clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
I started running the popularity poll today on Patreon and Subscribestar. It will run for a week.

Top 10 results so far,

1. Jessy (by a lot)
2. Angelica
3. Rachael
4. Willow
5. Katy
6. Angel
7. Kat
8. Nikki
9. Tracy
10. Rin

I'm surprised Larisa didn't get any love this go around. :unsure:
They must like 2 pieces of bread for their sandwiches

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Your patrons don't know SHIT! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Jessy will always be number 1
the rest of the top all tied for second are Angelica, Nikki, Katy, Willow and Larisa
Then Rin, Ashe, Tracey, Kat, Rachael, Rin and Oxana all tied for third
Angel is dead last

So, my list goes 1, 2, 3, 10! hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Humble apologies to any girls I left out... Like the trainer from Rai's gym that I said I'd like to have for an LI and never saw her again... or Chloe who only has one option in the entire game and because I never want Jessy to get falling down, shit faced, puking on herself drunk... I always miss out on sweet and loveable Chloe... And, sweet Brooke back in Kansas! I like her, a lot! And, we open the Piper path by tipping her for our first tattoo and then never see her again... Rin loves MC but all we've done is a couple of BJ's... I want to fuck Rin so hot and heavy that she screams out that she is coming home to her ancestors as she reaches la petite mort. (la petite mort is French for the little death, their colorful way of exclaiming an erotic climax, an orgasm...) I could continue on and on but there are many such loose ends left to unravel themselves yet seem to get swept under the rug.

Dima, my friend... polls are shit and mean nothing. Make the game YOU want to make and tell the story YOU want to tell. Love this game, brother! I appreciate all the love and long hours you invest in this venture. The end results will speak for themselves. I'm just happy I got to follow along for the creation of a true blue collar masterpiece.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 2904790
Put all the girls in first, second and third place in a bag. It's the same as a bag of Lays Potato Chips. Bet ya can't eat just one!:p

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Your patrons don't know SHIT! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Jessy will always be number 1
the rest of the top all tied for second are Angelica, Nikki, Katy, Willow and Larisa
Then Rin, Ashe, Tracey, Kat, Rachael, Rin and Oxana all tied for third
Angel is dead last

So, my list goes 1, 2, 3, 10! hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Humble apologies to any girls I left out... Like the trainer from Rai's gym that I said I'd like to have for an LI and never saw her again... or Chloe who only has one option in the entire game and because I never want Jessy to get falling down, shit faced, puking on herself drunk... I always miss out on sweet and loveable Chloe... And, sweet Brooke back in Kansas! I like her, a lot! And, we open the Piper path by tipping her for our first tattoo and then never see her again... Rin loves MC but all we've done is a couple of BJ's... I want to fuck Rin so hot and heavy that she screams out that she is coming home to her ancestors as she reaches la petite mort. (la petite mort is French for the little death, their colorful way of exclaiming an erotic climax, an orgasm...) I could continue on and on but there are many such loose ends left to unravel themselves yet seem to get swept under the rug.

Dima, my friend... polls are shit and mean nothing. Make the game YOU want to make and tell the story YOU want to tell. Love this game, brother! I appreciate all the love and long hours you invest in this venture. The end results will speak for themselves. I'm just happy I got to follow along for the creation of a true blue collar masterpiece.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 2904790
I agree, Chloe needs some love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Ol'ladies:
1. Jessy
2. Nikki
3. Angelica
4. Liza (maybe)
5. Willow (maybe)

Sweet buns girlfriends
1. Katy
2. Rai
3. Larisa
4. Mila (From the Minions Strip-club)

MILFs:

1. Tracy
2. Kat

R.W.F (Respectfully would fuck)
1. Dee
2. Marah
3. Candi (bj already)

That's my list, Angel by far is my least favorite, Ashley had my interest for a while aswell but I wouldn't persue her either, I don't know why.

Out of respect for my gurl Larisa tho, can't blame ppl for not picking her, but damn.. she a fine ass and a good-ass girl to be with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
View attachment 2906364

Angel gonna be best girl with a bit of training
I mean, she's a good girl... Dont get me wrong, I tapped that, but having her in the group, I don't want drama and she's a ticking bomb even after Jessy's lil first lady tandrum about the rules, I guess I just see her as immature, imo.

Edit. If anything changes and she grows up with Dee's influence and become less jealous and more mature to be in a harem, then sure I'd love to have her back, but as of right now... I'm good with my roster!

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes