e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I'm one of the biggest man whores on this site, I think I've said no to like 3 or 4 LI's in all the VN's I tried.

That said, there is NO WAY IN HELL i'll go after Mara without Sluggo's explicit permission (which I'm not seeing us getting any time soon :) ).....
That could easily put us on not only Sluggo's shit list, but Leelee's and perhaps even Dee's as well. No, I think I'll pass on that for now. Ain't like I'm hurting for pussy...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
I'm one of the biggest man whores on this site, I think I've said no to like 3 or 4 LI's in all the VN's I tried.

That said, there is NO WAY IN HELL i'll go after Mara without Sluggo's explicit permission (which I'm not seeing us getting any time soon :) ).....
Well, I can't, even though I would, but unless the dev gives us the option, I'm not allowed. :ROFLMAO:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
There's the whole question of where Sluggo's ol' lady stands in the matter that's been ignored too...

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020

Sluggo goes to jail and MC have to look after Marah:love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes