Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Need I remind you, sir, that I was talking about "hitting" which also means I have a bat. Since I was talking about hitting one out of the park, i.e. "swinging for the fences", you can infer that I know how to use it. Jus' Sayin':cool:
You seem very defensive about the situation Mot. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You seem very defensive about the situation Mot. :unsure:
And see... ya' jus' don' git baseball at all... pitchin' an' catchin' is defensive. Bat swingin' is offensive! An' I'm 'bout as O...fence...iv as it gets.:p My Louisville Slugger will tell you its right, too... Soooooooo many things ya' kin do wif a BIG bat! Hehehehehehehehehe... So many.

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
LRH Episode 10 Part 3 Progress Update 01/23/2024

I hope everyone had safe and happy holidays. Here’s a quick progress update for Episode 10 part 3,

872 still images

109 Animations/loops (12,000+ animation slides)

7,000+ lines of code and text

4 Major story events

4 side events

Overview,

I wanted this episode to be the final one to end Chapter One of the story. The number of remaining events I want to do, and the time that's lapsed between updates has made me rethink that. There will be another episode after this one before ending Chapter One.

I’ve added so many side events and branches that weren't part of the original story arc it’s made it a daunting task to bring Chapter 1 to a logical and satisfying conclusion.

It would be easy to just push the scenes in to Chapter 2, but I don't want to do that. That means I’ll split the episode again to include an Episode 10 part 4.

There are several things that must happen before the end of Chapter 1. Pushing them into Chapter 2 would make the Chapter 1 feel rushed or disjointed. There is a major event that I thought I wanted in Chapter 1 but needs to be moved to Chapter 2 for the same reasons.

The major story events are complete. There are a couple of side events that remain to be completed. (Mostly writing the script and coding.)

All that being said, I plan to have the Episode 10 Part 3 update released to the top tier the first or second week of February.

As always, thank you for your support.

Take care and stay safe,
OBD

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

I hope everyone had safe and happy holidays. Here’s a quick progress update for Episode 10 part 3,

872 still images

4 Major story events

4 side events

Overview,

I wanted this episode to be the final one to end Chapter One of the story. The number of remaining events I want to do, and the time that's lapsed between updates has made me rethink that. There will be another episode after this one before ending Chapter One.

I’ve added so many side events and branches that weren't part of the original story arc it’s made it a daunting task to bring Chapter 1 to a logical and satisfying conclusion.

It would be easy to just push the scenes in to Chapter 2, but I don't want to do that. That means I’ll split the episode again to include an Episode 10 part 4.

There are several things that must happen before the end of Chapter 1. Pushing them into Chapter 2 would make the Chapter 1 feel rushed or disjointed. There is a major event that I thought I wanted in Chapter 1 but needs to be moved to Chapter 2 for the same reasons.

The major story events are complete. There are a couple of side events that remain to be completed. (Mostly writing the script and coding.)

All that being said, I plan to have the Episode 10 Part 3 update released to the top tier the first or second week of February.

Take care and stay safe,
OBD
It's all good... and thanks for the report... it helps to have an idea. We are anxiously and patiently with you and waiting for part three of the end game... wait... did that make sense? Ummm... well, you know what I mean... Can't wait but will have to sorta thing... Jus' Sayin':cool:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I may sound cruel but I wish that in this update slugoo may die or ended up in prison, so I can have a relationship with his wife
Oh Hell to the NO!!!

872 still images

4 Major story events

4 side events

Overview,

Take care and stay safe,
OBD
RELEASE IT!!!!

I mean........keep up the good work man........whatever.........i'll get back to my coffee now.......

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

872 still images

4 Major story events

4 side events

Overview,

Take care and stay safe,
OBD
Which means I have to start from the beginning as I'm and can't remember what I had for lunch two days let alone what happened in the two months ago :ROFLMAO:.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Cxx not to sound rude but, i rather have it in my coffe then on it :BootyTime:
I've had an Irish coffee that was layered before. They must have poured it over a spoon or something, but there was the coffee at the bottom, then the whiskey and then the whipped cream. IDK that it was any better than the usual way, but it was different. :)

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
hahahaha i feel you there buddy, have you heard of "licor 43"? its works really good with blueberry and some whipped cream, ;) a really good way to take the week load of

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes