Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
well you prolly know by now that version number doesn't mean much on how close to completion it is, played few games where final version was closer to 20 than 10 and there are some with even higher number.
Yeah I've dicked up the naming convention for the episodes. Document control naming convention is misapplied for AVN's. (IMHO) It would be less confusing (to me) to just label any mid episode changes as a hotfix and not get grief from the anal-retentive folks among us if it should be 1.0.1 or 10.0.1... :p It will be a moot point when I complete and remaster chapter one.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So... A new year. The finale of book 1 and the start of book 2. I'm salivating! The ring in the desert looks like a set up to me. Dinitri57 is well known for surprises. I'm thinking it's what it looks like but not what it looks like... Ya know? He likes to slip the knife in slow and finish with a twist sometimes.

Things I wonder if the future might bring: Ryker walks in on Tracey and Della (Might be a while... if Stan bows out and after Della has grieved). Oh, Della will be the one wearing the strap-on.:p Jessie, Willow, Nikki and Reba's developing relationships as Ol' Ladies. Jessie and Reba will probably take turns with the stap-on.:p:p

I'm lookin' forward to a great year on The Long Road Home. Jus' Sayin':cool:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Jessie and Reba will probably take turns with the stap-on.
Just not taking turns on the MC. Because you know he ain't no rump ranger. Or he doesn't seem to be. Now what would be funny would be for them to use the strap-on on Jessie's father/Mayor and Rachael's soon to be brother in-law. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So... A new year. The finale of book 1 and the start of book 2. I'm salivating! The ring in the desert looks like a set up to me. Dinitri57 is well known for surprises. I'm thinking it's what it looks like but not what it looks like... Ya know? He likes to slip the knife in slow and finish with a twist sometimes.

Things I wonder if the future might bring: Ryker walks in on Tracey and Della (Might be a while... if Stan bows out and after Della has grieved). Oh, Della will be the one wearing the strap-on.:p Jessie, Willow, Nikki and Reba's developing relationships as Ol' Ladies. Jessie and Reba will probably take turns with the stap-on.:p:p

I'm lookin' forward to a great year on The Long Road Home. Jus' Sayin':cool:
Quick, where's my note pad! I need to write all this down! :geek:(y)

I'm working my ass of trying to tie this spaghetti into the tidy bow! :ROFLMAO:

Be ready for several "What the fuck" moments! :devilish:

Adventure on! :cool:(y) (Carrying on the tag line for Phat (y))

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Yep, God bless Phat; wherever he may be... yeah, Adventure on!:cool:

Just not taking turns on the MC. Because you know he ain't no rump ranger. Or he doesn't seem to be. Now what would be funny would be for them to use the strap-on on Jessie's father/Mayor and Rachael's soon to be brother in-law. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Nah, more like Jessie gettin' the dp from Ryker and Reba while Nikki and Willow kiss and lick and suck and pinch and slap and stuff... hehe... fun times on the road.:love:

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Summpin happen to Phat?

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

Nah, more like Jessie gettin' the dp from Ryker and Reba while Nikki and Willow kiss and lick and suck and pinch and slap and stuff... hehe... fun times on the road.:love:
You know that you were thinking the same thing to do to Jessie's dad and Rachael's brother in-law for what they are doing. I think it would be fitting to have the MC and Tracy both in the room as Jessie and Reba tag team her dad for everything he's done to her and her Mom and the club. I can see the MC and Tracy being called into the secret room by either Jess or Reba and as they enter the room the girls greet them and say "We have a present for you guys." That's when see the Mayor naked, bound and gagged. Both girls have strap-ons and approach him as he's crying and then commence with the tag team.The MC and Tracy take video and post it online and not only ruin the Mayor and his family but also Willy's and Barbs dreams. :devilish: :devilish:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

A few images of our favorite ginger... :cool: (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You know that you were thinking the same thing to do to Jessie's dad and Rachael's brother in-law for what they are doing. I think it would be fitting to have the MC and Tracy both in the room as Jessie and Reba tag team her dad for everything he's done to her and her Mom and the club. I can see the MC and Tracy being called into the secret room by either Jess or Reba and as they enter the room the girls greet them and say "We have a present for you guys." That's when see the Mayor naked, bound and gagged. Both girls have strap-ons and approach him as he's crying and then commence with the tag team.The MC and Tracy take video and post it online and not only ruin the Mayor and his family but also Willy's and Barbs dreams. :devilish: :devilish:
It's not going to go down like that, but you are definitely on the right track! :cool: (y)

There're will be a day of reckoning for the Mayor depending on your choices! :devilish:

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
.... you guys are weird.... i´m personally fine with murder, torture and so on. but watching a guy getting pegged? Eeeeh.... Nah thx.

Or do you really want to attract the whole "reeeeeeee, that´s NTR" crowd?
Hey this could be considered a form of torture so they can get video evidence of him not only getting pegged but him confessing on video to the deal he has with the minions and the tactics he's using to destroy the neighborhood for his on benefit. But water boarding works fine too I guess.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Summpin happen to Phat?
We don't know, really. I mentioned I hadn't seen him in a while around Christmas, checked his profile and his last post was November 23rd. Who knows, but he was posting almost every day and then just stopped. I'm just a random internet stranger, but I still hope he's alright; and if he isn't, well, time isn't waiting for any of us.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1705330577877.png
Context: Son and daughter snatched in bloodshed outta the club and their Mayor dad refused to pay... consequences:
1705330689882.png
They only needed the daughter to push harder for ransome ... under her screaming eyes...

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes