motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Also, anyone else thinks Reba kinda resembles that Carousel stripper from David Mann's artwork? Here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:pHeh, more like twin sister... :p Hmmmmmm..... MC hasn't done twins yet... this is an egregious oversight and should be corrected ASAP!! Jus' Sayin' :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Messing around with Photoshop, trying to reimagine the patches and I came up with these two, more as a fanart/tribute to the game, I tried to keep it to the original but the design I had for the more vanilla style got fucked up in the process so I went another route. I also know that the Minions patch has a Berdoo bottom rocker but I figured if they wore the California one like the Rogues do, it'd make more sense since they're at war. This kinda reminds me of the Hells Angels v Mongols, SoA v Mayans, etc.

Also, anyone else thinks Reba kinda resembles that Carousel stripper from David Mann's artwork? Here.
Angelica is hotter! But, I get where you are coming from, my friend. Love Dave Mann. I'm always telling Dima that his art reminds me of the late, great biker master artist known as Dave Mann.
Like these comparisons of Dave Mann to OBD aka Dimitri57 aka our friend Dima... You can see how Dave Mann inspired Dima's masterful art compositions...
Love Dima's art and story. Nice job with the colors, my friend! Well played! Forgot to take a piss on the Minion's colors before returning them though... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

May 31, 2017
Yo so played the game (didn't finish it just paused)

Is there a path where i dont take jessy with me or take her and make her only mine or something? Im kinda not into all that lesbian stuff

I liked the good guy ending lol was funny, right now I'm trying to continue the story

I know i can skip it , but im asking if i can have it not happen entirely

Thanks a lot

Bonus , a gif that describes the mc very well 0a15781dea5d7c6c3bd8cd73cc3f97ff73cfa39b69f60448169c13c37ae84acb.gif

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yo so played the game (didn't finish it just paused)

Is there a path where i dont take jessy with me or take her and make her only mine or something? Im kinda not into all that lesbian stuff

I liked the good guy ending lol was funny, right now I'm trying to continue the story

I know i can skip it , but im asking if i can have it not happen entirely

Thanks a lot

Bonus , a gif that describes the mc very well View attachment 2900445
Currently not. I'll have more opt outs when I remaster the early episodes now that I've increased my coding skills.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Hello fellow bikers.
Can someone please tell me the name of the song that plays in Scen Rin moveing in to the hotel scen
If it's the one I'm thinking you're referring too, search for "Japanese Vocals With Mood Trendy Track" by Gushito, it'll probably be the first on google search. If that's not the one, you can always open the audio folder from the game and go through the asian songs in there, just don't upload it, you can always listen to it yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm... I dunno the answer to that one... Wait!! Is this a test? Because if it's a test I wasn't informed and didn't get a chance to study!!

View attachment 2900231

Maybe Papa Phat can help. He's the resident music expert. :cool:
I've asked similar questions of Dima in the past... He give vague answers as if he want to protect his secret stash of music like the answer he gave regarding Android above...
A link was posted on Thursday about four pages back.
Four pages? Sorting how many per page? Who posted it? At what time? WTF??? Glad I play on PC and not Android!

Notice how Dima has been here, most likely read that music related question and DID NOT reply??? Yeah... I have requested sources to be able to play them outside of the game on numerous occasions... the closest thing to a straight answer that I ever received was in a recent conversation, Dima advised that he belongs to a music subscription service that would seem expensive for the average user just to play music but I was under the impression that the subscription included usage rights as well at least for a certain number of tracks... IDK for sure. Dima is about as forthcoming with that information as a captured spy! So, your guess is as good as any.

So, Phat is useless here for this. Humble apologies, my friends. Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.09 - 17.38.39.03.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello fellow bikers.
Can someone please tell me the name of the song that plays in Scen Rin moveing in to the hotel scen
Okay, my friend, PapaPhat went digging... Go to the game folder, open it, then open the audio folder and scroll down to...
japanese-vocals-with-mood-trendy-track-SBA-300539110.mp3
That is the song which you seek. Thanks to Dunkelheit for the idea... nothing I hadn't thought of before but when I looked for my personal favorite track, audioblocks-xxl_HBhsU6TLv.mp3, I continually kept running into long lists of nothing but sound FX and stopped short of finding what I was seeking. So, thanks for encouraging me to have another run at it. I was systematically scouring the audio list for at least half an hour, found the audioblock that is my fav and after another lengthy list of sound FX, started to scroll a bit... That is when the title told me exactly what I needed to see! Rin is of Japanese descent and origin so when I saw that title... yeah, if it were a snake it would've bit me! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

As I mentioned earlier, Dima belongs to a subscription service to obtain these tracks so posting the actual files here could easily be a breach of his agreement allowing him to use the files. So, I won't chance that. Anyway, you already have the mp3 file in your copy of the game. I copied a few favorites to my desktop for now and will work them into my music collection later today. Thanks for your request. As I said, it led to me finding my personal favorite track as well as the one you requested.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Currently not. I'll have more opt outs when I remaster the early episodes now that I've increased my coding skills.
DUDE!!! Do NOT change too much. In my latest play from start you've gone WAY overboard on the hints to the point I'm turning them off unless I'm making a speed run to get to a certain spot. Do NOT turn this into story by committee or complaint or you will disillusion your faithful followers.

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57 and cxx

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Okay, my friend, PapaPhat went digging... Go to the game folder, open it, then open the audio folder and scroll down to...
That is the song for which you seek. Thanks to Dunkelheit for the idea... nothing I hadn't thought of before but when I looked for my personal favorite track, audioblocks-xxl_HBhsU6TLv.mp3, I continually kept running into long lists of nothing but sound FX and stopped short of finding what I was seeking. So, thanks for encouraging me to have another run at it. I was systematically scouring the audio list for at least half an hour, found the audioblock that is my fav and after another lengthy list of sound FX, started to scroll a bit... That is when the title told me exactly what I needed to see! Rin is of Japanese descent and origin so when I saw that title... yeah, if it were a snake it would've bit me! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

As I mentioned earlier, Dima belongs to a subscription service to obtain these tracks so posting the actual files here could easily be a breach of his agreement allowing him to use the files. So, I won't chance that. Anyway, you already have the mp3 file in your copy of the game. I copied a few favorites to my desktop for now and will work them into my music collection later today. Thanks for your request. As I said, it led to me finding my personal favorite track as well as the one you requested.

Hehe... I had a feelin' you'd be up for the challenge... just needed a little help from a friend... thanks for the pictorial reprise for Rin... dayum... every time I see her it makes me hope she will get a more prominent place in the harem down the road! Hint, hint @Dimitri57...

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hehe... I had a feelin' you'd be up for the challenge... just needed a little help from a friend... thanks for the pictorial reprise for Rin... dayum... every time I see her it makes me hope she will get a more prominent place in the harem down the road! Hint, hint @Dimitri57...
Don't worry Mot, our cherry blossom will have a place of honor amongst the bevy of beauties. (y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
That is the song which you seek. Thanks to Dunkelheit for the idea... nothing I hadn't thought of before but when I looked for my personal favorite track, audioblocks-xxl_HBhsU6TLv.mp3, I continually kept running into long lists of nothing but sound FX and stopped short of finding what I was seeking. So, thanks for encouraging me to have another run at it. I was systematically scouring the audio list for at least half an hour, found the audioblock that is my fav and after another lengthy list of sound FX, started to scroll a bit... That is when the title told me exactly what I needed to see! Rin is of Japanese descent and origin so when I saw that title... yeah, if it were a snake it would've bit me! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

It's a little bit of a process, but you can look at the episode .rpy file (ep1, ep2 etc.) with notepad or word pad to see what track is playing in the scene. In the code it will be "play music XXXXX fadeout 1.
Then go to the music folder and see what XXXXX is (whatever I've named it). I define the names to something shorter, so I don't have to type in the long name most of the music tracks have. Once you know what the mp3 actual name is, you can find it in the audio folder.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this game is a blast for now...i choosed to kill JD but lall other choice as a good guy..what i troubling me is : why don't we be able to go away with both tracy and jessy?? i love tracy and taking her daughter away after all the 3 some seems unfir..

Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
this game is a blast for now...i choosed to kill JD but lall other choice as a good guy..what i troubling me is : why don't we be able to go away with both tracy and jessy?? i love tracy and taking her daughter away after all the 3 some seems unfir..
Keep playing my friend, there will be a touching reunion in the future. :cool:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes