Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Sure, just turn 'em all down but one. It's mainly intended to be a harem though. I mean, why would you not when the first one offers to be your wingman as long as she can be first girl?
It's on my remaster to do list to give the player an option on all girls. I'm not sure it is all the way through.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's on my remaster to do list to give the player an option on all girls. I'm not sure it is all the way through.
Well... it was excusable... I mean, sometimes it was just your sense of realism pressing forward since, some of the girls would be impossible to turn down... Like Rai Rai! Jus' Sayin' :cool: Hmmm... and Jessie... and Katy... and Kat... and...

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Well now i have to ask... are you planning on remastering s1 right after releasing 10.1 part 3 or do you plan to "split" the work between s2 ep1 and the remaster of s1?

I mean i will not stop supporting either way, just curious about your thought process :unsure:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Well... it was excusable... I mean, sometimes it was just your sense of realism pressing forward since, some of the girls would be impossible to turn down... Like Rai Rai! Jus' Sayin' :cool: Hmmm... and Jessie... and Katy... and Kat... and...
And wanting to cuck that biker dude. His wife is double Holy fuck.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
And wanting to cuck that biker dude. His wife is double Holy fuck.
Woah woah i really hope you dont mean sluggo and his wife... is she hot? fuck yeah does it mean i want to betray a brother in arms for a quick fun fuck? fuck no...

IF we can have a chance with her, i really hope it will be after sluggo is out of the picture, Prision or even death...

but not in the "cuck" kind of way... you dont do something like that to a Brother!

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Woah woah i really hope you dont mean sluggo and his wife... is she hot? fuck yeah does it mean i want to betray a brother in arms for a quick fun fuck? fuck no...

IF we can have a chance with her, i really hope it will be after sluggo is out of the picture, Prision or even death...

but not in the "cuck" kind of way... you dont do something like that to a Brother!
You and I are very different. I'm not about the "Bros before hoes".

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

That may be a long way until this could happen. Either he give us his Ok to do so, Marah want to cheat on him or he die or go to jail. Lastest case, would be the same it is with Jaybird. The first, I think that would need that we would be allowed to use Sluggo's real name and that, most likely, will not happen before he Marah convinces him that we are a good influence on Leelee.

Yet, I wouldn't say no to another mother-daughter combo.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Well now i have to ask... are you planning on remastering s1 right after releasing 10.1 part 3 or do you plan to "split" the work between s2 ep1 and the remaster of s1?

I mean i will not stop supporting either way, just curious about your thought process :unsure:
I'll spilt time. I can be rendering Chapter two while remastering Chapter one. It isn't going be complete redo. I'm not changing the script. Well, I don't intend to. I still need to check out if I need to tweak anything to put it on Steam.

I'll redo some of the crappy images. Most of it will be redoing the coding using flags instead of the early affinity points system to trigger scenes. I'll also put more opt outs for girl-girl scenes and kinks that the player isn't into. That shouldn't take long to do.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
First:
I'll spilt time. I can be rendering Chapter two while remastering Chapter one. It isn't going be complete redo. I'm not changing the script. Well, I don't intend to. I still need to check out if I need to tweak anything to put it on Steam.
Second:
I'll redo some of the crappy images. Most of it will be redoing the coding using flags instead of the early affinity points system to trigger scenes. I'll also put more opt outs for girl-girl scenes and kinks that the player isn't into. That shouldn't take long to do.
Wouldn't that need to change/adjust the script?:p:LOL: Call it nit-picking, if you want, but technically it is. If I'm not wrong, what also could be more often that I like to have.:ROFLMAO:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
First:

Second:

Wouldn't that need to change/adjust the script?:p:LOL: Call it nit-picking, if you want, but technically it is. If I'm not wrong, what also could be more often that I like to have.:ROFLMAO:
Fair enough. :LOL:

I'm not changing the "dialog" of the script. :cool:(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I don't share. I'm about taking other dudes girls. So, There's no sharing. Apparently you don't know the difference.
ahh ntr fanboy i see
well in this avn people value loyalty so your fetish will not be fullfilled by it, please exit the thread

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes