Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Thanks ohhiimfox

All the best to you and yours! :D I wish for everyone to have a safe and blessed holiday.

The kids that live away from us will be here tomorrow and I'll be grilling steaks for the family. (Not a traditional Christmas dinner for most, but it is for us.) :cool:(y)

I'm writing script, coding and rendering transition images until everyone gets here. I really hope you are blown away by the scenes. Be ready for a wild ride! ;)

Come here Fox and let me give you a big hairy man hug! :LOL: (No homo, but maybe a friendly reach around :devilish: )

Take care all and have a Merry Christmas or whatever Holiday you observe,
Dima
Ah but prime rib is traditional, and what is a ribeye if not a deconstructed prime rib? So really it is traditional. (As your attorney I advise you to plead the 5th if they're not ribeyes)

I appreciate that you're slugging away right up to the bell, and I hope all of you have a nice holiday season. Remember, the meal isn't over when you're full, it's over when you hate yourself. Noticed I haven't seen Phat in a while, hope he's doing well also; I don't think I'm quite grumpy enough to hold that sector down on my own. :cool:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ah but prime rib is traditional, and what is a ribeye if not a deconstructed prime rib? So really it is traditional. (As your attorney I advise you to plead the 5th if they're not ribeyes)

I appreciate that you're slugging away right up to the bell, and I hope all of you have a nice holiday season. Remember, the meal isn't over when you're full, it's over when you hate yourself. Noticed I haven't seen Phat in a while, hope he's doing well also; I don't think I'm quite grumpy enough to hold that sector down on my own. :cool:
Yeah... I second that... Phat, wherever you are... We miss you, man and hope you have a Merry Christmas!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, are there any solo romances in this, or just a "Fuck'em all and let the Gods sort them out" harem?
Sure, just turn 'em all down but one. It's mainly intended to be a harem though. I mean, why would you not when the first one offers to be your wingman as long as she can be first girl?

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes