SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm thinkin' those two things are not likely to happen... at least while Sluggo is alive.
Oh it's going down with the daughter, whether he's dead or alive. You're 100% right about the wife not happening though. I mean his daughter is an adult who can make her own decisions, he might not LIKE it, but he won't kill the MC over something like that. He'll probably just try to scare the shit out of him, making him know better not to hurt her, usual dad stuff. :D

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
BECAUSE I WANT MARA!!!!!
Oh it's going down with the daughter, whether he's dead or alive. You're 100% right about the wife not happening though. I mean his daughter is an adult who can make her own decisions, he might not LIKE it, but he won't kill the MC over something like that. He'll probably just try to scare the shit out of him, making him know better not to hurt her, usual dad stuff. :D
Hehe... youz guys are right... Imma do the daughter if Dima lets me! :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
We should get an opportunity to romance Leelee. I remember that very subject being openly discussed by Dima. Mara and Sluggo DO give permission for MC to date her because if they didn't, I can guaran-fucking-tee that you wouldn't have to wait for Sluggo to dismember you and bury your corpse, Mara would hack off your cock and balls and leave you to bleed out on her kitchen floor!

Don't EVER mess with mama bear!!! The female of the species is far more deadly than the male! That is a line from my favorite poem, The Female of the Species, by Rudyard Kipling. (and NO! That Kipling has nothing to do with fucking pies you silly limey twats! hahaha:ROFLMAO:)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: motseer

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
We should get an opportunity to romance Leelee. I remember that very subject being openly discussed by Dima. Mara and Sluggo DO give permission for MC to date her because if they didn't, I can guaran-fucking-tee that you wouldn't have to wait for Sluggo to dismember you and bury your corpse, Mara would hack off your cock and balls and leave you to bleed out on her kitchen floor!
Well regardless if they DO give "permission", it's not needed in the first place, their daughter is her own person and doesn't need "permission", which was the point I was making. They wouldn't hurt someone who's not only associated with the club, but is also close with Stan and Dee, for seeing their daughter.

I mean sure, let them think they allowed it to happen, but it coulda happened regardless. I mean sure she lives with them, so she does have to follow their rules to an extent, but she can always just move out. Granted that could cause friction with the MC and her parents. The MC would probably prefer to get their blessing because of that, but they definitely wouldn't cut his dick off or kill him, that only happens if he makes a move on the wife. :D

I'm not sure if you were even being serious or not mind you, but I do think you are overstating what would actually happen. :p

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well regardless if they DO give "permission", it's not needed in the first place, their daughter is her own person and doesn't need "permission", which was the point I was making. They wouldn't hurt someone who's not only associated with the club, but is also close with Stan and Dee, for seeing their daughter.

I mean sure, let them think they allowed it to happen, but it coulda happened regardless. I mean sure she lives with them, so she does have to follow their rules to an extent, but she can always just move out. Granted that could cause friction with the MC and her parents. The MC would probably prefer to get their blessing because of that, but they definitely wouldn't cut his dick off or kill him, that only happens if he makes a move on the wife. :D

I'm not sure if you were even being serious or not mind you, but I do think you are overstating what would actually happen. :p
You are clueless it seems. Drop this or be ignored. Yes I am serious. I refuse to have a battle of wits with one so unarmed as you.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You are clueless it seems. Drop this or be ignored. Yes I am serious. I refuse to have a battle of wits with one so unarmed as you.
43iv8l.jpg

What will I ever do if PapaPhat ignores me?! My life will be ruined and I won't be able to sleep at night. How can I ever go on knowing that I got ignored by such an important person on this glorious adult game pirate site, I might as well cease to exist. :eek:

Now to be serious, please DO ignore me, I don't know you nor do I care about you. If you're going to ignore me for replying to a comment that you willingly made on a thread, giving my OPINION... then damn you're soft as hell, I guess it would be better for you to ignore me in that case, cause I'm afraid I might end up hurting your feelings. :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry though, I'll do you a favor and just add you to MY ignore first, that way you don't have to worry about me replying to your posts any longer, you'll have nothing to worry about.

P.S. You apparently think that their daughter doesn't have rights by your logic, I think you're the one who is a bit delusional.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
P.S. You apparently think that their daughter doesn't have rights by your logic, I think you're the one who is a bit delusional.
OFC Leelee can decide, but that decision takes 2, and there's this thing called respect that you should have for your club brothers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
OFC Leelee can decide, but that decision takes 2, and there's this thing called respect that you should have for your club brothers.
Of course, and I agree, I never denied that.

The MC would probably prefer to get their blessing because of that, but they definitely wouldn't cut his dick off or kill him, that only happens if he makes a move on the wife.
The MC would 100% respect them, and would want to get their blessing as I already stated.

Reactions: motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 3027945

What will I ever do if PapaPhat ignores me?! My life will be ruined and I won't be able to sleep at night. How can I ever go on knowing that I got ignored by such an important person on this glorious adult game pirate site, I might as well cease to exist. :eek:

Now to be serious, please DO ignore me, I don't know you nor do I care about you. If you're going to ignore me for replying to a comment that you willingly made on a thread, giving my OPINION... then damn you're soft as hell, I guess it would be better for you to ignore me in that case, cause I'm afraid I might end up hurting your feelings. :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry though, I'll do you a favor and just add you to MY ignore first, that way you don't have to worry about me replying to your posts any longer, you'll have nothing to worry about.

Dude... I am totally old school, a father and a grandfather. I don't give a fuck HOW old my child is when they live at home under MY fucking roof, it's MY way or MOVE OUT! When I say no, I mean NO!

Also, you totally forget that MC is a prospect and that he has MAD respect for both Sluggo AND Mara! There is no way that he would disrespect either of them, Leelee or no Leelee! THAT is how motorcycle club culture works. Ignore that at your peril!

As I already stated, Mara and Sluggo WILL give their blessing for Ryker to date Leelee if that is what she wants.

And, trust this... you better HOPE that you never meet me. I am hard as fucking nails with rhino hide! Your petty insults are childish and show your immaturity. You do not possess the mental capacity to properly insult me so you don't even make a dent. And, since I refuse to do further battling of wits with such an unarmed person... consider yourself ignored.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
damn, i felt strange when i saw Jess model in another avn :cool:
Eh. Our Jess is way more pretty. That one looks like some sort of botox bimbo
Clearly that Jess has been giving a lot of BJs... ;)
Hehehe... Jus' say no to bimbofied, botox Jess! Our Jess rules!:p

SlapE and PapaPhat... You guys are arguing over who gets to breathe which air, brothers! Let's have a few (dozen) brews, let the last man standin' have braggin' rights and ride on tomorrow. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

SlapE and PapaPhat... You guys are arguing over who gets to breathe which air, brothers! Let's have a few (dozen) brews, let the last man standin' have braggin' rights and ride on tomorrow. :cool:
Love you, brother! Semper Fi Devil Dog! OooRah!

So, my dad talk went overboard? Maybe so. Just sick and tired of disrespectful, punk kids. Set him to ignore status. I have far better things to do with my time like think about taking Jessy's virginity all over again! Huzzah!
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.03.17 - 09.06.38.79.png
Such a beautiful "O" face:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Balu83 and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Love you, brother! Semper Fi Devil Dog! OooRah!

So, my dad talk went overboard? Maybe so. Just sick and tired of disrespectful, punk kids. Set him to ignore status. I have far better things to do with my time like think about taking Jessy's virginity all over again! Huzzah!
View attachment 3028035
Such a beautiful "O" face:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I don't think any disrespect was intended but I can see you do. Still, probably not something that couldn't be let go. It definitely got a little out of proportion... IMHO. Nevertheless...

We will adventure on, band of brothers, Rogues one and all. Semper Fi, Phat.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Meh, I've already ignored him and am going to move on, I've seen him in other threads giving his holier than thee novel statements in the past where his opinion is law and if you try and oppose his opinions he'll ignore you. That is some grade-A egotistical foolery and cowardice at it's finest and I refuse to take shit from any of his kind.

Though I definitely wouldn't mind some brews right about now, that is something I'm definitely in agreeance with. :D

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Meh, I've already ignored him and am going to move on, I've seen him in other threads giving his holier than thee novel statements in the past where his opinion is law and if you try and oppose his opinions he'll ignore you. That is some grade-A egotistical foolery and cowardice at it's finest and I refuse to take shit from any of his kind.

Though I definitely wouldn't mind some brews right about now, that is something I'm definitely in agreeance with. :D
I think we all need an attitude adjustment that only a fresh dose of Long Road Home can provide. What about it, OBD Games? Maybe LRH v10.1 part 2.5? Hehehe... "Not bloody likely", will be the reply. But, hey, never hurts to ask... :cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

He's just a self important ass...he threatend me with the same thing yesterday rofl.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes