striderblue

Sep 17, 2023
I fell in love with this game, props to OBD for creating the most enjoyable and respectable MC I've played in a while, his progression arc is incredible... literally coming from the worst place you could be to have a thrilled life and diverse harem. Stan and Della are just what I've always imagined Gemma and John Teller would be together in their old age

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hey I'm with both of you. I just see where search could be more apparent
It used to be that compressed version postings were given a link on the OP. But the site quit doing that because the mods just didn't have time to fuck with it... So, now, when someone can't find or doesn't know to search for the link... Well... we wish we were fuckin' with the "poor overworked" mod... but, since that's not possible we fuck with you instead. :cool: It's all good, m8. Now ya know... :p

Shit rolls downhill so...

roll.gif

Or not... (y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not sure is the info has been shared yet so I will share it and hope OBD don't mind.
LRH Episode 1.0.1 Part 3 Progress Update

This episode is focused on the showdown between the Rogues and the Minions. MC is sent on a task for Stan that takes twists, turns and ends in a major confrontation. The results of the confrontation set in motion several engagements and a reunion with a squad mate from the past. The conclusion for the first chapter has many moving parts and threads to tie together. I feel I’m making good progress and producing some of the best work I’ve done thus far. (IMHO)
1.0.1 Part 3 progress,
451 still images
71 Animations/loops (5,000+ animation slides)
3,000 lines of code and text
1 Major story event
2 side events
More music and sound effects.
Take care,
OBD.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not sure is the info has been shared yet so I will share it and hope OBD don't mind.
LRH Episode 1.0.1 Part 3 Progress Update

This episode is focused on the showdown between the Rogues and the Minions. MC is sent on a task for Stan that takes twists, turns and ends in a major confrontation. The results of the confrontation set in motion several engagements and a reunion with a squad mate from the past. The conclusion for the first chapter has many moving parts and threads to tie together. I feel I’m making good progress and producing some of the best work I’ve done thus far. (IMHO)
1.0.1 Part 3 progress,
451 still images
71 Animations/loops (5,000+ animation slides)
3,000 lines of code and text
1 Major story event
2 side events
More music and sound effects.
Take care,
OBD.
I realize why you didn't share the renders but that first one was pure bliss :)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
let me give you the typical answer first... WHEN ITS READY!!

now that i got it out of my system lets play the guessing game..

OBD is quiet here and on patreon for over a month now that could mean two things, Option 1: he is busy in RL and dont find the time between RL and working on the game to come here and chat.. or Option 2: He's so focused on working on part 3 that we can expect the part 3 and with that the end of season 1 of Long Road Home release at the end of november or mid/end December..

OBD goes quiet here and on Patreon normaly if the update release is just around the corner.

had to come out of my lurk hole for this one haha
Shooting for Option 2.

I've been working like a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest! :p

I did take time to build a new PC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have my old PC set up to render animation images while I render still images and write script on the new one. They are both so fast I bounce back and forth between the two PC's setting up and rendering images. At some point I'm going to have to stop rendering and get caught up on writing and coding!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes