motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have yet to see mods fuck with a dev's post... your post, my post, anyone the fuck else's post? Sure... Never a dev's post. Those are sacred...
Yeah, technically a Dev can own the thread if they want... they just have to ask. Also, mods don't often get too carried away with monitoring pic posts when they are on topic, especially preview or promotional pics.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, technically a Dev can own the thread if they want... they just have to ask. Also, mods don't often get too carried away with monitoring pic posts when they are on topic, especially preview or promotional pics.
That's the real key with pic posts... ON TOPIC! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I have put some pretty long posts up with 8-10 images and didn't hide anything but it was all on topic and was never touched... even though cxx and a few others did complain...

There are two pic strings that I lean toward... 1) Hot images of girls and/or sex from the game... 2) Screenshots with step by step instructions for helping others with management processes in those types of games. The only thing to really manage here in LRH are all the hot ladies! So, I post a lot of hot images here! I'll usually let one or two fly free but since I'm NOT the dev, I stash the longer image lists in a spoiler. RFFR and semper fi, brother!
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.16 - 17.58.03.44.png
Happy Holidays!:love:

Mar 27, 2019
when is the next update ? i am still playing 10.1 part 2 but i think i am near the end of it. i saw 10. something part 3 listed on patreon but it didn't like like its free yet .

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Don´t get me wrong, i´m hyped for the new update, i personally just hate holidays, so i hope we ain´t getting some sort of "holiday special" in the game. that being said, i don´t care about user requests or special renders, i´m just over it in the actual game. There are so many games out there with some sort of holiday specials and it always feels like a frickin filler episode :D

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Don´t get me wrong, i´m hyped for the new update, i personally just hate holidays, so i hope we ain´t getting some sort of "holiday special" in the game. that being said, i don´t care about user requests or special renders, i´m just over it in the actual game. There are so many games out there with some sort of holiday specials and it always feels like a frickin filler episode :D
You're like 3 years too late to prevent that. Check the OP. :)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes