divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I'm nearest to Houston; the city itself is about 672 square miles (bigger than NYC in area), while the "metropolitan area" (city, surrounding suburbs not within the "city" limits) is about 10,062 square miles. Based on population density and constant roadwork, it can easily take 2 hours to drive from one extreme to the other. I'm near the northern extreme and regularly drive about 45 minutes to get to places I frequent.

The smallest US State (by area) is Rhode Island, at 1,545 sqmi, which fits well within the area of the Houston MA, and is about 1.5X the area of your not-too-distant neighbor (well, once you go through Belgium), Luxembourg.
I lived and worked in north Harris County since 1988. Retired in 2021 and moved to southern part of Galveston County and love it down here.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I lived and worked in north Harris County since 1988. Retired in 2021 and moved to southern part of Galveston County and love it down here.
I have many friends down that way. Born here and lived around different parts of the city. Ended up where I am after a period of exile in another state; also lived up in Tarrant County as a teen.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yes but if compared to size of eu not individual countries then not that bigger then.
Smaller actually by land mass.

However, given each state does the fuck whatever it wants anyway and wants to be as independant as possible and that the States have wanted to be like europe since independance...ther's really not much difference at all between the two really is there lol.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
my home country (the Netherlands) is about 16,040 square miles so 1 American city (maybe a larger one though) is about 1/40th my country :ROFLMAO:
I read somewhere (so it must be true) that if the entire human race was packed together as tightly as in Amsterdam we'd all fit on Manhattan island.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Dimitri57 think you can make portraits and profile shots for each character, and add a 'characters' or 'relationships' menu to the game?

Or at least still make the images and share them in a .zip or something, so a user can make a mod?

[actually, I already completed the mod myself, before I lost my hdd, even making ugly images for each character, by using online tools to remove backgrounds, resizing, cropping, etc.
]

Avatars, just a head shot of character, about chest is the crop bottom.
And profile picture, could be anything you are willing to do, I'm hoping for a full shot of a character standing in a pose of your choice. So it would show their feet, to the top of their head, no cropping.

To make it more easy, you could just make profile pictures, then simply copy and crop them to make the avatars.

When your part 1 / season 1 is completed, if there isn't a 'characters' menu, I'll re-make a mod my self to add a 'characters' menu, and add in variables to the script to add/show said characters, and indicate other stuff [like pregnancy, etc.].

Not going to use persistent variables, ie: you won't be able to see the 'character' menu form main menu, only after you started the game or loaded a save. But variables tied to each save.
[example: jessiemet, jessiepregnant, etc.

I could turn out a mod and share it here I suppose, then users can give feedback on placement, fontsize, missing/more info, etc.

I'll start remaking the mod soon I guess. [at least a template up and running showing first handful of characters, I guess.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Dimitri57 think you can make portraits and profile shots for each character, and add a 'characters' or 'relationships' menu to the game?

Or at least still make the images and share them in a .zip or something, so a user can make a mod?

[actually, I already completed the mod myself, before I lost my hdd, even making ugly images for each character, by using online tools to remove backgrounds, resizing, cropping, etc.
]

Avatars, just a head shot of character, about chest is the crop bottom.
And profile picture, could be anything you are willing to do, I'm hoping for a full shot of a character standing in a pose of your choice. So it would show their feet, to the top of their head, no cropping.

To make it more easy, you could just make profile pictures, then simply copy and crop them to make the avatars.

When your part 1 / season 1 is completed, if there isn't a 'characters' menu, I'll re-make a mod my self to add a 'characters' menu, and add in variables to the script to add/show said characters, and indicate other stuff [like pregnancy, etc.].

Not going to use persistent variables, ie: you won't be able to see the 'character' menu form main menu, only after you started the game or loaded a save. But variables tied to each save.
[example: jessiemet, jessiepregnant, etc.

I could turn out a mod and share it here I suppose, then users can give feedback on placement, fontsize, missing/more info, etc.

I'll start remaking the mod soon I guess. [at least a template up and running showing first handful of characters, I guess.
not a bad idea and a fairly common feature

i do think dimi said that 1 off the main girls could be pregnant and possible depending on choices 1 off the more side chicks as well,but wanted to keep the info as more off a surprise,so imo that kinda info should remain hidden until revealed in the story

we haven't reached a point where the harem has grown so large that they are getting hard to track/recognise,alas it isn't to far off for that
mostly because thus far their all unique enough not to cause major confusion, a few girls are forgettable but more due to absence then anything else

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
not a bad idea and a fairly common feature

i do think dimi said that 1 off the main girls could be pregnant and possible depending on choices 1 off the more side chicks as well,but wanted to keep the info as more off a surprise,so imo that kinda info should remain hidden until revealed in the story

we haven't reached a point where the harem has grown so large that they are getting hard to track/recognise,alas it isn't to far off for that
mostly because thus far their all unique enough not to cause major confusion, a few girls are forgettable but more due to absence then anything else
WAIT! You mean there are other LI's than Della, Tracy and Kat?????

I need to replay this shit..........

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
WAIT! You mean there are other LI's than Della, Tracy and Kat?????

I need to replay this shit..........
Even just considering the MILF demographic, you've forgotten the muy caliente hotel owner whose name escapes me RN... :)

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I read somewhere (so it must be true) that if the entire human race was packed together as tightly as in Amsterdam we'd all fit on Manhattan island.
i read if you put the entire population as the same concentration in Taiwan everyone would fit in Alberta Canada with room to spare.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes