MichaelNash

Aug 11, 2020
One of my favourite games played at the moment, good story and love the characters. Starting to lose track a little of the number of girls the MC is hooking up with but that is a minor issue :cool:

Reactions: motseer and D Dog

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
AL was an ok game untill the Dev decided it needed an extra dark drama kick to it.
And then royally shot themselves in the foot with the Idea they came up with to add that drama.
Another case of a sevier Brainfart and one that created a major backlash from his players.
when I played it I wasn't as invested as many to me it just seemed a stupid idea to do to their own game.
and Ludicrously executed idea for the plot twist.

Not sure what game it was but there was one game that took the p i ss out of AL.
By pointing out the stupidity of logic behind the plot used or lack there of.

And we seem to have gone off topic .
But thats Just my opinion.
Devs are humans (albeit flawed), well at least until ai takes over. :oops:

Never be surprised that devs make dumbass decisions. (I know I do... :LOL:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and sirpedro7

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Devs are humans (albeit flawed), well at least until ai takes over. :oops:

Never be surprised that devs make dumbass decisions. (I know I do... :LOL:)
If we could get AIs to do meaningful reviews I'm sure they could at least spell 'severe'. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm gonna guess it's not Sluggo's younger daughter since that would put this game in a whole OTHER category.......

Have we seen her before or just heard of her?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
When did Nikki take over as number 2 girl from Rachael? That hot red-head was off our screens for far too long, especially when more character bloat is being introduced. Nothing against Sluggo's kid, but come on! Too many girls are getting abandoned along the way. (Nikki is great, she's easily a top five contender, but Rachael, Willow, and Kat got heavily ignored for awhile there. Plus, some of the others, especially at the Fox Box, are also virtually ignored even though they see MC all the time)

This smells like Patreon vote shenanigans (same with the surprise watersports and then adding WS choices in).
(Dev statement one)
Naw, you're smelling me doing what the fuck I want, when I want, to who I want. :cool:(y)

I've explained numerous times in the thread about the significance of polling. I don't care to go into the weeds on it again.
The bottom line is the story dictates the interactions with the LI's more than a snapshot poll.

Have I gone overboard with the number of girls in the game? That is a fair criticism. Maybe I have. :unsure:

But in the effort to tell an expansive story exposing MC to the biking culture, it created a lot of encounters with other characters and NPCs. Again, I've stated ad nauseam, that not every girl encountered in the game is intended to be a LI or even a side piece.

I'm a sucker for a good-looking woman so my default is to plug one into a scene even if it is a one-off NPC. Hell, even when I've purposely made an NPC homely or frumpy to make them undesirable, someone will ask, hey when do we get fuck her? (i.e. Karen the bank teller way back in episode 3 or 4.) :ROFLMAO:

As far as girls being forgot, I have formed the cast for at minimum Chapter Two and likely a third. They will all get their screen time. Please see Dev statement one for further clarification...

If you'd been on this journey since the beginning, you'd know that I've been learning on the fly the whole way. I've made plenty of mistakes all along the way. There is a lot of things I'll fix when I remaster the first chapter. If I'd known better, I'd quizzed the player about what kinks they did or didn't want to see from the jump. It would have made my life a lot easier.

Not that I'm above pulling shenanigans or head faking the player, I've never polled my Patreons about kinks. I'd did a poll back in 2020 about the ability to skip scenes, but it was more about opting out of graphic violence scenes. (Offing JD, Quack et al)

I'm a modest dev. My highest support level is $10. Some devs have $100 or higher. It's laughable to insinuate that I can be swayed by a $10 supporter. It's never been about the money for me. I was blessed to have a good career and saved well. This is a hobby and creative release for me. It's nice that it covers my asset purchases, computer upgrades, music, and SFX subscriptions. (At least it gets the Ol'lady off my ass about the money I'm spending.)
While I don't have fuck you money like Musk, I have his attitude. :p

If it was simply about making money, I'd wrote incest into the story right off the bat. Make Tracy MC's older sister and Jessy MC's niece. Haul ass to Kali with your "Niece", only to have Tracy track you down and reveal that Jessy is really your daughter... :devilish: Cha' ching!

But I'm a stubborn fuck and will do things my way. :cool:

Alright enough venting, I got to get back to writing the script. (y)

Take care M8

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If it was simply about making money, I'd wrote incest into the story right off the bat. Make Tracy MC's older sister and Jessy MC's niece. Haul ass to Kali with your "Niece", only to have Tracy track you down and reveal that Jessy is really your daughter... :devilish: Cha' ching!
How 'bout change the names and move it to Texas and write that story! I'm all in, dude!! But, make Kat and Katie twins and MC's cousins while you're at it!! Jus' Sayin' :cool:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes