motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I remember Maria. And caliente means hot literally, but also more like bothered or thirsty. :)
Yep, and she is definitely one hot, thirsty MILF! Jus' Sayin':cool:

I lived and worked in north Harris County since 1988. Retired in 2021 and moved to southern part of Galveston County and love it down here.
Not tellin' you scoundrels what state I live in... but here's a hint... The city at the top of it thinks it should be it's own state. A state on each side is an "eye" state and the state below it begins with Mmmmmmmm and definitely sucks. I guess that would make the tip of my state the "nosey" part since the stuff they used to pull out of the ground here was pretty smelly due to its' high sulfur content.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
i do think dimi said that 1 off the main girls could be pregnant and possible depending on choices 1 off the more side chicks as well,but wanted to keep the info as more off a surprise,so imo that kinda info should remain hidden until revealed in the story
I was just using pregnancy as a specific example, among other things we could add/track in the script, so to help a 'characters/relationships' menu display.

Rest of my post here, is just for clarity sake, and not directed at you, mind you. :D

We would need to add some more variables in the script, shouldn't be too time consuming.

Example of variables and script stuff:
default pregkaty = no
default metkaty = false

and adding a "$ metkaty = true". somewhere in the script for if/when it is revealed somewhere in dialogue.

So that the character menu could auto update something like this:

if metkay:
display an avatar+name [becomes highlighted when hovered, and clicking leads to characters bio screen]
else
display a silhouette of avatar [not clickable]

and characters screen [very rough example] could look like this:

screen characterkaty

Name: Katy
Pregnant: [pregkaty] <<<or we can use an if/else statement here, I'm just trying to streamline it with variable no/yes>>>
Other:
Bio:/whatever
etc.
etc.

Really kicking myself I lost my HDD, I actually had many self made mods across many harem games....
going through every damn image looking for the best shot of a character, to edit into a profile picture + cropped avatar.

Other note, I did notice the models of the characters, over the course of the vn versions, seem to have gone up in quality,
so what I may do for this game, is having several profile pictures for at least jessie and tracey, that auto change depending how far along in the story you are. Should be simple to track for me actually.

I'll work on a template today.

edit: simple edit, just wanted to say the dev doesn't have to spend time on this, just asked if we could get nice full shots of each character standing in cloths (each character can use different sanding poses or similar poses) on solid color/transparent background.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Great game so far I just started today, but one thing so far. Angi in her apartment keeps talking about brooke Maybe i missed a choice but in my playthrough haven't done anything with brooke so kinda spun out on that one.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Great game so far I just started today, but one thing so far. Angi in her apartment keeps talking about brooke Maybe i missed a choice but in my playthrough haven't done anything with brooke so kinda spun out on that one.
After she meets with CuntZilla in the bar (she's the waitress), she takes her home.

Probably because it was your fault anyway :ROFLMAO:
Isn't that the way it always is? (I hope Ava isn't in this thread.....)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Dunno...hope not. Avaron1974..you in this thread?

*guffaws quietly in his helmet*
You stole my idea.:cry:
Just one day, I'm less than 10m from my PC away doing work, instead of browsing the net, the zone and play some games from here or not and this happen. Life really sucks.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Did a quick mock up for a 'characters/relationships' menu:

Simply added stuff to the 'custom_screens.rpy',
and added a line to 'screens.rpy' that makes it show up in menu.
Also included quick edits of 2 existing images to make profile/avatar images.

Note1: avatars dimensions are 250*250 and can later be resized, or 'zoomed' in the script to make them fit better in the grid. [once rest of cast are added]
Note2: did not use a universal resolution for the profile pictures, so the placement of it and the text is not aligned across the 2 examples I placed.
note3: I also did not include any custom variables in this example.
note4: Also didn't include an "IF" "ELSE" statement to silhouette the avatars, if said character has not be met yet in the story. [im.matrix.brightness(-1.0)]

edit: its not full mod, just an example for dev

Last edited:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
We obviously have a lot to take care of now, plot-wise, relationship-wise... more urgent matters, however I still think about the poor Twila waiting for her workout lesson somehow.

And speaking of side girls, I'm wondering if we'll have the chance to take Mila from the Mayan-I mean Minions once we've taken care of them. She deserves more. Damn, even Simone doesn't deserve to be there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
v10.1 Part 2
1 Major story event
12 side events
More music and sound effects.
v1.0 Part 1
I thought I was tripping when I saw the game's version going from 1 to 10 :ROFLMAO:
It should have been 13.2 as there were 13 actual events added on top of MC making it to the finish line, but it still is 13 capped events over the finish: 10+1+2=13

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought I was tripping when I saw the game's version going from 1 to 10 :ROFLMAO:
well you prolly know by now that version number doesn't mean much on how close to completion it is, played few games where final version was closer to 20 than 10 and there are some with even higher number.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes