HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wow! Just read a new review from like 10 minutes ago. Can you say "cunt"? Bite me MikesDK!! You start with insulting the hottest MILF in the story and go downhill from there. We get it... You didn't like it... Delete it and move on... Nobody wants you here anyway.
You should never read reviews! Most that gives a VN low ratings seems to have missed the point of any given VN.....

But I agree that guy was a douche.........

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and motseer

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
That MikesDK review is 40% bullshit 30% delusional I don't recognise any part of this game in what he claims he played.
Only bit that seemed possibly right is the bit were he say's its got music.

" Whats even worse is that both mother and daughter leaves with MC since the mother now dont trust her boyfriend anymore after shes been with him for years, its just to weird and to stupid, could have been any so many better ways."

I know he can't be talking about Jessy and Tracy because there no mystery there.
Or maybe he really thinks being with some one for years means them sexualy abusing your daughter also for years.
Just isn't a good enough reason to want to leave someone which say's more about them than this game.

So I got just one question what game was he playing because it sure as hell wasn't this one.

P.S. I have no issue with anyone giving a game a bad review.
But I think its only fair to review the bad review if it is itself a Bad Review .

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Here now everyone try to get along... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Since i play video games reviews are mostly a laugh to me the reviews can be 1000 % negative i will still play and buy the game if i like the game it's a great game for me other opinions are nothing but shadows and dust.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Actually, a lot of folks take a look at the Latest Updates page and then the first thing they look for is the star rank and tags. Devs know that reviews help or hurt. I have been asked to write a review many times by Devs who think I like their VN and feel they could use a boost. Nothing wrong with that. Also, nothing wrong with writing a bad review for a VN that warrants it. But, when you review a thread that already has over 300 pages of comments, over 100 existing reviews and a 4.5 Star rank; a few truths should be self evident. 1) A 1 star review is gonna be bullshit. 2) It is gonna be loaded with falsehoods and outright lies. 3) It was probably written by a poser troll who has a thing against a particular aspect or genre in the VN. There ought to be a rule. Hehe... OK, just venting a bit there... Trust me though, I have reported plenty of reviews like this one and gotten them removed because they broke one of the rules for reviews. Unfortunately, the garbage written by this poser doesn't break any review rules. That doesn't change the fact that it's a pile of horse shit.

Anyway, thanks to all who chimed in... This is the last you'll hear from me about this (at least this particular review).

Oh, yeah... MikesDK, this one's for you...
mouth.gif

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Actually, a lot of folks take a look at the Latest Updates page and then the first thing they look for is the star rank and tags. Devs know that reviews help or hurt. I have been asked to write a review many times by Devs who think I like their VN and feel they could use a boost. Nothing wrong with that. Also, nothing wrong with writing a bad review for a VN that warrants it. But, when you review a thread that already has over 300 pages of comments, over 100 existing reviews and a 4.5 Star rank; a few truths should be self evident. 1) A 1 star review is gonna be bullshit. 2) It is gonna be loaded with falsehoods and outright lies. 3) It was probably written by a poser troll who has a thing against a particular aspect or genre in the VN. There ought to be a rule. Hehe... OK, just venting a bit there... Trust me though, I have reported plenty of reviews like this one and gotten them removed because they broke one of the rules for reviews. Unfortunately, the garbage written by this poser doesn't break any review rules. That doesn't change the fact that it's a pile of horse shit.

Anyway, thanks to all who chimed in... This is the last you'll hear from me about this (at least this particular review).

Oh, yeah... MikesDK, this one's for you...
View attachment 3011073
Are you sure?
Also, a 1 star (or 5 star) review can be absolute within reason even if all the other review would be on the other edge of it.

I'm sure, Sluggo will handle it.:cool:
1697479592654.png

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Are you sure?
Also, a 1 star (or 5 star) review can be absolute within reason even if all the other review would be on the other edge of it.

I'm sure, Sluggo will handle it.:cool:
View attachment 3011088
Pretty sure. I've done it enough to know what the mods will generally support or not. Of course, I'm not always correct. Only about 85% or so on success rate. Often, a review as wordy as this one just gets by on the "baffle 'em with bullshit" premise. You are right about Sluggo, however, I'm certain he has things well "in hand"... I mean, you've seen his Ol' Lady, right? Hehehe, and then there is always PapaPhat... if he decides to unload... well, not many Trolls can withstand THAT withering fire. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty sure. I've done it enough to know what the mods will generally support or not. Of course, I'm not always correct. Only about 85% or so on success rate. Often, a review as wordy as this one just gets by on the "baffle 'em with bullshit" premise. You are right about Sluggo, however, I'm certain he has things well "in hand"... I mean, you've seen his Ol' Lady, right? Hehehe, and then there is always PapaPhat... if he decides to unload... well, not many Trolls can withstand THAT withering fire. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
I just hit "Ignore" for that ass clown. If he has the balls to show his face in forums, I can always unhide him, shred him, then refresh to hide him again. But, in general, assholes just aren't worth any special effort. I'd rather chat pleasantly with my friends. :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Call me stubborn, but giving the game a rating for different categories of 2/5 (3x) and 3/5 (1x) and then the overall rating is 1/5, doubt that is in the "Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.".

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Call me stubborn, but giving the game a rating for different categories of 2/5 (3x) and 3/5 (1x) and then the overall rating is 1/5, doubt that is in the "Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.".
Your reasoning is 100% sound and dead on. However, without berating any mods, they likely get lots of reports/complaints. It's easy to hide behind logic that requires some discerning thought - not to mention the math. Oh the pain of doing the math... Well, also, some level of logical analysis is required to interpret that math... Often, the mod doesn't have time, I'm sure, to devote to a single complaint. Many complaints might be another story but, as Phat has said, that starts to be a lot of trouble. Easier to start a rant in the thread and then bask in the support of like minded, thinking individuals. If the thread loses a few pages for being off-topic... Well, at least we go down together and in good company. So.... Yeah....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
damm c3pO, u stole my comment , now i wasted 3 min reading his reviwes. allthough , through his Reviews should be like a 2, i respect he took his time dooh, but well to be honest, ur forced with jessie, all i want is Rin T_T.
Give me Rin , plx dev <3
but well if u dont like it, say it, but like, with atleast 90% we loved it, be respectfull of ur opions too :) we aint at the end yet, we dont know what the future holds

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You know Hornyy the only thing that would make this picture better is if this scene had Willow, Katy, Kat, and Chloe in it. Boob contest at the beach.:love::love::love::love::love::love:
DIMA! Did you read his post? Good idea for the next beach outing, no? :love:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Wow! Just read a new review from like 10 minutes ago. Can you say "cunt"? Bite me MikesDK!! You start with insulting the hottest MILF in the story and go downhill from there. We get it... You didn't like it... Delete it and move on... Nobody wants you here anyway.
We're not allowed to "kink" shame as per the rules, so I won't. That said, when you look at what dude is praising, then add his complaints about "ugly milfs" and there not being enough "pain" or "blood" to be a "deflowering" scene it makes it pretty clear what he's into. Weird he complains about the MC being "childish", given his proclivities. Nothing of value was lost, but it's a shitty thing to review bomb a game for that reason.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes