c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This is what I'm saying! Damn what a club it would be!!
MC's MC harem?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

He new possible prospect guy, I'm club president, well we have 99 % girls quote in this club, but they all are my babes, so hands off. You need to look for yourself, but even then 50/50 chance that she at least will share the bed with me and 50/50 chance of the first 50/50 chance that she will quit your realionship because of this. So what do you so, want do join?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
MC's MC harem?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

He new possible prospect guy, I'm club president, well we have 99 % girls quote in this club, but the all my babes, so hands off. You need to look for yourself, but even then 50/50 chance that she at least will share the bed with me and 50/50 chance of the first 50/50 chance that she will quite your realionship because of this. So what do you so, want do join?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Let's go! :cool:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Guys any news about update, when can we expect?
Dimitri57 doesn't post deadlines or schedules (probably to avoid useless pressure and/or avoid backlash if he can't make it for what ever reason)

he does tend to so posting teasers and such a few week before the update (which he currently has but that can be due to holiday season)

anyway my personal guess would be probably the next update will be released to patreons in 4-6 weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes