c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
smarter than average bear then.
I know,
1705767558575.png
2 is more than average, thus the average is, assuming negative amount of working brain cells is not allowed, between 0 and 2. Thus, the amount of brain cells are a natural number (with or without 0). Going from a typical bell curve, with only 3 values between average, lower end and higher end. I don't see how this could work. Also my own few brain cells capitulated from this excursion and let other, smarter person explain it.:D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So many option, even "bloody hell of a mess of EP 10, should be finished EP10, nearly finished EP10, still not finished EP10 and at last and finally finished EP 10" could be one.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why in the hell don't we have a middle finger emoji! :mad:

J/K, Thanks for winding me up M8! :cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: c3p0
Oct 10, 2022
I know,
View attachment 3280787
2 is more than average, thus the average is, assuming negative amount of working brain cells is not allowed, between 0 and 2. Thus, the amount of brain cells are a natural number (with or without 0). Going from a typical bell curve, with only 3 values between average, lower end and higher end. I don't see how this could work. Also my own few brain cells capitulated from this excursion and let other, smarter person explain it.:D
I don't think average should be natural number. Let say we have 4 people with 1,1,2,3 working brain cells. Their average would 1.75, that makes 2 is more than average.
Though, what do I know I only have 2 working brain cells. :LOL:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't think average should be natural number. Let say we have 4 people with 1,1,2,3 working brain cells. Their average would 1.75, that makes 2 is more than average.
Though, what do I know I only have 2 working brain cells. :LOL:
The average can be a real number (don't needs to be), as you pointed out in your example. But with an average below 2, only natural numbers for brain cells and a bell curve at is so often, it let very little room for the the lowerr than average numbers.:D
Why in the hell don't we have a middle finger emoji! :mad:
I have nothing against that and possible another thousends of emoji.;)
J/K, Thanks for winding me up M8! :cool:
And glad I could be of help.:p

Reactions: Dimitri57

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I know this is a cliche' but seriously, take the time you need and finish chapter 1. Anyone with at least 3 working braincells (yes, i know that excludes a lot of people around here) won't have any problems waiting for it!
hAveN't SeEn an uPdATe fRom tHe dEV foR aT lEaST a wEEk! iS It aBaNDonEd or iS dEv jUsT aNoTHeR miLker?!:devilish:

Oct 10, 2022
hAveN't SeEn an uPdATe fRom tHe dEV foR aT lEaST a wEEk! iS It aBaNDonEd or iS dEv jUsT aNoTHeR miLker?!:devilish:
He is a scammer that's why. Even though I haven't paid a single penny, I am entitle to regular updates about the game as well as the other Patreon benefits, then every month there should be a game update with at least 8 hours gameplay. On top of that if the dev would not give in to my kinks and/or does not have enough content with my favourite LI, he is a scammer. So...

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Since we're using baseball analogies, who is pitching and who is catching in this bromance??? :unsure:

Not judging, just saying... :p
Need I remind you, sir, that I was talking about "hitting" which also means I have a bat. Since I was talking about hitting one out of the park, i.e. "swinging for the fences", you can infer that I know how to use it. Jus' Sayin':cool:

I know,
View attachment 3280787
Speaking of brain cells... anyone with brain_cell_count > 0 knows that brain_cell_count > .5 is required for the motor skills to catch a baseball traveling at 90 mph. This, obviously, eliminates HP from any type of catching whatsoever. Ergo Dimitri has once again been caught red handed trying to slanderously stir shit AND as everyone knows slanderous shit stirrers are brain_cell_count < .1 Jus' Sayin':cool:... again... some more... still!:LOL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Need I remind you, sir, that I was talking about "hitting" which also means I have a bat. Since I was talking about hitting one out of the park, i.e. "swinging for the fences", you can infer that I know how to use it. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Speaking of brain cells... anyone with brain_cell_count > 0 knows that brain_cell_count > .5 is required for the motor skills to catch a baseball traveling at 90 mph. This, obviously, eliminates HP from any type of catching whatsoever. Ergo Dimitri has once again been caught red handed trying to slanderously stir shit AND as everyone knows slanderous shit stirrers are brain_cell_count < .1 Jus' Sayin':cool:... again... some more... still!:LOL:
huh.gif

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes