Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yup... and suckin' up to the patreons...

*motseer hears something and looks over his shoulder*

"OBD? Where did you come from? Put down that axe, man... I was kidding... AAAAAhhhhhhh"
Naw it was all me Mot. The patreons never have made requests for anything like that. The story wasn't as intense back then as it is now. As much as I like to do fun frivolous stuff, I'm staying with the task at hand.

So fuck ya'll! No figgy pudding for ye scum! :p

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Glad i stumbled onto this game... It's epic!

One suggestion to the dev... Start the animations from the "faster" option. The default is pretty choppy.

Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Glad i stumbled onto this game... It's epic!

One suggestion to the dev... Start the animations from the "faster" option. The default is pretty choppy.
Thanks! I'm glad you found it. (y)

Hmmm, you're the first to report that. I usually get kudos for how smooth they run. I play a lot of the games here. I'd say that mine run smoother than most.

Do you see more of it on the earlier episodes? Some of those are on the low side of total frames because of the capability of the rig I had at that time. But even then, I've never seen them run choppy on my PC.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Thanks! I'm glad you found it. (y)

Hmmm, you're the first to report that. I usually get kudos for how smooth they run. I play a lot of the games here. I'd say that mine run smoother than most.

Do you see more of it on the earlier episodes? Some of those are on the low side of total frames because of the capability of the rig I had at that time. But even then, I've never seen them run choppy on my PC.
It's had to convey the experience on my own end without showing it.... maybe it's just my own computer, although i have a pretty nice one.

But the initial animation feels like 10 fps. Once i hit the "faster" option is becomes soooo much better. It's actually fluid.... and looks amazing. Earlier and later episodes both.

Anyway, amazing game!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's had to convey the experience on my own end without showing it.... maybe it's just my own computer, although i have a pretty nice one.

But the initial animation feels like 10 fps. Once i hit the "faster" option is becomes soooo much better. It's actually fluid.... and looks amazing. Earlier and later episodes both.

Anyway, amazing game!
Yeah, in some of the animations where you increase the speed, the starting speed is kinda like slow motion sex. In those scenes I shift up quickly and enjoy the remainder. Honestly, I think you actually are the first (in all this time) to mention it. Heh... Glad you like the story. It has a pretty large and loyal fan base... so, welcome.

I've never seen them run choppy on my PC.
Yeah, I don't think choppy was the best choice of descriptors. Some are just a little slow in first gear. I usually ramp it up right away. Of course doing that IRL is not always the best choice. :eek:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah, in some of the animations where you increase the speed, the starting speed is kinda like slow motion sex. In those scenes I shift up quickly and enjoy the remainder. Honestly, I think you actually are the first (in all this time) to mention it. Heh... Glad you like the story. It has a pretty large and loyal fan base... so, welcome.

Yeah, I don't think choppy was the best choice of descriptors. Some are just a little slow in first gear. I usually ramp it up right away. Of course doing that IRL is not always the best choice. :eek:
Some of the transition animations are slower by design. (Like a girl going from a talking image to starting to give you a BJ).

I can make it go faster, but it looks weird to me if it goes too fast.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Some of the transition animations are slower by design. (Like a girl going from a talking image to starting to give you a BJ).

I can make it go faster, but it looks weird to me if it goes too fast.
Hmmmm... I had to go back and watch a few to understand what you are referring too... Oh, the sacrifices of helping out the dev... :p Anyway... the transitions are fine IMO. I think he was only referring to the lowest speed of earlier animations where the player has options to speed up and slow down. I don't think any tinkering is necessary. If a player doesn't like the slower speeds they just need to click to speed it up. Your latest animations are much smoother and the parts where the sequences actually flow one to another are my favorites.:cool:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Hmmmm... I had to go back and watch a few to understand what you are referring too... Oh, the sacrifices of helping out the dev... :p Anyway... the transitions are fine IMO. I think he was only referring to the lowest speed of earlier animations where the player has options to speed up and slow down. I don't think any tinkering is necessary. If a player doesn't like the slower speeds they just need to click to speed it up. Your latest animations are much smoother and the parts where the sequences actually flow one to another are my favorites.:cool:
Oh for fucks sake, I have to replay AGAIN!?

Oh the humanities.......well, if it needs to be done I'll gladly sacrifice for another playthrough!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Played through all of this multiple times and never saw starting slow then going faster as an issue. That is just realism.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure who started this ridiculous train of thought, probably on my ignored list at present but I know that Mot is just playing devil's advocate here so I thought I'd join the boisterous banter to inject a bit of a reality check... Have a great day my friends, motseer and Dimitri57 and the rest of our motley crew here too... RFFR brothers...

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
gradt8f (2).jpg

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Should I give you some "recommendations" where "I need to play it again" is a sacrifice?:whistle::sneaky:
I've always wondered if choosing a different LI would change the ending of Acting Lessons, but yeah, not gonna do it. :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes