HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
This is why MC refused to do it without his buy-in. Yes. (y)
yeah not even whit the club hierarchy making getting his permission even more important the mc would still be like : yeah i'd rather not end up in a shallow grave hehe

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well I've been thinking.....after much deliberation, I've decided, as the dark lord himself (complete with coffee)...I'll take one for the team and keep Sluggo's daughter busy (thus...in and of itself...keeping Sluggo busy) so you guys can go after Maria.

No thanks needed....no...stop...not necessary...it's my duty as your leader. May the shwartz be with you all.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well I've been thinking.....after much deliberation, I've decided, as the dark lord himself (complete with coffee)...I'll take one for the team and keep Sluggo's daughter busy (thus...in and of itself...keeping Sluggo busy) so you guys can go after Maria.

No thanks needed....no...stop...not necessary...it's my duty as your leader. May the shwartz be with you all.
heh if this wasn't a harem setup and i'd have to choose, that would be a deal i'd be willing to make lele is cute but i like maria more

luckily the mc is a mega schizo whit all off us in his head :ROFLMAO:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was just hopeing MC would give Frannie a good seeing too and then tell Bob about it juat before he finally deal's him... Is that Evil of me? :devilish:

Reactions: Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I was just hoping MC would give Frannie a good seeing too and then tell Bob about it just before he finally deal's him... Is that Evil of me? :devilish:
huh surprised you didn't mention tori as seemingly she's the only women he actually cares about
but honest i liked the blond in that strip bar more she has nice curves also the waitress from babes ..Baily i believe

Dimitiri is such a tease dangling all those girls in front off you in a harem setting but only letting you watch ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
huh surprised you didn't mention tori as seemingly she's the only women he actually cares about
but honest i liked the blond in that strip bar more she has nice curves also the waitress from babes ..Baily i believe

Dimitiri is such a tease dangling all those girls in front off you in a harem setting but only letting you watch ahaha
Didn't mention Tori because and I may be wrong I'm not OBD but I could imagine her on the cards atleast for a hate fuck.
3 Reasons sofar 1: She is Bob's incestuous sister and he don't care about her as much as what she can do for his ambitions she is just property to him as Frannie is.
2: She is the Mayor's Mistress and not only is the Mayor screwing his friends and family's businesses the Mayor disowned Jessy and hurt Tracy thats a big no no to the MC.
3: She will probably blackmail Jessy's half Sister like she's planning too and the MC is also interested in her he will no doubt find out about it.

But if it happends and that a big IF I expect it in Volume two if at all and thats entirly upto OBD and his plans for the game if it happends or not.

Just Sayin.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Didn't mention Tori because and I may be wrong I'm not OBD but I could imagine her on the cards atleast for a hate fuck.
3 Reasons sofar 1: She is Bob's incestuous sister and he don't care about her as much as what she can do for his ambitions she is just property to him as Frannie is.
But she didn't seem too fond of Bob herself, so what'll she choose to do when he's taking the dirt nap?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
2: She is the Mayor's Mistress and not only is the Mayor screwing his friends and family's businesses the Mayor disowned Jessy and hurt Tracy thats a big no no to the MC.
3: She will probably blackmail Jessy's half Sister like she's planning too and the MC is also interested in her and he will probably find out about it.

But if it happends and that a big IF I expect it in Volume two if at al and thats entirly upto OBD and his plans for the game if it happends or not.

Just Sayin.
I think it's more likely she will be the the reason that Rachael's sister dumps Stevarino... and makes sis available for Ryker to console.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I think it's more likely she will be the the reason that Rachael's sister dumps Stevarino... and makes sis available for Ryker to console.
I dunno Motseer that could end up being down to Jessy's half sister.
She would happily fuck Stevarino over she can't stand him at all.
And we already know she has a bit of a mean streak after all she told the MC to walk strait in without bothering to knock.
While Stavarino was haveing his pipe cleaned by his mistress.
Hmmm,,,, Now that I think of it :unsure: I knew there was a reason I liked her. :devilish:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
the whole city hall thing has a lot off ways it can go in mind
kinda a wildcard in my mind mainly because there isn't a lot to go on for plot paths that are going to become the focus

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes