M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Dimitri57, first things first. Nothing against Melody and Unleashed, but have you ever thought of putting in your sig :unsure:, idk, your own fucking game??? :mad:

I'm sure you can do a 1000x better if you stop staring at Daz model's ass for 1s, but till them you'll have to make do with this half-assed piece of shit:
Sig Tracy.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/564516_Sig_Tracy.gif
Pull one of this BS again and I'm telling your wife how well you're doing getting back all that Daz investment! :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Dimitri57, first things first. Nothing against Melody and Unleashed, but have you ever thought of putting in your sig :unsure:, idk, your own fucking game??? :mad:

I'm sure you can do a 1000x better if you stop staring at Daz model's ass for 1s, but till them you'll have to make do with this half-assed piece of shit:
View attachment 550609
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/564516_Sig_Tracy.gif
Pull one of this BS again and I'm telling your wife how well you're doing getting back all that Daz investment! :mad:

MSato, Making a game signature was suggested by one of my top Patreon's and was on my to do list. I had some RL issues to deal with and hadn't got on it. Your's is awesome! Thank you so much! You'd be wrong about me doing better and damn sure not faster...

I really appreciate your feedback and insights. The dev warning has concerned a few. I know where the game is going and my sick, twisted sense of humor. My intent is to inoculate the game from some keyboard commando sniveling about something that is said or done in the story. Probably won't work. I have very strong opinions and not shy about voicing them, but I'm probably the least judgmental person you'd meet. I'm with you on not being Preachy.

You wouldn't be impressed with the images that don't get in the game! I'm working on renders for the next update and I'd pull my hair out if I could reach my back! I probably do three images to get one that I feel is good enough to have in game.
Lighting has such a huge impact to image quality and render times. Plus I tend to put a lot of assets in my scenes and my GPU starts hacking up fur balls. I'm improving, but not as fast as I would like...

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Sig Road.jpg
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/564995_Sig_Road.jpg

Sig Cell.jpg
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/02/565000_Sig_Cell.jpg
If anyone has any other idea for sigs, PM me, I'll see if I can do something about it (and if you've got one or a dozen beers may help my... hum... creative process (I promise to stay away from grills)).

Canto Forte, I understood your post upon first reading. Are you OK? Should I call a doctor? :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
K... unwatching topic now. :cautious:

On 2nd though, I might stick around for a while. :unsure::sneaky:

P.S.: Oh, come on Dimitri57! Link the signature to the thread, dude!
I don't control the game thread. I'll reach out to Crazygamer43 to link the signatures. We're missing a couple of tags too.

If you drink that 12 pack, try not to piss yourself either... ;)

• Wow

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I don't control the game thread. I'll reach out to Crazygamer43 to link the signatures. We're missing a couple of tags too.

If you drink that 12 pack, try not to piss yourself either... ;)
I'm glad you judge my hastily assembled rectangles worthy of a link in the OP, but...

• Haha

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
I was wondering when we were going to get a story based adult game about a biker. I hope you do your best, DAZ is real fun once you get the hang of it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This here is no biker story ... we can only hope for the future.
Story so far goes like Career military detainee from military enrolled family gets a pass to hide and dissapear whilst keeping his freedom provided he never gets tangled with the police, or else he gets back in the gutter (military prison)
Already this one chapter, MC gets to befriend a wonderful gal who gets him into her home and provides the best amenities love affection, family, intimate relations and wonderful life to a formerly depraved private, former detainee for hot headdedness who now needs to never be heard of again by the military he wanted to serve in for the rest of his life.

a story based adult game about a biker
You want biker? Keep waiting and hoping some hints drop ... ”cause right now MC is a military career guy who wanted only to serve his country for the rest of his life and now is thrust into the world devoid of his only reason of living and surely ashamen to meet his military career family and say he blew all their and his dreams out of spite for the commanding officer.

Reactions: Dimitri57 and D Dog

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I was wondering when we were going to get a story based adult game about a biker. I hope you do your best, DAZ is real fun once you get the hang of it.
No worries. The "Biker Story" is the story. I felt it would feel forced to teleport the MC straight out of Federal Prison into a Motorcycle Club hence, "Long Road Home". Believe me, I want to get to the meat of the story too. Just have a couple of loose ends to take care of first... ;)

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
For the first version the game is very good, its very well written, but it can change dramatically if ntr or sharing appears in the game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Official bugfix ... from Feb 18th at 4:16pm

Long Road Home 0.1.1 Bug fix

No new content. Just corrects some code errors letting MC's "default name" pop up in a few places. It also cleans ups my crappy spelling and grammar. Note, some remaining phrases or spelling is my attempt to denote an accent or style of speech. (Won't be the "Queen's English").
Just drop it in the "game" file where ever you have "Long Road Home" located on your computer. Let it overwrite.

And the unofficial bugfix ...

Try and see what workd 4 you ...

Reactions: patrickB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Anyone getting this Russian biker game Update?

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes