PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how does harem works in this game? cause I dont like sharing or the girls getting railed by other dudes
I'm sure someone will prove me wrong.
Yep, my robotic friend... you are off a bit on your last reply...

There is NO sharing of MC's LI with ANY other men in this game at all! However, the girls DO share each other... unabashedly and frequently! FF and MFF opportunities abound on the Long Road Home! But, no other man will have sex with MC's LI's... not going to happen!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally, there are options to avoid any content that you'd rather not see. This isn't a kid's game. This is adult content about bikers, dancers, corrupt politicians with some assorted every day folk sprinkled in for good measure like the Russian sisters who own/operate the cafe, Rai's friend at the gym and tit flashing burger girl! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: If you don't mind MC sharing his girls with each other, then you should be fine. Any other rooster in this MC's hen house is likely to get shot and buried in the woods!:devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.12 - 07.22.05.35.png

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Would say that is sharing. Chucking, from my understanding, is when MC "steal" his girlfriend.
Another NTR discussion, I love this.

So, when third party have sexual relation with significant other without involving the first party, it is cucking (may or may not involve humiliation). If first party involves too, it's sharing. If third party bring significant other too, it's swinging. If first party steal significant other of third party, it's netori. If first party allows the relation between significant other and third party and they have develop something, it's netorase(close to sharing, involves emotions too). If third party steals significant other despite the first party, it's netorare.

So, it's either cucking or netorase, or both. ;) If the prison guy somehow tries to stop them but couldn't stop them, then also netori. :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: A.M.R.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I would say that is sharing. Cucking, from my understanding, is when MC "steal" his girlfriend.
So, when third party have sexual relation with significant other without involving the first party, it is cucking. If first party involves too, it's sharing.
FYI there is no official "sharing" or "cucking" tag in the F95 tag definitions. That makes each and every comment or definition of "sharing" or "cucking" a personal opinion which means... diddly. Jus' Sayin'

Oct 10, 2022
What about Jessie joining to Angelica for BDSM thing? It involves others too, right? Couple etc. It suddenly feels like slippery slope over here.:unsure:

FYI there is no official "sharing" or "cucking" tag in the F95 tag definitions. That makes each and every comment or definition of "sharing" or "cucking" a personal opinion which means... diddly. Jus' Sayin'
Yeah, were not they gonna change the tag system though? Like bringing sharing, cucking, dividing NTR etc. :unsure:

Y'all know that American biker gangs are a totally different culture from Japan and so Japanese terms are of dubious utility, right?
of course, mostly jokes from my part. ;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Y'all know that American biker gangs are a totally different culture from Japan and so Japanese terms are of dubious utility, right?
Yep!!! Couldn't agree more. Defenestrator.for.traitor is correct about netorase being close... The difference is that the Japanese concept of netorase implies an aspect of enjoyment by the person who is "sharing" or "lending" their partner. The case in the story has more to do with a sense of "caring for" their partner. Also, for the record... it has nothing to do with Sluggo. I have no idea how his name gets involved here.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yep!!! Couldn't agree more. Defenestrator.for.traitor is correct about netorase being close... The difference is that the Japanese concept of netorase implies an aspect of enjoyment by the person who is "sharing" or "lending" their partner. The case in the story has more to do with a sense of "caring for" their partner. Also, for the record... it has nothing to do with Sluggo. I have no idea how his name gets involved here.
Because HP wants to fuck...I mean cuck Sluggo....

I think....

Maybe?

Right?

Oct 10, 2022
Sluggo's hot daughter and hot wife probably makes him a target here.;);)

What NTR? There is no tag under this name in the zone tag definition.
Or do you mean the ?
You know netorare tag, usually shortened as NTR, which is widely used for netori, netorase, netorare, sharing, cuckolding etc. because none of them has specific tag on their own. :unsure:
Am I mistaken?

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sluggo's hot daughter and hot wife probably makes him a target here.;);)
Hehehe I doubt if Sluggo is secretly doing his daughter so, none of the aforementioned fetishes apply. Dating Sluggo's teenage daughter might be risky without trying to add her to your harem :oops: and going after Sluggo's wife could be a pleasant quest if your goal is assisted suicide... Jus' Sayin'... :cool: I'm thinkin' those two things are not likely to happen... at least while Sluggo is alive.

Edit: Latest Tags List

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc is cucking other rogues member at worst and at best he is doing what he wished.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes