motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
the whole city hall thing has a lot off ways it can go in mind
kinda a wildcard in my mind mainly because there isn't a lot to go on for plot paths that are going to become the focus
I wouldn't be surprised if most of that drama carries over into book 2. We'll need bad guys to fight in the nest chapter too.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Glad you like it. Welcome. But you gotta get over killin' off Sluggo. MC has plenty of girls in the harem and the Rogues are already down too many men. So, again... Welcome... but, no killing Sluggo.

Edit: His daughter, however, is fair game... Jus' Sayin' :cool::devilish::p
No, I want both mommy and daughter

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
what's the etymology of that anyways?
Thread? Usenet. A threaded usenet client would show you a post and all the replies to it together instead of having them mixed in among all the other discussions in chronological order.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I think it's more likely she will be the the reason that Rachael's sister dumps Stevarino... and makes sis available for Ryker to console.
Comes to a point in the game if the harem grows too large it just becomes absurd and detracts from the story.

Reactions: Maviarab

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Doesn't bother me in the least. Whenever one the girls distracts me... I fuck 'em. The more the merrier. :cool:
I shudder at the thought if the MC lived in the same house with all the women. All their cycles coordinated! Was bad enough when my now ex-wife started menopause and my youngest daughter started her PMS. I stood in their doorways and just threw chocolate at them.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I shudder at the thought if the MC lived in the same house with all the women. All their cycles coordinated! Was bad enough when my now ex-wife started menopause and my youngest daughter started her PMS. I stood in their doorways and just threw chocolate at them.
All you can do at that point, ya. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: divingmedic

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
LRH Episode 1.0.1 Part 3 Progress Update 12/07/2023

I’m still plugging away. I built a new computer a couple month back. I’ve got both my computers churning out renders. My old computer is set up to do animation renders while I’m working on the other. My new computer is for still images, writing script and code. I’m currently working on a big main event scene that has as many as twelve characters in it at one time. I’m up to 330 images for that one event thus far. I’ll probably need another 40 more to tie the whole sequence of events together. Needless to say, with that many characters in one scene, it takes me a lot longer to stage the scene than it does to render it. With the scenes being so time intensive, writing the script and coding is lagging a bit.

1.0.1 Part 3 progress,

686 still images

96 Animations/loops (10,000+ animation slides)

4,000+ lines of code and text

2 Major story events

3 side events

Overview,

This episode is focused on the showdown between the Rogues and the Minions. MC is sent on a task for Stan that takes twists, turns and ends in a major confrontation. The results of the confrontation set in motion several engagements and a reunion with a squad mate from the past.

As always, thank you for your support.

Take care and stay safe,

OBD

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes