PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
first lady
I've been calling Jessy the boss babe because she loves it when we call her babe and she's the boss of all the babes...
Jessy is MC's winger, babe magnet and pussy wrangler. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
However, First Lady has a wonderful ring to it, my friend!;)(y)
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
RFFR

• Red Heart
Reactions: comte bonfim

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
today 2 local bikers were riding on their bikes and sound was really annoying, low sounds but still very loud when they gassed more.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Will this game be reworked? I hope not. I can't start games because every game I start will be reworked.
I feel your pain, my friend. I've had that happen several times now. I'm about ready to delete another title for extensive rewrites mid game just to appease critics and trolls. Meh... I don't play "story by committee" games. I want the author/dev's vision, not what was changed due to someone complaining or devs that have no vision and hold endless polls to see what they will write next. That is all bullshit!:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Fortunately, OBD aka Dimitri57 aka our beloved dev Dima is NOT one to pander to critics or polls. Sure, he runs the occasional poll on his Patreon but he also takes our opinions to heart right here in the pirate gallery! Then he does what the fuck HE wants to do! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yeah, Dima loves to fuck with folks heads because he is a pirate at heart too.:devilish:

As to reworking Long Road Home, Dima DOES plan to rework Act One but NOT until it is finished. The next update will be the finale' for Act One and all of your current saves will apply. This story was written from the beginning and has not changed. There have been some updated formats and a walkthrough added along the way but the story remains the same. Originally, the last episode was to be one large end to Act One, then there was too much for a single episode and it became two parts. The more Dima looked at all he had written to include in Act One, the finale' became v1.0 Part 1, 2 & 3! So, now that Parts one and two are here, we are all awaiting the final episode with baited breath...

Once v1.0 Part 3 releases... THEN Dima will be reworking and recoding Act One to catch things he missed being his first ever AVN like, coding errors, image quality improvements and a few bits and bobs to prepare this amazing story for a Steam release. However, this will not happen until AFTER we've all seen the full Act One in it's entirety.

Once Dima does all that, he will take a well deserved and much needed holiday to rest and recharge, then begin the next leg of the Long Road Home in Act Two...
Hope this helps you, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues
base profile 1873898_backroads.jpg

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
finished this gem. i'm speechles.. this VN has all. and all done is top notch. from story with humor and drama ( i poured some tears ,no shame in this).adult theme. renders of the girls are absolutely top so are characater charaterization..nice rendered Harly davidson too. as clothers (those assless lether pants are yummy.). i can't wait to see how story goes..hope no girls will be harmed and i can't wait to see barb and that MF Bobby down(n)

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
finished this gem. i'm speechles.. this VN has all. and all done is top notch. from story with humor and drama ( i poured some tears ,no shame in this).adult theme. renders of the girls are absolutely top so are characater charaterization..nice rendered Harly davidson too. as clothers (those assless lether pants are yummy.). i can't wait to see how story goes..hope no girls will be harmed and i can't wait to see barb and that MF Bobby down(n)
do you mean you finished the game?

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
yes there is a an ending if you play this game however i think no one here is into that ending i have a death wish i am so going on someones wife or daughter they are both too good to pass up and one day later you died since that one can really throw knifes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
yes there is a an ending if you play this game however i think no one here is into that ending i have a death wish i am so going on someones wife or daughter they are both too good to pass up and one day later you died since that one can really throw knifes.

I mean, the daughter is definitely there for the taking and already on our sight, I got nothing but respect for him, but I don't care if he'd throw a fit for us hooking up, also his wife will probably have him by the balls by the time we're already out on a date, and damn I'd tap that respectfully but GLADLY aswell, she's out of this world.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
I neer saw an ending?
I think he meant he reached the end of the chapter like everyone else who's waiting for the next update. The only ending there is to the game is early on when you're prompted before you leave the small town with Jessy, that's like the 'good guy ending' as I've seen some people pointing it out but I've never played it to see what happens, only that it ends the game earlier than the rest of the story if you keep going through it.

Edit.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Will this game be reworked? I hope not. I can't start games because every game I start will be reworked.
The theme, story or characters won't change. I want to redo some of the early crappy images. My coding skills were minimal when I started. I will change the code to use flags rather than affinity points to trigger scenes and conversations.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I think he meant he reached the end of the chapter like everyone else who's waiting for the next update. The only ending there is to the game is early on when you're prompted before you leave the small town with Jessy, that's like the 'good guy ending' as I've seen some people pointing it out but I've never played it to see what happens, only that it ends the game earlier than the rest of the story if you keep going through it.

Edit.
I've played the good guy ending once, It's quite a neat ending, the stylistic design of the characters in that ending is unique and definitely fits the scene it was painting.

Got to say though, I prefer the bad guy story, even though bad guy story isn't technically bad guy, just more rogueish

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes