motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
That depends on what sort of ballpark your after.
are you hoping for sometime in the next few months?
Or would sometime this year be better for you?.:devilish:
I was thinkin' more like swingin' for the fence.

tm2804

Feb 19, 2023
All I can say is I'm working on it guys. You'll see that it is a whirlwind episode. A lot of stuff to tie together... (y)

And no, 1 teaser doesn't add 1 week... :ROFLMAO:
thx for the answer just wantet a general idea about when it will be out this month the next or so on did not mean to stir things up

Reactions: Dimitri57

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
All I can say is I'm working on it guys. You'll see that it is a whirlwind episode. A lot of stuff to tie together... (y)

And no, 1 teaser doesn't add 1 week... :ROFLMAO:
some people might just be a bit more impatient then usual because its kinda like a season finale
but we know how you operate ,do your thing we'll keep ourselves entertained meanwhile

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
some people might just be a bit more impatient then usual because its kinda like a season finale
but we know how you operate ,do your thing we'll keep ourselves entertained meanwhile
Oh I get it. I'm as antsy as anyone to get this episode wrapped up. The number of remaining events I want to do, and the time that's lapsed between updates is bumming me out. :(

It's my own doing. As the story came to life, I added so many side events and branches that weren't part of the original story arc when I conceptualized of the story in my mind.

It's enhanced the immersion and added to depth of the story, but it has made it a dauting task to bring Chapter 1 to a logical and satisfying conclusion. (At least to me)

It would be easy to just push the scenes in to Chapter 2, but I don't want to do that. It seems stupid to me to split the episode again, but that's probably what I'm going to do. :mad:

I'll completely realign the numbering of the episodes when I remaster Chapter 1. (Episode 11, 12 ,13, 14 instead of Episode 10 part 1, 2, 3, 4) It's neither here nor there to most, just my OCD kicking in... :cautious:

There are several things that must happen before the end of Chapter 1. Pushing them into Chapter 2 will make the Chapter 1 feel rushed or disjointed. There is a major event that I thought I wanted in Chapter 1 but needs to be moved to Chapter 2 for the same reasons.

Don't mind me, I'm just venting a bit... :rolleyes:

Maybe I need more coffee or a blowjob from the Ol'lady... :ROFLMAO:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Oh I get it. I'm as antsy as anyone to get this episode wrapped up. The number of remaining events I want to do, and the time that's lapsed between updates is bumming me out. :(
Take the advice of the old Paul Masson wine commercials and serve no whine before its time. :sneaky:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why don't you use fractuals? If I "learned" anything at all - and that is still up to debate - is that some people in America like them a really much.
Or EP 10.1, EP 10.1.1, EP 10.1.1.1, ... or just EP 10 part one, EP 10 and a half, ... or whatever you like SVN use running numbers for every new state, GIT use hash for this, ...
So many options, even "bloody hell of a mess of EP 10, should be finished EP10, nearly finished EP10, still not finished EP10 and at last and finally finished EP 10" could be one.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just hope you do it in order, wouldn't want that your hot coffee landed on your Ol'lady.:D

Last edited:
  • Haha

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

It's my own doing. As the story came to life, I added so many side events and branches that weren't part of the original story arc when I conceptualized of the story in my mind.

It's enhanced the immersion and added to depth of the story, but it has made it a dauting task to bring Chapter 1 to a logical and satisfying conclusion. (At least to me)

It would be easy to just push the scenes in to Chapter 2, but I don't want to do that. It seems stupid to me to split the episode again, but that's probably what I'm going to do. :mad:

I'll completely realign the numbering of the episodes when I remaster Chapter 1. (Episode 11, 12 ,13, 14 instead of Episode 10 part 1, 2, 3, 4) It's neither here nor there to most, just my OCD kicking in... :cautious:

There are several things that must happen before the end of Chapter 1. Pushing them into Chapter 2 will make the Chapter 1 feel rushed or disjointed. There is a major event that I thought I wanted in Chapter 1 but needs to be moved to Chapter 2 for the same reasons.

Don't mind me, I'm just venting a bit... :rolleyes:

I know this is a cliche' but seriously, take the time you need and finish chapter 1. Anyone with at least 3 working braincells (yes, i know that excludes a lot of people around here) won't have any problems waiting for it!

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes