divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I just noticed in the opening scene's when Tracy was driving the MC to her house that were mountains in the background in Kansas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Kansas is so flat you can stand a six pack of beer and see for 100 miles.

But great game Dev. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Dima, did you plan on having tattoos on the character before or is this a bug? 'Cause I'd love to see him with more tattoos, specially neck, chest and hand tattoos but I don't know if we'll get to that stage.

Also, do you plan on adding more ride contents in the future? Like taking Nikki (if you accepted her as ol'lady) to a lake or something, just taking a ride like a small trip or whatever. I'd love to see more of the mundane stuff like maybe riding out and catching rain, so they'd have to stop the bike and wrap themselves in a blanket on the side of the road for the night, that could cause some good interactions, or maybe the ol' Elvira giving him troubles in the road and he needing to stop and fix it, I don't know, I guess some Dave Mann arts are just inspiring me with these ideas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The art I mentioned...

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai and darlic

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dima, did you plan on having tattoos on the character before or is this a bug? 'Cause I'd love to see him with more tattoos, specially neck, chest and hand tattoos but I don't know if we'll get to that stage.
i think that's flashback before he got tattoos.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
i think that's flashback before he got tattoos.
Yeah, that's one of the first renders you see from our PC, and I saw the tattoo's on his hand, pulse, that's why I'm asking Dima if he planned on having tattoos on our player character before he changed his mind or something, that'd be awesome.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, that's one of the first renders you see from our PC, and I saw the tattoo's on his hand, pulse, that's why I'm asking Dima if he planned on having tattoos on our player character before he changed his mind or something, that'd be awesome.
most likely since tattooless bikers club member is bit uncommon.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I just noticed in the opening scene's when Tracy was driving the MC to her house that were mountains in the background in Kansas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Kansas is so flat you can stand a six pack of beer and see for 100 miles.

But great game Dev. Thanks.
Thanks divingmedic :ROFLMAO:

That's very true for Central and Western Kansas. (I was born in Wichita) Not so much for where the federal pen is at (Ft Leavenworth). Granted they aren't the Rockies, but you do have the buffs of the Missouri river in the distance.

Reactions: PapaPhat and D Dog

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thanks divingmedic :ROFLMAO:

That's very true for Central and Western Kansas. (I was born in Wichita) Not so much for where the federal pen is at (Ft Leavenworth). Granted they aren't the Rockies, but you do have the buffs of the Missouri river in the distance.
You are most welcome. Born in Liberal KS. You got me jonesing for more. I'm signing up to SubscribeStar right now to show my thanks.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Also, do you plan on adding more ride contents in the future? Like taking Nikki (if you accepted her as ol'lady) to a lake or something, just taking a ride like a small trip or whatever. I'd love to see more of the mundane stuff like maybe riding out and catching rain, so they'd have to stop the bike and wrap themselves in a blanket on the side of the road for the night, that could cause some good interactions, or maybe the ol' Elvira giving him troubles in the road and he needing to stop and fix it, I don't know, I guess some Dave Mann arts are just inspiring me with these ideas.

The art I mentioned...

MC didn't get his first tattoo until he got to Berdoo and met Kat and Katy. Admittedly an oddity for someone with a military background. Yes, he'll pick up some more ink has time goes on. :cool:

Chapter two will have more biking lifestyle events for sure. ;)

I have a 3' high stack of Easyriders, Iron Horse, In the Wind mags in my garage. Dave Mann captured the biking lifestyle like no other. (y)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
MC didn't get his first tattoo until he got to Berdoo and met Kat and Katy. Admittedly an oddity for someone with a military background. Yes, he'll pick up some more ink has time goes on. :cool:

Chapter two will have more biking lifestyle events for sure. ;)

I have a 3' high stack of Easyriders, Iron Horse, In the Wind mags in my garage. Dave Mann captured the biking lifestyle like no other. (y)
I spent 8 years in the military and walked away with no ink. You must either be ex military or close to people ex military as you got lingo pretty much spot on.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I was wondering about this Dimitri57 ... are there other Rouges charters out there in your vision? Because obviously when then Minion conflict ends there will be some losses, so stuff like nomads could come into play, I dunno, but I'm at the least curious

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
why does sluggo bike has flames and mine is just black it's not fair i tell you at least give me a grim picture on it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I was wondering about this Dimitri57 ... but are there other Rouges charters out there in your vision? Because obviously when then Minion conflict ends there will be some losses, so stuff like nomads could come into play, I dunno, but I'm at the least curious
I gave a lengthy explanation back on page 267.

Short answer, they are a local club not national. The big four worldwide clubs get all the notoriety but there are hundreds of small local clubs like the Rogues.

MC will be tasked with finding new prospects in Chapter Two.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I gave a lengthy explanation back on page 267.

Short answer, they are a local club not national. The big four worldwide clubs get all the notoriety but there are hundreds of small local clubs like the Rogues.

MC will be tasked with finding new prospects in Chapter Two.
nice, thanks for clearing that up... I suspected something similar considering the small number of members in the club, but wasn't entirely sure as it's not explicitly described in the game

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Long Road Home Episode 10.2 Hotfix

**************** NO NEW CONTENT ****************

The hotfix corrects some typos, mislabeled conversations, missing and transposed words.
It adds some city drive by animations that weren't complete when the update dropped.
It also adds four music tracks.

None of the errors are game breaking, so you don't have to use to the hotfix unless you want to.

To use,

MAC-Unzip this hotfix and let it overwrite file where the game is located on your MAC.

PC-Unzip this hotfix and drop the "game" folder into the LongRoadHome-10.1_Part_2-pc folder. Let it overwrite.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Long Road Home Episode 10.2 Hotfix

The hotfix corrects some typos, mislabeled conversations, missing and transposed words.
It adds some city drive by animations that weren't complete when the update dropped.
It also adds four music tracks.

None of the errors are game breaking, so it's you don't have to use to the hotfix unless you want to.

To use,

MAC-Unzip this hotfix and let it overwrite file where the game is located on your MAC.

PC-Unzip this hotfix and drop it into LongRoadHome-10.1_Part_2-pc folderr. Let it overwrite.

Mega

Thanks Dima :) DL now :)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
why does sluggo bike has flames and mine is just black it's not fair i tell you at least give me a grim picture on it.
MC's bike model has some graphics but, they are cheesy, so I went with classic gloss black. Satin black is popular, but I like shiny stuff. Sluggo's bike model had good graphics, so I ran with them.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
MC's bike is great. Elvira the mistress of the dark, dark and curvy. I sure hope there is a scene where MC takes Kat out on it and makes love to Kat on it. You fuck another woman on it, but you make sweet love to Kat on it as that what she really needs and desires.

Little_Cap

Nov 5, 2020
This game, is an amazing VN and lived up to expectations when I read the description of it. Once all the stuff started to get put into place with the MC, it reminded me of watching SoA and Mayans and being so immersed within their world. The animations looked good too. Amazing story, good looking animations. Excited to get the next parts of the story and to see how all this will play out in the end, do we become the new Sgt? Or does it go a step further and we become the new President of the MC? Are we able to give a lung to Stan to help him be around longer? Many questions that I wish to have answer, but time will tell.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Fonzy jumped the shark on a Triumph :p The inside joke is that Henry Winkler never learned how to ride in one of the longest shows ever run... But yeah, I get you you, wish I still had a 750 raked out cheap Triumph in my garage for fun. It took the entirety of 2 lanes just to turn it around... And yes Springer Softails are the best bike HD has ever produced since maybe the Knuckle, slow but gorgeous! Panheads be damned... Fatboys are awesome but that is the quintessential burger where I am from as they are the best burger you will ever eat...

Also Fonzy's first bike on Happy Days was a monster and yes it was a '47 Knuckle Bobber!

View attachment 2897647
But it was too heavy for Henry to push around, hence his bike became a Triumph! Which he still couldn't ride??? In the 70's I was riding CanAm dirt bikes & 440 Polaris snowmobiles and jumping raveens & shit... Had a great chat with Henry at comicon, he is such a nice guy, signed my Happy Days dvd's and was really nice to my youngest daughter. (who can probably ride better than he can) but still a super nice guy! He's actually like his character in Here Comes the Boom. Where Kevin James rides a Triumph... Mind you I would do anything in my power to get Salma Hayek to wrestle with me!!! If you don't know who she is, is all you need to know!

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes