EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Fucking hell I love this. First release but already has several erotic scenes unlike most, and the language it's using is hilarious. "Sugar Booger", gotta love this country esque shit. Now if the biker parts will have some Samcro like environment, it's gonna become a quick fav in my book.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
feels really wierd that the choice to lick or not lick tracy's ass affects if jess wants to join the hug or not i mean how would she even know :eek:
You're right, Jessy wouldn't know. It's how many times can Tracy cum after saying she couldn't have multiple O's. Probably not perfect logic I grant you. I'm sure that is only the first of many "WTF Dev" moments... :oops: Because I'm learning as I go I'm trying to keep the point system simple. Scene triggers will be off mc "Good Points", "Bad Points". I think that will easier for me to maintain as the game progresses rather than keeping stats for all the NPC's I have planned. I'm going to try my best not to fuck everyone's save games a couple of updates down the road. I know that pisses me off as much as anybody. I'm going to try adhere to the KISS principle.

Cheers,
Dimitri

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
then why did he called the terrorist "bad guy" :unsure:
There wasn't any intent to be PC by using "Bad Guy". It was more in context with the mindset of the guys on the ground. Their not going to say "Terrorist" inbound or sighted. Plus I didn't want to tie the scene to any geographical area because of not being completely happy with the background I ended up using for the scene.

Cheers,
Dimitri

Jun 7, 2019
Alright, I'm already loving the humor. Gonna have to add this one to my favs list so I don't miss anything!! And I gotta say, I loved the disclaimer in the beginning! LMAO! And I haven't even made it back to Tracy's house yet and I had to come post this.... So, yeah, great work Dimitri57 ! Keep it up!!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
For the life of me, I can't seem to get to the ending where they both hug him as seen in the screenshot from the OP. I get either Tracy hugging or Jessy Hugging.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
There wasn't any intent to be PC by using "Bad Guy". It was more in context with the mindset of the guys on the ground. Their not going to say "Terrorist" inbound or sighted. Plus I didn't want to tie the scene to any geographical area because of not being completely happy with the background I ended up using for the scene.

Cheers,
Dimitri
I don't think "Bad Guy" is PC. Those suckers ARE bad guys. Trust me on this one -- popped more than a few in my time...
You're spot on Dimitri. Even sounds like you might have firsthand knowledge of those guys yourself!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Alright, I'm already loving the humor. Gonna have to add this one to my favs list so I don't miss anything!! And I gotta say, I loved the disclaimer in the beginning! LMAO! And I haven't even made it back to Tracy's house yet and I had to come post this.... So, yeah, great work Dimitri57 ! Keep it up!!
Thanks for the kind words TD1. I hope my humor doesn't wear thin with folks as the story progresses. I've lost track of how many times I've been called a "Sick Mutha Fucker"...

Take care,
Dimitri

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Dimitri57 i really like this game u did a good job if the next update is just as long as the prologue then i can't wait for the next update and i wish u the best of luck with ur game:D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So what's the deal with the women folk then?

Are they just a fuck or does it go deeper (mind out of the gutter boys) or are we playing pokehermon and collecting them all?

It doesn't seem like a deep committed relationship is on the cards, Tracy says she's down to fuck but won't settle, she's made that clear and i'm guess mini Tracy will be the same.

Reactions: TrulyDemented1
Jun 7, 2019
Thanks for the kind words TD1. I hope my humor doesn't wear thin with folks as the story progresses. I've lost track of how many times I've been called a "Sick Mutha Fucker"...

Take care,
Dimitri
Hey, my goal in life is to have at least one person, per day, ask me "What the fUck is wrong with you!?" If it doesn't happen, I really contemplate the meaning of life! Embrace your demented side and screw those paper skinned dildo's that your humor rubs them the wrong way. LOL. I mean, Virgil once said "Modest beginning start with the single blow of a horn, man." (If you get that reference, you and I are best friends!! LMAO!) You're off to a great start, very well balanced and well written. As I've told another Dev on here, do this for you and forget all these other assholes (myself included) and their "critiques." This is YOUR story, tell it how you want to, fucked up humor and all!

By the way............ You HAVE to show off the footprint gas pedal that she had installed while the car was in the shop!!! And poor Aunt Edna... Should've had a big ass tree up there!! LMAO!

By the way... Shitter was full.

Reactions: Dimitri57
Jun 7, 2019

Are they just a fuck or does it go deeper (mind out of the gutter boys) or are we playing pokehermon and collecting them all?

It doesn't seem like a deep committed relationship is on the cards, Tracy says she's down to fuck but won't settle, she's made that clear and i'm guess mini Tracy will be the same.
Don't tell me how to live my life! LMAO! I LIVE in the gutter! Wait... that didn't come out right...

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018

If the girls keep being like Tracy and Jessy, then I think this feels like this is going to be more of a casual sex game with the biker plot being the main focus. No main love interest, just the women playing a part in the plot and the sex being a secondary idea in the game. I actually think that would be rather interesting.

But who knows, we haven't met the third girl on the banner yet (who I'm guessing is this Angie that Jessy was talking about).

Jun 7, 2019
If the girls keep being like Tracy and Jessy, then I think this feels like this is going to be more of a casual sex game with the biker plot being the main focus. No main love interest, just the women playing a part in the plot and the sex being a secondary idea in the game. I actually think that would be rather interesting.

But who knows, we haven't met the third girl on the banner yet (who I'm guessing is this Angie that Jessy was talking about).
Going the biker route, Tracy could end up being his "Ole Lady." While not a truly serious relationship, it's one that the MC would kill for should anyone attempt to harm her. But, it leaves him open to mess around with pretty much anyone. Now, should this story follow the "rules of the road" she'd not really want to know about ALL of his conquests, but is open to bring someone into the bedroom with him, or SHE could even offer up a friend for a night of fun.

However... if this follows the 1% rules, then if he becomes a prospect, Tracy and Jessy would then be property of the Club until he become a patched member. Meaning that anyone sporting a rocker could come and have their fun with either of them and there isn't jack shit that the MC could do about it unless he wanted to ... leave... the club. And if you know anything about Motorcycle Clubs, you don't just walk away. But, that is if Dimitri goes with actual biker etiquette and whatnot. Needless to say, with some of the lingo used so far, both military and biker, I have a feeling that our Dev isn't ignorant in the ways of either. Well, that or he's done an absolute metric fuck-ton of research... So I am extremely interested in how this will play out!!

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes