e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I only played ME2 and it felt like I was stampeded into the ending before I wanted to be. Like they were really keen on FORCING me to replay it to see everything. Being a contrary bastard I refused ofc. :sneaky:
I LIKED the gunfights. Cover is good, not enough games let you use it like that.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I only played ME2 and it felt like I was stampeded into the ending before I wanted to be. Like they were really keen on FORCING me to replay it to see everything. Being a contrary bastard I refused ofc. :sneaky:
I LIKED the gunfights. Cover is good, not enough games let you use it like that.
Reaction: (y)

ME 1 is an absolute must play. If you just liked ME 2 you will love ME 1. It's epic and the best of the 3 but ME 3 is good too and I approved of how they ended things...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Mass effect is a great overall series ,opinions on each part tend to be different per person as they change mechanics in each new installment but once again steam sale has a great deal the mass effect legendary edition is on sale and has all 3 parts whit bug fixes,updated graphics and better mod support

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Haha... Hey! I still play Skyrim from time to time... heavily modded. So... actually, no other version exactly like mine in the whole world. :p Fallout 4 as well but I mostly just like building settlements... and humpin' Kate and Piper... my own version as well... (y) I think I've got a half dozen kids by each of them... Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Greeting brother!:cool:(y)

Semper Fi! Oorah! Chomping at the bit like a young stallion in his first coral to get my grubby paws on the final update to chapter 10 of Long Road Home!!! It's going to be AWESOME!!! I too have my own head canon for this amazing story with fantasies that string together with MC moving out into the country into a sprawling old manor home with thirty bedrooms and taking all of the girls to live with him, fuck like minks, raise rug rats and essentially have their own version of paradise on earth...:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So totally ready for more LRH! Hoping we get it before the end of the year. TBH, it's ALL I want for Christmas 2023.
RFFR, my brother and dear friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: Speaking of Christmas... have a little cheer, LRH style!
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.16 - 17.58.03.44.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.16 - 17.58.29.13.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.09 - 19.57.13.77.png

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Question would be what does every character in LRH play in his freetime?

Reactions: ohhiimfox

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, man... It's a bust? I haven't really looked at it since it's release but had been thinking of getting it... Not recommended?
that depends how approaches it, it's not rpg, it's action rpg. it's on sale like everywhere.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
younger generation would play game which can't be mentioned on this thread (advertising) or candy crush.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Question would be what does every character in LRH play in his freetime?
Oh yeah, Dragon Age fan... I was a big fan also. You can check the Nexus Mods. I was a mod author for Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2. Hehe... I even had a mod of the month interview for Dragon Age 2. To this day it is the #10 armor mod for the game. If you want to check it out it's TNT Underarmors. Small world, eh?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Oh, man... It's a bust? I haven't really looked at it since it's release but had been thinking of getting it... Not recommended?
It's actually a fairly decent game. They should have released the Creation Kit as soon as they released the game. To me Bethesda always releases a half cooked game and relies on modders to give the game some more life. It's 2023 and Bethesda still makes the ugliest NPC's.

Reactions: motseer

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Haha... Hey! I still play Skyrim from time to time... heavily modded. So... actually, no other version exactly like mine in the whole world. :p Fallout 4 as well but I mostly just like building settlements... and humpin' Kate and Piper... my own version as well... (y) I think I've got a half dozen kids by each of them... Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Lost all my mods to Skyrim and Fallout 4 about 5 months ago. Would take me weeks to get them back.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Lost all my mods to Skyrim and Fallout 4 about 5 months ago. Would take me weeks to get them back.
Bummer... I have a catch all mod that I made for myself and never published. It changes and adds so many little things I can't begin to remember all of them. If I ever lost it there is no way I could reproduce it.

I can't quit Morrowind. :)
Great game! One of the classics among rpg's.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
if you played skyrim/fallout and loved it, you will like starfield. its a bethesda rpg through and through...

i was dumb enough to preorder it and didnt even played skyrim or the fallout games.. ( not my cup of tea of rpg's, i'm more the Mass effect type of player).
But i liked it.. yes the game has its weaknises... but tell me game that has 0 flaws...

i would recommend to buy it in a sale... without sale not.

Reactions: A.M.R. and motseer
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes