Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So what's the deal with the women folk then?

Are they just a fuck or does it go deeper (mind out of the gutter boys) or are we playing pokehermon and collecting them all?

It doesn't seem like a deep committed relationship is on the cards, Tracy says she's down to fuck but won't settle, she's made that clear and i'm guess mini Tracy will be the same.
Admittedly, to get the game kicked off the interactions with Tracy and Jessy progressed quick. When I started writing they where going to just going to be in the prologue. I became attached to them as I was writing and have a couple of paths that would put them at the final destination where the real story starts. There will be a path for deep commitment but the MC will have to thread the needle and it's likely to piss some folks off. Hopefully not AL pissed off but there will be some twists that are not like other stories. I'll leave it at, "Bad people can do good things and good people can do bad things".

What I envision will not be a traditional Harem path. I don't want to give away too much yet, but the bigger the circle of girls the MC chooses to engage with the bigger the shit storm he will have to deal with...

The other girls later in the story will be a challenge or near impossible for the MC to win over. Some will respond to the good side, some to the bad. There will be a couple of Unicorns in there too!

Best regards,
Dimitri

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Going the biker route, Tracy could end up being his "Ole Lady." While not a truly serious relationship, it's one that the MC would kill for should anyone attempt to harm her. But, it leaves him open to mess around with pretty much anyone. Now, should this story follow the "rules of the road" she'd not really want to know about ALL of his conquests, but is open to bring someone into the bedroom with him, or SHE could even offer up a friend for a night of fun.

However... if this follows the 1% rules, then if he becomes a prospect, Tracy and Jessy would then be property of the Club until he become a patched member. Meaning that anyone sporting a rocker could come and have their fun with either of them and there isn't jack shit that the MC could do about it unless he wanted to ... leave... the club. And if you know anything about Motorcycle Clubs, you don't just walk away. But, that is if Dimitri goes with actual biker etiquette and whatnot. Needless to say, with some of the lingo used so far, both military and biker, I have a feeling that our Dev isn't ignorant in the ways of either. Well, that or he's done an absolute metric fuck-ton of research... So I am extremely interested in how this will play out!!
Shushhh!! ;) BTW I'm too lazy to do research...

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Needless to say, with some of the lingo used so far, both military and biker, I have a feeling that our Dev isn't ignorant in the ways of either. Well, that or he's done an absolute metric fuck-ton of research... So I am extremely interested in how this will play out!!
I know for sure he really is scooter trash and a patch holder in a club. (Check his Patreon page; he and I have already been talking about our scoots and Clubs.) I think he's also ex-military but that's a guess.
In any case it's gonna be fun seeing how the 4 wheelers react to this game. Already have a bunch of posts here about that SOA TV show. ROFL.
As far as Tracy and Jessy becoming "Sweet Butts" -- I don't know. Most Clubs I know (and I've been in that life a long time) don't necessarily turn somebody's ol' lady into one just 'cause they Prospect. Depends on a lot of things as you probably well know.

• Love
Reactions: TrulyDemented1

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really very good game enjoyed from start to finish even though it's 0.1 I'll certainly be recommending this (y) All the models are great really taken a shine to Tracey and Jessy already I wouldn't leave them with a guy like JD either hopefully he will be out on his ass next time we see him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Awesome start for a newbie no doubt I loved it! Joe Dirt was awesome, hot babes, I loved the kudo to the Orange man..., You had my Browning M2 HB 50 Cal Machine Gun in it (btw it's against the Geneva Convention to shoot enemy personnel with it) That was my job in the Marines!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, liking the game alot so far and Tracy and Jessy grow alot on me. I'd be kinda pissed if you ended up just passing them around a club if this goes full biker.

And this is a personal aside, is there something with Daz3d that stops people from doing proper stockings on models? Cuz Jessy's super sexy thigh highs just kinda ending at her ankles doesnt do it for me. And i've seen that alot in games. What's the deal there?

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
That was pretty good for a first release. I was dying looking at Tracy's expressions at the end of the night. The story so far seems interesting so I hope this one takes off.

Good luck!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah, liking the game alot so far and Tracy and Jessy grow alot on me. I'd be kinda pissed if you ended up just passing them around a club if this goes full biker.

And this is a personal aside, is there something with Daz3d that stops people from doing proper stockings on models? Cuz Jessy's super sexy thigh highs just kinda ending at her ankles doesnt do it for me. And i've seen that alot in games. What's the deal there?
Daz3d sells the assets that lets you stage scenes for images and simple animations. The clothes set that I bought for Jessy just has the leggings that are in the image. You can't change the base modeling of the asset in Daz. You'd have to use a 3d modeling program like Hexagon or Blender. All that being said, I do have some stockings that I was planning to use on other NPC's. Dammit! Now that you mentioned it, I should have had them on Tracy when she was in her office clothes...

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
You had my Browning M2 HB 50 Cal Machine Gun in it (btw it's against the Geneva Convention to shoot enemy personnel with it) That was my job in the Marines!
And don't ya' just love politicians' self serving ROE?

"If you encounter any Boers
You really must not loot 'em!
And if you wish to leave these shores,
For pity's sake, DON'T SHOOT 'EM!!" = Harry "Breaker" Morant.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Like it all. Can't wait to see this one develop. Hope she gives him her car(not the station wagon) when he leaves.. :) Well written and interesting story.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Like it all. Can't wait to see this one develop. Hope she gives him her car(not the station wagon) when he leaves.. :) Well written and interesting story.
Thanks for the kind words.

No love for the wagon? It would be a sweet donk if you put it on some 30" rims...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes