PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
damm c3pO, u stole my comment , now i wasted 3 min reading his reviwes. allthough , through his Reviews should be like a 2, i respect he took his time dooh, but well to be honest, ur forced with jessie, all i want is Rin T_T.
Give me Rin , plx dev <3
but well if u dont like it, say it, but like, with atleast 90% we loved it, be respectfull of ur opions too :) we aint at the end yet, we dont know what the future holds
Greetings AWillowAtDawn my friend :) Not all of this reply is aimed directly at you. My reply here is a shotgun blast in the dark because the real culprit did a hit and run drive by, bloodied one of my all time favorite devs and disappeared. That person should never show their face in this forum or face my wrath. I do not suffer trolls in this forum, ask anyone in this forum who knows me.

To be mace blunt honest... If you don't like Jessy, this game is not for you. Jessy is the star LI and that will not change. Act one is nearly complete. Jessy isn't going anywhere nor would I want her to... Rin is just a side character, like Angel, someone MC saved from the Minion's bullshit because he felt bad about her situation.

I get why folks like Rin. Dimitri57 aka OBD Games writes exceptional characters, even the minor ones. Rin is certainly one of his best creations, a young, beautiful Japanese Geisha, corrupted by a powerful, old Yakuza boss who escaped after the boss died to avoid being passed around like a bottle of warm sake, only to find herself trapped in the wrong situation all over again with the Minions... Yeah... I like Rin too and still hope for more intimate content with her but this isn't her story only.

In all reality, this story belongs just as much to Jessy as it does to MC and the biker club. MC and Jessy share an incredibly dark secret. It is the source of their bond. They were already attracted to each other before that but afterwards... they were bound for life. Their relationship is intrinsic to the entire story overall. There is no other option. This would not be the same story without Jessy. OBD would have to create an entire separate character arc to have MC leave Kansas without Jessy and that would be the equivalent of creating another game within the game and we, the fans, would need to wait twice as long, like 7-8 months for updates instead of every 4 months or so... we may be as far as chapter 5 by now if that kind of split story were to happen... But, that's not happening. This is Jessy's story as well. To make her "optional" would make this a completely different story! So, Jessy isn't really forced on you yet she IS a central character in this story and cannot be removed without completely altering the entirety of the plot! Jessy opens doors with other girls for MC like Rai, Nikki, Angelica and the Russian sisters Oxana and Larisa. Nikki, Angelica, Oxana and Larisa had all given up on men having met only assholes in the past. All of them save for Larisa had turned to the company of women for passion and compassion. Larisa just let her inner passion die and concentrated on her sister and their family business. After a few months of Jessy's friendship, kind words about her man and no small amount of feminine intimacy, all four of those girls came around to MC after discovering all the wonderful things Jessy had said about him were actually true. Without Jessy, NONE of those relationships would've happened, at least not in the short time frame they blossomed... could've taken years for each of them to realize that MC is actually a good man, even then Angelica may have never come around and Larisa would likely have been as cold and unfeeling as ever. Thanks to Jessy's intervention, all five of those ladies now have a new appreciation for MC. So, I reiterate... this is NOT the same story without Jessy. If you do not like Jessy or at least understand her key role in this story then this game may not be for you. I've said that before.

Long Road Home is full of many genuinely human characters which is why so many of us LOVE this grand tale. One of the most unique parts of this adventure is that Dimitri57 is an actual biker in real life, not some poser wannabe like other biker stories I've seen. Dima is the real deal and writes from personal experience as well as his fantasies. Is it perfect? No. There is no perfection, only the striving for it and Dima certainly strives for that perfection. This is his first ever AVN and it has gone well thus far so he is planning to continue the saga in act two for which I am rather excited to see!

Okay... Phat has rambled the fuck on for far long enough now... tends to happen when I talk about things I truly enjoy. Hoping that at least some of what I said made sense and gave better insight into what this game is really about.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
sure but that was beach party with small group, on next there can be more.
Willow, Kat and Katy hadn't even been introduced as LI before that day at the beach. That was a really fun day. MC had both Rai and Jessy, Tracey made Dee a happy woman again, relieving her stress and pent up sexual energy. Everyone had a good time. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Greetings AWillowAtDawn my friend :) Not all of this reply is aimed directly at you. My reply here is a shotgun blast in the dark because the real culprit did a hit and run drive by, bloodied one of my all time favorite devs and disappeared. That person should never show their face in this forum or face my wrath. I do not suffer trolls in this forum, ask anyone in this forum who knows me.

To be mace blunt honest... If you don't like Jessy, this game is not for you. Jessy is the star LI and that will not change. Act one is nearly complete. Jessy isn't going anywhere nor would I want her to... Rin is just a side character, like Angel, someone MC saved from the Minion's bullshit because he felt bad about her situation.

I get why folks like Rin. Dimitri57 aka OBD Games writes exceptional characters, even the minor ones. Rin is certainly one of his best creations, a young, beautiful Japanese Geisha, corrupted by a powerful, old Yakuza boss who escaped after the boss died to avoid being passed around like a bottle of warm sake, only to find herself trapped in the wrong situation all over again with the Minions... Yeah... I like Rin too and still hope for more intimate content with her but this isn't her story only.

In all reality, this story belongs just as much to Jessy as it does to MC and the biker club. MC and Jessy share an incredibly dark secret. It is the source of their bond. They were already attracted to each other before that but afterwards... they were bound for life. Their relationship is intrinsic to the entire story overall. There is no other option. This would not be the same story without Jessy. OBD would have to create an entire separate character arc to have MC leave Kansas without Jessy and that would be the equivalent of creating another game within the game and we, the fans, would need to wait twice as long, like 7-8 months for updates instead of every 4 months or so... we may be as far as chapter 5 by now if that kind of split story were to happen... But, that's not happening. This is Jessy's story as well. To make her "optional" would make this a completely different story! So, Jessy isn't really forced on you yet she IS a central character in this story and cannot be removed without completely altering the entirety of the plot! Jessy opens doors with other girls for MC like Rai, Nikki, Angelica and the Russian sisters Oxana and Larisa. Nikki, Angelica, Oxana and Larisa had all given up on men having met only assholes in the past. All of them save for Larisa had turned to the company of women for passion and compassion. Larisa just let her inner passion die and concentrated on her sister and their family business. After a few months of Jessy's friendship, kind words about her man and no small amount of feminine intimacy, all four of those girls came around to MC after discovering all the wonderful things Jessy had said about him were actually true. Without Jessy, NONE of those relationships would've happened, at least not in the short time frame they blossomed... could've taken years for each of them to realize that MC is actually a good man, even then Angelica may have never come around and Larisa would likely have been as cold and unfeeling as ever. Thanks to Jessy's intervention, all five of those ladies now have a new appreciation for MC. So, I reiterate... this is NOT the same story without Jessy. If you do not like Jessy or at least understand her key role in this story then this game may not be for you. I've said that before.

Long Road Home is full of many genuinely human characters which is why so many of us LOVE this grand tale. One of the most unique parts of this adventure is that Dimitri57 is an actual biker in real life, not some poser wannabe like other biker stories I've seen. Dima is the real deal and writes from personal experience as well as his fantasies. Is it perfect? No. There is no perfection, only the striving for it and Dima certainly strives for that perfection. This is his first ever AVN and it has gone well thus far so he is planning to continue the saga in act two for which I am rather excited to see!

Okay... Phat has rambled the fuck on for far long enough now... tends to happen when I talk about things I truly enjoy. Hoping that at least some of what I said made sense and gave better insight into what this game is really about.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
strength-strength-and-honor.gif strength-strength-and-honor.gif strength-strength-and-honor.gif strength-strength-and-honor.gif

Reactions: PapaPhat

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
Ohh sorry i didnt mean to offend, anyone, i just meant the mikes dude, if he didnt enjoy jessie after the first chapter, why bother to play? and if we removed the 90% of the start of his reviwe , its decent for his own opinion, but a rewive is more then onces simple opion, its a good chanse for us, to help devs make better games, not just personal feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ohh sorry i didnt mean to offend, anyone, i just meant the mikes dude, if he didnt enjoy jessie after the first chapter, why bother to play? and if we removed the 90% of the start of his reviwe , its decent for his own opinion, but a rewive is more then onces simple opion, its a good chanse for us, to help devs make better games, not just personal feedback.
I already said my previous post was not necessarily aimed at you, my friend. I bear you no ill will and mostly agree with your take on the "reviewer" that has been the subject of far too many posts. Pretty sure he is just a troll who wanted to piss people off. So, I clicked "ignore" on his profile so I need not read any more of his crap.

As to reviews in general, I find them worthless as the vast majority fall into one of two categories...
1) The "Yes Man" who writes all kinds of wonderful things about the dev and game while totally overlooking any/all flaws.
2) The troll who spews venom, bullshit and essentially just wants to anger and frustrate folks because that is their pleasure.

I'm nobody's "Yes Man" and I ignore trolls. Feed the troll and they NEVER leave. Starve the troll by ignoring them and they soon sod off in search of someone else to torment. Trolls are sick and twisted individuals who's only goal is to cause strife, ill will, mayhem and disharmony because they feed on that. These nasty folks enjoy other folk's misery because they themselves are miserable... misery loves company...

Not angry with you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: gustough

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
how does harem works in this game? cause I dont like sharing or the girls getting railed by other dudes
It depends on your view and the game.:D
You can share, I think, although I'm sure someone will prove me wrong.;)
Yet, if you are one of the "girls only touch MC and nobody, girls have fun with MC and MC only and don't have fun with each other" this won't be a game for you.

• Sad
Reactions: randomguy6516265165
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes