ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
German
Die beste Schar schöner Babes in der Geschichte von Beautiful Babe Bevies!!
Eine Fülle von Schönheit.
Vietnamese
Những cô gái xinh đẹp nhất trong lịch sử của những cô gái xinh đẹp Bevies!!
Vẻ đẹp dồi dào.
Mot... Stop using google translate if you know some germans here on f95...

i see german words but they dont make any sense haha :ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
They don't need it. sli is all but dead. Plus the 4090 is so heavy. It weighs nearly 5 lbs. I doubt any mobo could support two of them.
Yeah, you can actually get a framework for supporting the 4090's weight. Fortunately, it doesn't need any help. SLI might be getting outdated but I have two GTX 1080 Ti's SLI'd and they are almost the equal of a 3090 Founders.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah, you can actually get a framework for supporting the 4090's weight. Fortunately, it doesn't need any help. SLI might be getting outdated but I have two GTX 1080 Ti's SLI'd and they are almost the equal of a 3090 Founders.
I've had rigs in the past in SLI and they run great for a straight gaming rig. For rendering not so much. Rendering is all about the CUDA cores and VRAM. There's no way my old 1080 ti SLI rig could render the Halloween image with 10 Gen 8 characters all at one time. I'd have to render 2 girls at a time and photoshop them into one image. The 4090 did it at maxed settings in 14 minutes.

Yeah the 4090 came with an anti-sag support bracket. My case is setup to mount the GPU vertically off the Mobo, but I'd have to order a GPU riser. The bracket is well engineered, and everything is solid. Nvidia dropped support for SLI on the 40 series cards. I think the size, weight and power requirement makes running two of them in SLI impractical.

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Think it's something like. The best of beautiful babes in history of beautiful babes an abundance of beauty
Yeah, I was going for " The Best Bevy of Beautiful Babes in the history of Beautiful Babe Bevies!!" So.... close... kinda...:whistle:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have yet to see mods fuck with a dev's post... your post, my post, anyone the fuck else's post? Sure... Never a dev's post. Those are sacred...
Yeah, technically a Dev can own the thread if they want... they just have to ask. Also, mods don't often get too carried away with monitoring pic posts when they are on topic, especially preview or promotional pics.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes