to get people involved in the MC's relationships and get stung back for trusting too much on everyone, the game is still about a 1%er lifestyle, plotting, killing and all kinds of illegal shit is still the primary lifestyle we'll have to partake in, even more so being a Prospect for the motorcycle club,
so yeah, it's shocking but atleast I can understand it after going through the first impression and uneasy feeling I had, now I can sit back and take another look through the perspective of myself as a player and not as the MC in this case. Anyways, hopefully Dima will whip out his big dick writer energy and give us one hell of a ride with the next episodes and we'll all be in awe with the result, I won't jump to conclusions just because I got caught in my feelings. Let's get it on.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
And trust me, the Rogues MC are not the good guys in this story either, it's hard for people to grasp the 1%er lifestyle, but the exception it being is that, it feels like the Rogues are a more traditional motorcycle club and the Minions is a more cutthroat one (don't get me wrong, they're both very cutthroat and ruthless, but the Rogues don't do a lot of the shit the Minions do, because they don't want to attract the News attention, and the Minions got the City Halls protection, so they can be way more ruthless with their business), they both still deal with a lot of illegal shit, but some MCs have /some/ morals and others don't.

I'd say the Minions are actually pretty decent if it weren't for Barb's influence and Bobby's psychopath tendencies. Willie himself, Quack and (I belive is Thor from the strip club) didn't come off to me as being the same as cutthroat as Bobby with all the behind the back shit, they seemed more like just usual outlaw bikers to me.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
And trust me, the Rogues MC are not the good guys in this story either, it's hard for people to grasp the 1%er lifestyle, but the exception it being is that, it feels like the Rogues are a more traditional motorcycle club and the Minions is a more cutthroat one (don't get me wrong, they're both very cutthroat and ruthless, but the Rogues don't do a lot of the shit the Minions do, because they don't want to attract the News attention, and the Minions got the City Halls protection, so they can be way more ruthless with their business), they both still deal with a lot of illegal shit, but some MCs have /some/ morals and others don't.

I'd say the Minions are actually pretty decent if it weren't for Barb's influence and Bobby's psychopath tendencies. Willie himself, Quack and (I belive is Thor from the strip club) didn't come off to me as being the same as cutthroat as Bobby with all the behind the back shit, they seemed more just usual outlaw bikers to me.
I disagree. The Rogues may do illegal things but for the sake of this story they are the good guys.

Quack was a deranged psychopath.

Reactions: D Dog

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I disagree. The Rogues may do illegal things but for the sake of this story they are the good guys.

Quack was a deranged psychopath.
from the protagonist's point of view maybe, but if you look at it from the outside, they are still outlaw bike club that do illegal shit, it is what it is, we don't need to sugarcoat it, we can still enjoy the story regardless

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

I'd say the Minions are actually pretty decent if it weren't for Barb's influence and Bobby's psychopath tendencies. Willie himself, Quack and (I belive is Thor from the strip club) didn't come off to me as being the same as cutthroat as Bobby with all the behind the back shit, they seemed more like just usual outlaw bikers to me.
I do agree except for Quack.
He is a killer and a psycho.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes