LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was gonna add on the end of my last post that despite being male like your Daughter I too was Vagitarian.
But I didn't want people mistakingly thinking that ment I only eat Rabit food ;):devilish:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well, damn. Now I'm just hungry... goin' out to the back 40 and shoot a rabbit. c'ya (y)
Best rabbit dish I ever had was a Creole rabbit stew in the French Quarter. Sadly, Katrina killed the place a year later. We raised them when I was young - mostly ate it fried, but was also good stewed with dumplings. ;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Best rabbit dish I ever had was a Creole rabbit stew in the French Quarter. Sadly, Katrina killed the place a year later. We raised them when I was young - mostly ate it fried, but was also good stewed with dumplings. ;)
Sounds good. I'm a hillbillie many generations deep. So, I've had various rabbit,squirrel, possum and racoon stews. Fried rabbit and squirrel are among my favs. Possum and racoon are too tough for frying. Deer steaks and summer sausage, pheasant, quail and turkey... and the list goes on... Damn, now I'm hungry again... I think there's some leftover mostaccioli and meatballs in the fridge. l8r

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Sounds good. I'm a hillbillie many generations deep. So, I've had various rabbit,squirrel, possum and racoon stews. Fried rabbit and squirrel are among my favs. Possum and racoon are too tough for frying. Deer steaks and summer sausage, pheasant, quail and turkey... and the list goes on... Damn, now I'm hungry again... I think there's some leftover mostaccioli and meatballs in the fridge. l8r
Had pheasant at TG since I couldn't travel to be with family. Did venison a couple weeks ago - have more in the freezer. Been a while for dove and quail - used to hunt them with dad a lot. Squirrel okay, but I like 'possums and racoons too much as yard cleaners to want to put them in a pot.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No worries. I'm a country boy so there's no danger we'll run out of possums or coons here. We have a large creek that runs through part of the farm and I used to trap it as a boy. Plenty of muskrat, a few coons and a mink once in a while. Selling the furs was pretty good spending money for a kid. Got my first dirt bike after my second winter trappin'. Wooo, off topic as hell... no wait... the word bike is in here twice now. :p

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hey guys just wanted to wish you guys Happy Holidays enjoy the time with your familys (or dont haha) and stay Healthy.

Dimitri57 I hope ur taking time off and relax over christmas :)

Love u guys (no homo)

Fox

PS: i'm gonna enjoy the holidays with Rai Rai :devilish::cool::ROFLMAO:
Thank you Happy Holidays to you and to everyone as well. :)
MerrySmas.gif
Merry Christmas!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hey guys just wanted to wish you guys Happy Holidays enjoy the time with your familys (or dont haha) and stay Healthy.

Dimitri57 I hope ur taking time off and relax over christmas :)

Love u guys (no homo)

Fox

PS: i'm gonna enjoy the holidays with Rai Rai :devilish::cool::ROFLMAO:
Thanks ohhiimfox

All the best to you and yours! :D I wish for everyone to have a safe and blessed holiday.

The kids that live away from us will be here tomorrow and I'll be grilling steaks for the family. (Not a traditional Christmas dinner for most, but it is for us.) :cool:(y)

I'm writing script, coding and rendering transition images until everyone gets here. I really hope you are blown away by the scenes. Be ready for a wild ride! ;)

Come here Fox and let me give you a big hairy man hug! :LOL: (No homo, but maybe a friendly reach around :devilish: )

Take care all and have a Merry Christmas or whatever Holiday you observe,
Dima

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes