D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
What an "OUTSTANDING" way to start a game, it is not your typical 5 to 10 minute game. But, a game with great graphics and story telling, and Tracy & Jess in those Daisy Duke shorts........... oh hell yeah. I say this game is now in my top 5. Great job........

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Excellent game, great characters (so far), with a very interesting story, I hope it continues to surprise us.
I recommend it, it is not the typical game with stupices (mc "... I'm hard, I hope you don't see me ..." or mc "... I'm sorry, I can't pass that boundaries...") or shits like that

Reactions: Roggah

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
It started well and looks promising, but it doesn't mean it will be Messi or Ronaldo.
I'll see you when you have bigger titties.:LOL:

Good luck with the project and see you later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SilenceHill

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the feedback and pointing me to the shit that fell through the cracks. I've lost track of how many times I went through the script before launch. It pisses me off I missed them because I wanted a good first release.

I'm glad to see that most are enjoying the story thus far. Feedback and comments are much appreciated. I've got really thick skin so if something sucks ass let me know.

I want to put something out there that is unique and quirky. I want to avoid the tropes that have been done to death.

You guys are going to have to bear with me. I'm learning on the fly so I'm sure to dick something up along the way.

Best regards,
Dimitri AKA OBDGames

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
For android/tablet/chromebook user

LongRoadHome-0.1.0
Size 91 Mb
for controls read "Help" option

Download at your own risk!
Thank you for taking the time to do an Android port. I don't have any Android devices so I had no way to test how the game would look or if it would even play on them.

Best Regards,
Dimitri

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I think so because until I did this I couldn't get it to work

Handjob/Somthing else
Be Honest with Tracy
Rim Tracy's Ass <--- will not work if not chosen
Fuck Tracy's Pussy
Change view
Cum on her back
Tell Jess everything
Don't Force her to swallow
You got it. "Change view" isn't needed but it isn't a bad view... ;) The game is not very complicated so far. Choices will have consequences. I'll do a proper walk through for the next release.

Thanks,
Dimitri

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
What the .. What ?!?!?!

????? They are supposed to be slim and athletic to boot ... Where are those titties coming from ???

Trying to translate a joke would be meaningless.
But the idea is that the game is not yet a success, but it has a prosperous future when it is more advanced.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SilenceHill

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Long Road Home-v0.1.0
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Thank you for taking the time to do an Android port. I don't have any Android devices so I had no way to test how the game would look or if it would even play on them.

Best Regards,
Dimitri

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Milf is Daz3d Ktarya Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s) example model...except with lipstick and eye shadow removed..and diff earring..hair lightened a touch :D but face hair clothes body...daz example model...now..in saying that..she's one hot skanky trailer trash boinkable..so not complaining
Man after my own heart... I've always been drawn to shiny objects.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3.0 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I think so because until I did this I couldn't get it to work

Handjob/Somthing else
Be Honest with Tracy
Rim Tracy's Ass <--- will not work if not chosen
Fuck Tracy's Pussy
Change view
Cum on her back
Tell Jess everything
Don't Force her to swallow
feels really wierd that the choice to lick or not lick tracy's ass affects if jess wants to join the hug or not i mean how would she even know :eek:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
btw did the last scene mix up the names of the girls or did i? i thought tracy was the older one

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
It started well and looks promising, but it doesn't mean it will be Messi or Ronaldo.
I'll see you when you have bigger titties.:LOL:

Good luck with the project and see you later.
No worries, there will be some tig ol biddies... Plenty more npcs to add as the game progresses. I'm striving to have a variety of body types and realistic proportioned characters. There won't be any "Beachballs" or "Horse Cocks"... :p Well that is unless I buy the horse asset from Daz...

Cheers,
Dimitri

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Damn good intro, nice girls, good renders and a sense of humour behind a pretty promising story.

Definitely on the watch list

4.40 star(s) 124 Votes