PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
what is this game?
It's a harem game where the MC is former special forces and joins a motor cycle club when he travels back home to California after his service was over and he was released from Leavenworth federal penitentiary where he served three years of a ten year sentence as a political scapegoat. Yeah... MC is a badass, not some weak willed, metro-sexual simp gimp wimp like so many other AVN titles. MC gets all the hot ladies in this action packed, roller coaster thrill ride of a story.

Best part is that it's a biker story written and developed by a real biker. OBD Games aka Dimitri57 has been riding Harley Davidson motorcycles all his adult life and is rather familiar with biker culture so even the fantasy aspects of the game are realistic and believable. The renders just keep getting better and better as Dima's skills grow and improve. Long Road Home continually tops my hottest AVN favorites list for damned good reason. This is a top quality AVN full of wonderfully flawed, human characters that will make you love them and others that will make you hate them. They are realistic characters in a plausible story, perhaps the most plausible harem story ever. I love Long Road Home.

Give it a go and see for yourself, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat :cool:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy your travels on the Long Road Home...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's a harem game where the MC is former special forces and joins a motor cycle club when he travels back home to California after his service was over and he was released from Leavenworth federal penitentiary where he served three years of a ten year sentence as a political scapegoat. Yeah... MC is a badass, not some weak willed, metro-sexual simp gimp wimp like so many other AVN titles. MC gets all the hot ladies in this action packed, roller coaster thrill ride of a story.

Best part is that it's a biker story written and developed by a real biker. OBD Games aka Dimitri57 has been riding Harley Davidson motorcycles all his adult life and is rather familiar with biker culture so even the fantasy aspects of the game are realistic and believable. The renders just keep getting better and better as Dima's skills grow and improve. Long Road Home continually tops my hottest AVN favorites list for damned good reason. This is a top quality AVN full of wonderfully flawed, human characters that will make you love them and others that will make you hate them. They are realistic characters in a plausible story, perhaps the most plausible harem story ever. I love Long Road Home.

Remind me to make you the PR guy if I ever take my show on the road... Wait...

roadtrip.gif

I'll need an actual show first... :cool:

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019

lol i mean name of the game other dude posted screens from,with same model as Jess

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
lol i mean name of the game other dude posted screens from,with same model as Jess
Recommendation is asking that via PM. Not all thread have a PapaPhat in it, who goes up to eleven for that, but overall it is this is the thread about its own game, so such things can be viewed in an upleased way or, if it gets out of hand, even calls the mods to action.
And most likely the only one thing that is more dire than to be on the wrong site of our Rogues Enforcer is to be on their wrong site. ;)

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the only down for me,[isnt a big one but is what ai like]in contrast no many content with the milf's and thats is a shame,bcs they are the best ladies in the game

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Reactions: ohhiimfox

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
do we know any thing about when the next update will be out ?
let me give you the typical answer first... WHEN ITS READY!!

now that i got it out of my system lets play the guessing game..

OBD is quiet here and on patreon for over a month now that could mean two things, Option 1: he is busy in RL and dont find the time between RL and working on the game to come here and chat.. or Option 2: He's so focused on working on part 3 that we can expect the part 3 and with that the end of season 1 of Long Road Home release at the end of november or mid/end December..

OBD goes quiet here and on Patreon normaly if the update release is just around the corner.

had to come out of my lurk hole for this one haha

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tm2804 and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
let me give you the typical answer first... WHEN ITS READY!!

now that i got it out of my system lets play the guessing game..

OBD is quiet here and on patreon for over a month now that could mean two things, Option 1: he is busy in RL and dont find the time between RL and working on the game to come here and chat.. or Option 2: He's so focused on working on part 3 that we can expect the part 3 and with that the end of season 1 of Long Road Home release at the end of november or mid/end December..

OBD goes quiet here and on Patreon normaly if the update release is just around the corner.

had to come out of my lurk hole for this one haha
I pick option 2 :p

• Haha
Reactions: ohhiimfox
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes