Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So...talking about all these different RPGs but I haven't seen anyone mention Baldur's Gate 3. Have folks not gotten around to trying it yet? It's likely going to get Game Of The Year, and has basically universal acclaim, so it's an odd absence, especially since it actually moved its start date so it wouldn't be competing with Starfield, but then absolutely dominated it.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So...talking about all these different RPGs but I haven't seen anyone mention Baldur's Gate 3. Have folks not gotten around to trying it yet? It's likely going to get Game Of The Year, and has basically universal acclaim, so it's an odd absence, especially since it actually moved its start date so it wouldn't be competing with Starfield, but then absolutely dominated it.
I think BG3 getting game of the year would be definitely deserved, however, It's going to be Tears of the Kingom, let's be real.
I think both are deserving, and as much as I love TotK, I really wouldn't mind seeing BG3 get it instead, because of the impact it had. I just don't see it happening however, it's Nintendo they're up against after all. Maybe I'll be proven wrong though, who knows.

The real big twist would be if somehow Alan Wake II won game of the year... now that would be truly surprising.

As far as Starfield goes, it just looks like fallout in space... and the shooting doesn't feel all that great, and there's some pretty boring downtime at times. Some people are saying that game got snubbed not being nominated for GOTY, but I disagree.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think BG3 getting game of the year would be definitely deserved, however, It's going to be Tears of the Kingom, let's be real.
I think both are deserving, and as much as I love TotK, I really wouldn't mind seeing BG3 get it instead, because of the impact it had. I just don't see it happening however, it's Nintendo they're up against after all. Maybe I'll be proven wrong though, who knows.

The real big twist would be if somehow Alan Wake II won game of the year... now that would be truly surprising.

As far as Starfield goes, it just looks like fallout in space... and the shooting doesn't feel all that great, and there's some pretty boring downtime at times. Some people are saying that game got snubbed not being nominated for GOTY, but I disagree.
I think only 10% of the vote is public, the rest is from critics, so Nintendo fans won't have as much sway. From what I've heard TotK is basically just another BotW. No real innovation or any wow factor. But it is definitely a contender. AW2 feels like a dark horse candidate, but with the word of mouth buzz I've read online it's definitely on my to buy and play list.

Reactions: SlapE

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
BG3 is a great game no question, i am not a fan of turn based combat games anymore... its the reason why i didnt get to play dragon age origins and dragon age 2... i cant stand that combat style anymore... and that could be a reason why bg3 would not get GOTY..

But thats just my Opinion...

Played too much Final Fantasy in my youth i guess :LOL:

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2023
BG3 is a great game no question, i am not a fan of turn based combat games anymore... its the reason why i didnt get to play dragon age origins and dragon age 2... i cant stand that combat style anymore... and that could be a reason why bg3 would not get GOTY..

But thats just my Opinion...

Played too much Final Fantasy in my youth i guess :LOL:
Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2 were Real Time with Pause, not turn based.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Just finished this game, it's fucking awesomeeeeeeee. But I didn't liked the end of this update. I hope Reba will stay strong.
Is there any chance to pursue sluggo's wife marah, she's hot. This is the first time,I didn't want to pursue her immediately....like that. I respect stan and slugoo. Stan will die soon then ......lewd h mama della:love: , but how comes marah? Is slugoo gonna die in upcoming wars or accident :unsure:. Can't wait for this amazing game :love:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Glad you like it. Welcome. But you gotta get over killin' off Sluggo. MC has plenty of girls in the harem and the Rogues are already down too many men. So, again... Welcome... but, no killing Sluggo.

Edit: His daughter, however, is fair game... Jus' Sayin' :cool::devilish::p

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Just finished this game, it's fucking awesomeeeeeeee. But I didn't liked the end of this update. I hope Reba will stay strong.
Is there any chance to pursue sluggo's wife marah, she's hot. This is the first time,I didn't want to pursue her immediately....like that. I respect stan and slugoo. Stan will die soon then ......lewd h mama della:love: , but how comes marah? Is slugoo gonna die in upcoming wars or accident :unsure:. Can't wait for this amazing game :love:
the ending for 10.2 might feel wierd because Dimitri57 decided to split it into 3 parts instead off 2 haf-way into making part2 at least thats how i remember it going

i don't think Marah is going to be on the list of content though, don't want sluggo to end up dead or in jail ether, the dynamic in his family is funny as fuck

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
We're going to wind up being good friends with Sluggo's daughter if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly and TWO mother-daughter combos in the one harem is just too much luck for one dude to ask for. ;)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
We're going to wind up being good friends with Sluggo's daughter if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly and TWO mother-daughter combos in the one harem is just too much luck for one dude to ask for. ;)
pretty sure that if a 2nd mom-daughter is going to happen, its ganna be whit rachel and her mother
as for waiting for girls , i'm mostly looking forward to twila and oxanna maybe some more maria to

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
pretty sure that if a 2nd mom-daughter is going to happen, its ganna be whit rachel and her mother
as for waiting for girls , i'm mostly looking forward to twila and oxanna maybe some more maria to
Rachael and her mother and her sister most likely... but don't tell Phat... he doesn't like the sister.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Rachael and her mother and her sister most likely... but don't tell Phat... he doesn't like the sister.
yeah sarah could be a nice change of pace,most girls have a somewhat more wild side, a more prudish vanilla thing would be a twist (guess it depends on telling them about stevarino and his bimbo)

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes