motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Oh for fucks sake, I have to replay AGAIN!?

Oh the humanities.......well, if it needs to be done I'll gladly sacrifice for another playthrough!
Played through all of this multiple times and never saw starting slow then going faster as an issue. That is just realism.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure who started this ridiculous train of thought, probably on my ignored list at present but I know that Mot is just playing devil's advocate here so I thought I'd join the boisterous banter to inject a bit of a reality check... Have a great day my friends, motseer and Dimitri57 and the rest of our motley crew here too... RFFR brothers...

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 3093866
Should I give you some "recommendations" where "I need to play it again" is a sacrifice?:whistle::sneaky:
I've always wondered if choosing a different LI would change the ending of Acting Lessons, but yeah, not gonna do it. :sneaky:
Here's to sacrificing for the greater good! Cheers m8's!!

Edit::oops: Didn't realize how big that mug was. This is better. Don't want anybody typing drunk... Heh, Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Considering the amount of peoples that are still traumatized by it even today, I admit that I'm glad I didn't tried yet.
Especially considering my mental state right now, maybe in the future I will try, but certainly not now. :)
It really isn't that traumatizing in all fairness. Or that great if a VN either all things considered.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It really isn't that traumatizing in all fairness. Or that great if a VN either all things considered.
Well, of all the people I read writing about it described it as a bad experience, of course i'm only reporting what they wrote, so my post need to be taken with a grain of salt ( big, always).
Anyway I don't intend to try it now, like I said I'm not in the right mind set for trying nothing more sad than Pac-Man so...
Maybe one day I will give it a try. :)

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Considering the amount of peoples that are still traumatized by it even today, I admit that I'm glad I didn't tried yet.
Especially considering my mental state right now, maybe in the future I will try, but certainly not now. :)
Dylan, we meet each other in many threads, believe me, the game in question is very good with quite memorable characters and a nice story. The end, as you may be aware, is something you will never forget. Is it nice? No. But it is unforgettable.
I consider it a ritual of passage into a mature appreciation of AVN's. LoF is excruciatingly painful, and should NOT be played if you are in a sensitive stage in your life. AL, should be played when you are in a strong stage in your life. Both are important and unforgettable.

Pay attention, your stage in life is what will determine how you'll be affected.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Dylan, we meet each other in many threads, believe me, the game in question is very good with quite memorable characters and a nice story. The end, as you may be aware, is something you will never forget. Is it nice? No. But it is unforgettable.
I consider it a ritual of passage into a mature appreciation of AVN's. LoF is excruciatingly painful, and should NOT be played if you are in a sensitive stage in your life. AL, should be played when you are in a strong stage in your life. Both are important and unforgettable.

Pay attention, your stage in life is what will determine how you'll be affected.

Peace :)
I was at a really bad stage in my life when I played LoF. To me it helped pull me back from the abyss I was staring into. The theme of LoF was something I was all too familiar with as a paramedic.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I was at a really bad stage in my life when I played LoF. To me it helped pull me back from the abyss I was staring into. The theme of LoF was something I was all too familiar with as a paramedic.
LoF made me cry for 3 straight hours like I probably only cried 3 or 4 times in my life. It really hits fucking hard.

Reactions: divingmedic
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes