HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
from the protagonist's point of view maybe, but if you look at it from the outside, they are still outlaw bike club that do illegal shit, it is what it is, we don't need to sugarcoat it, we can still enjoy the story regardless
Well, I'm playing as the MC so........ ;)

But as I said, they do illegal stuff but they still have a code of conduct. I seriously doubt they would be ok with harming innocent people for example.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
It was a good twist.cliffhanger... BUT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And their code of conduct includes lying and manipulating people on THEIR side, so its not an impressive argument.

Reactions: Rare77

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
I do agree except for Quack.
He is a killer and a psycho.
Uhhh... so is our character? So is Sluggo and Stan, again, we've only seen the surface of these people. We killed Chris without a doubt (if you picked the choice) and he was being used by James, it's not the same as killing a member of a rival club and then trying to blackmail and get his Ol'lady as a trophy but still. You also piss on a dead rival member's corpse with two other guys for the sake of earning their respect and for the sake of it, if that ain't cold-blooded and psychotic enough, then we have two different views on what would be.

I'm not saying the Minions are misunderstood, I'm saying the Rogues aren't as the good guys as y'all are thinking they are. Quack was a killer, but he was an outlaw biker, just like Sluggo, Stan and every other biker in the game, the only difference is Quack had been influenced by Barb's view of the Rogues and was probably doing her bidding when he killed Big Ed and was blackmailing Kat.

Look back at the story again, the only good deeds the Rogues ever did was protect their own, someone was blackmailing a deceased member's Ol'lady?, ok, let's deal with it. Someone was robbing our establishment under our noses? Okay, let's deal with them, and that's how it should be. They are the good guys in our MC's perspective, as they're like a close-knit squad and he can relate to that because of his military background, that doesn't make them good guys or good-hearted citizens. And don't forget, they're using a girl who has been abused her entire life to ambush and kill her mother in a revenge to something they can't even prove happened, it's all a means to a end.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Uhhh... so is our character? So is Sluggo and Stan, again, we've only seen the surface of these people. We killed Chris without a doubt (if you picked the choice) and he was being used by James, it's not the same as killing a member of a rival club and then trying to blackmail and get his Ol'lady as a trophy but still. You also piss on a dead rival member's corpse with two other guys for the sake of earning their respect and for the sake of it, if that ain't cold-blooded and psychotic enough, then we have two different views on what would be.

I'm not saying the Minions are misunderstood, I'm saying the Rogues aren't as the good guys as y'all are thinking they are. Quack was a killer, but he was an outlaw biker, just like Sluggo, Stan and every other biker in the game, the only difference is Quack had been influenced by Barb's view of the Rogues and was probably doing her bidding when he killed Big Ed and was blackmailing Kat.

Look back at the story again, the only good deeds the Rogues ever did was protect their own, someone was blackmailing a deceased member's Ol'lady?, ok, let's deal with it. Someone was robbing our establishment under our noses? Okay, let's deal with them, and that's how it should be. They are the good guys in our MC's perspective, as they're like a close-knit squad and he can relate to that because of his military background, that doesn't make them good guys or good-hearted citizens. And don't forget, they're using a girl who has been abused her entire life to ambush and kill her mother in a revenge to something they can't even prove happened, it's all a means to a end.
yep, hard to call them good guys when you execute someone for stealing from you... they certainly have more moral code than the Minions, but they are far from "good guys". But then again, it's part of culture and the story, I personally don't have a problem with it otherwise I wouldn't play the game.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Same, for me it adds more flavour to the story, don't get me wrong I love the lifestyle and culture as much as I love bikes, so this game is right up my alley and I love where the story is going, and I rather play as a bad guy/outlaw than a do-goody-guy, the motorcycle club culture, the bikes, prospecting is just the icing on the cake for me as I love that whole underworld, this game has become one of my favorites so fast that I even broke my promise and subbed to Dima's patreon, and I never used that garbage website.

But yeah, those were just my two-cents on my perspective of the story so far, part III will reveal much more and I'm eager to take a ride again with my Ol'ladies and finally facing off the Barb's Minions once and for all (hopefully part III doesn't drag the war too much).

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Again i'd say less a Bug and a more mistake after the rework to the first part.
But OBE is unlikly to fix it if you don't point it out to him.
Because he would (and I don't blame him) rather concentrate on continueing the story.
Before sparing the time to go back and look for errors and mistake's.
He wouldn't even be aware he had made in the first place.
Trust me if you let him know he well sort it out as soon as he has the time he won't ignore it once he's made aware.
He's like a lot of Dev's is new to game making and limeted on the time he has to create it.
Unlike some though and I can think of a few that do.
He wont just ignore issues even once told about them.
And just continue to make more mistakes instead.

Because OBD takes pride in his work. (and he has every right too in my book)
Thats why most that play his game are more than willing to wait for his releases.
And won't hound him for the next one because we enjoy his work so much.
No matter how much they really really want too ;)
What's the best way to let him know?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
What's the best way to let him know?
You can DM him on here find one of his post's then click his name and in the pop up start a conversation or post the Deitals in a post and hope he see's it or alternatively try posting the details and quote one of his post's and it should draw his attention and he should see your post that way.
That prosuming your not a patron on Patreon.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I started running the popularity poll today on Patreon and Subscribestar. It will run for a week.

Top 10 results so far,

1. Jessy (by a lot)
2. Angelica
3. Rachael
4. Willow
5. Katy
6. Angel
7. Kat
8. Nikki
9. Tracy
10. Rin

I'm surprised Larisa didn't get any love this go around. :unsure:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I started running the popularity poll today on Patreon and Subscribestar. It will run for a week.

Top 10 results so far,

1. Jessy (by a lot)
2. Angelica
3. Rachael
4. Willow
5. Katy
6. Angel
7. Kat
8. Nikki
9. Tracy
10. Rin

There Fixed it for you No problem :cool::ROFLMAO:

1. Rachael
2. Jessy
3. Nikki
4. Tracy
5. Angelica
6. Rin
7. Kat
8. Katy
9. Willow
10. Angel

Just cant accept it that Rai isnt on 1 xD

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Top 10 results so far,

1. Jessy (by a lot)
2. Angelica
3. Rachael
4. Willow
5. Katy
6. Angel
7. Kat
8. Nikki
9. Tracy
10. Rin

Your patrons don't know SHIT! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Jessy will always be number 1
the rest of the top all tied for second are Angelica, Nikki, Katy, Willow and Larisa
Then Rin, Ashe, Tracey, Kat, Rachael, Rin and Oxana all tied for third
Angel is dead last

So, my list goes 1, 2, 3, 10! hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Humble apologies to any girls I left out... Like the trainer from Rai's gym that I said I'd like to have for an LI and never saw her again... or Chloe who only has one option in the entire game and because I never want Jessy to get falling down, shit faced, puking on herself drunk... I always miss out on sweet and loveable Chloe... And, sweet Brooke back in Kansas! I like her, a lot! And, we open the Piper path by tipping her for our first tattoo and then never see her again... Rin loves MC but all we've done is a couple of BJ's... I want to fuck Rin so hot and heavy that she screams out that she is coming home to her ancestors as she reaches la petite mort. (la petite mort is French for the little death, their colorful way of exclaiming an erotic climax, an orgasm...) I could continue on and on but there are many such loose ends left to unravel themselves yet seem to get swept under the rug.

Dima, my friend... polls are shit and mean nothing. Make the game YOU want to make and tell the story YOU want to tell. Love this game, brother! I appreciate all the love and long hours you invest in this venture. The end results will speak for themselves. I'm just happy I got to follow along for the creation of a true blue collar masterpiece.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.20 - 22.58.57.25.png

Serom999

Jun 3, 2023
Android Version starts at Episode 7 wtf. No warning nothing. Why should i want to start a game in the middle

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes