Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Major Jamison keeps referring to the MC as Mr. Morrison even though we get the option to change the default name..
small detail to fix for your next update..
other then that game looks great so far!
Hmmm, The default last name is "Morris". This is the first time this has been reported. I'll look at it.

Cheers!

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
i really coulda done without the Rape scene. CTRL is my best friend in that case. but the update was
a good quantity size
Yeah it put me off big time. Would have been nice to at least have the option to watch it or not. Shit pissed me off in the sense of the story. Which I think is what the dev was going for, but still.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
i really coulda done without the Rape scene. CTRL is my best friend in that case. but the update was
a good quantity size
look-see, I don't like, fantasize about, or condone rape either. The scene isn't gratuitous in my mind. I felt it was needed to understand Jessie's attitude and motivation for her desire to leave home. I'm trying to tell a story that is raw and realistic. Sadly, situations like Jessy endured happen everyday somewhere in the world. I'll send a request to the uploader to add a rape tag so people can avoid the game or at least be aware that it is in the game.

Best regards

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah it put me off big time. Would have been nice to at least have the option to watch it or not. Shit pissed me off in the sense of the story. Which I think is what the dev was going for, but still.
You're right, I should have gave people an option. I'm new newbie Dev and still learning. I will add a skip option in a bugfix.

Best regards

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
look-see, I don't like, fantasize about, or condone rape either. The scene isn't gratuitous in my mind. I felt it was needed to understand Jessie's attitude and motivation for her desire to leave home. I'm trying to tell a story that is raw and realistic. Sadly, situations like Jessy endured happen everyday somewhere in the world. I'll send a request to the uploader to add a rape tag so people can avoid the game or at least be aware that it is in the game.

Best regards
i would reccomend "unavoidable rape" in the spoiler box because the rape tag itself isnt a game killer by itself for me. but when your forced to watch the scene. (no skip button/unavoidable rape) then it becomes a game killer for me at least.

i understand trying to tell a story but maybe an option without the visuals? i mean this isnt the first game i played with a rape victim telling her background. but one ov very few where you actually see it.

again this is just my opinion.

Reactions: LegendKing23

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You're right, I should have gave people an option. I'm new newbie Dev and still learning. I will add a skip option in a bugfix.

Best regards
hope this doesnt come off as bad but. you ever look at the comments section in other games when non-NTR or Harem games end up having one of "those" scenes in them? in most cases the game tends to suffer greatly because it was added... im not saying remove the scene. im just saying if you had seen the comment section in other games beforehand it might've given you the idea to avoid the scene or implement the skip button in the first place. personally i would've stopped it just before penetration but again that's just me. i was hoping to skip that scene using CTRL but then it gave me option to. change view. continue and after that i just lost interest and couldnt continue the game and had to close out after that. i think the only time ppl wanna see a love interest of the MC get raped in a vn, is when its the main focus of the game.

but yeah as a new dev ima say good luck to you

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
i would reccomend "unavoidable rape" in the spoiler box because the rape tag itself isnt a game killer by itself for me. but when your forced to watch the scene. (no skip button/unavoidable rape) then it becomes a game killer for me at least.

i understand trying to tell a story but maybe an option without the visuals? i mean this isnt the first game i played with a rape victim telling her background. but one ov very few where you actually see it.

again this is just my opinion.
I think the option to skip will be the best way for me to address the issue. I think the way Jessy was able to get herself out of the situation was important so you could see her grit, determination and inner strength. This is the first time I've done anything like this. I don't have a formal education in story writing. I'm not sure I could write Jessie's back story and convey all of that and do it justice.

I do appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

Best regards
I think you've got a goldmine on your hands. Everything about the game is unique. Just know that. A skip option would be a great choice. Maybe make it so, the screen goes dark or at least go back to the MC and Jessy talking before the act is shown. So you can tell your story, but not see the act. Just my suggestion. Also, just a heads up, there is a slight error when you are talking to Jessy in the room. There is a point where Jessy is talking but "Tracy" is shown as the one talking. Just to let you know. I really like where the game is going and can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Freddy90 and EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
After reading the comments I expected something worse for the rape scene. Not saying it's not a shitty thing of course, but it was nearly not as bad as I thought it would be, still, skip option should be implemented at several points, depending which part of the player don't want to handle. It was a turn off not only because of the nature of the scenes, but I don't care about loser fuck JD scenes at all if I'm being honest. I do agree it's important to know what happened to understand Jessys character better, but the execution was far from ideal, and it can turn away a lot of people who'd probably stick otherwise. I also have a feeling that it's a convenient tool as well to stretch things out until things can go with Jess all the way, I'm not a fan of that aspect.

Fyi.: I met a bug when we talk with Jessy and then her name in the next line turns into Tracy. It's at the motel, after the flashback talk is over but before she calls for Brooke.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
hope this doesnt come off as bad but. you ever look at the comments section in other games when non-NTR or Harem games end up having one of "those" scenes in them? in most cases the game tends to suffer greatly because it was added... im not saying remove the scene. im just saying if you had seen the comment section in other games beforehand it might've given you the idea to avoid the scene or implement the skip button in the first place. personally i would've stopped it just before penetration but again that's just me. i was hoping to skip that scene using CTRL but then it gave me option to. change view. continue and after that i just lost interest and couldnt continue the game and had to close out after that. i think the only time ppl wanna see a love interest of the MC get raped in a vn, is when its the main focus of the game.

but yeah as a new dev ima say good luck to you
Yes, I agree that an opt out, tags or warning should have been given. I will correct that.

I've seen too much of what you pointed out. I don't even want to get into the N-word kerfuffle. The scene happened in the past, so it doesn't apply. This is a "Adult" VN, and I am writing it with that in mind. I've seen many times people try to force the dev to change the games to suit them. I'm not saying you are trying to do that, but it does happen to many games. I could have went the "cookie cutter" route and churn out another mindless, vanilla harem game that the site full to brim with already. I'm going to write the story the way I choose. If it is a hard pass for some, so be it.

Best regards

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
After reading the comments I expected something worse for the rape scene. Not saying it's not a shitty thing of course, but it was nearly not as bad as I thought it would be, still, skip option should be implemented at several points, depending which part of the player don't want to handle. It was a turn off not only because of the nature of the scenes, but I don't care about loser fuck JD scenes at all if I'm being honest. I do agree it's important to know what happened to understand Jessys character better, but the execution was far from ideal, and it can turn away a lot of people who'd probably stick otherwise. I also have a feeling that it's a convenient tool as well to stretch things out until things can go with Jess all the way, I'm not a fan of that aspect.

Fyi.: I met a bug when we talk with Jessy and then her name in the next line turns into Tracy. It's at the motel, after the flashback talk is over but before she calls for Brooke.
Good catch thanks!

Reactions: EZ8lt

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes, I agree that an opt out, tags or warning should have been given. I will correct that.

I've seen too much of what you pointed out. I don't even want to get into the N-word kerfuffle. The scene happened in the past, so it doesn't apply. This is a "Adult" VN, and I am writing it with that in mind. I've seen many times people try to force the dev to change the games to suit them. I'm not saying you are trying to do that, but it does happen to many games. I could have went the "cookie cutter" route and churn out another mindless, vanilla harem game that the site full to brim with already. I'm going to write the story the way I choose. If it is a hard pass for some, so be it.

Best regards
i think for me the humor is the main attraction and think this game can pick after a while

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Best regards

Best regards
so going by your comments may i assume we may expect ntr and more rape scenes? (im not saying that rape scene is ntr, i mean in the future)
Id like to know beforehand because im not a fan of either rape or ntr so having that clear out will be nice.
As for what you say that people try to change games, they may have a good reason sometimes....i had seem too many games with ntr and non ntr mixed that ends up being shit for both sides and they never ends well, so even if is going to be ntr avoidable i will like to know since yes, it may be a hard pass to me.
I value my time and when i support someone (my money) as i do think other people will agree with this.
In any case i liked the game and seems good so far, that much i can say... as for your not so good comment about the site being full of mindless vanilla harem.... i dont even know what games you play but there is a lot of good harem games and i will never call it something so offensive as mindless , one of them being "No more secrets" by royalcandy. ;)

Last edited:

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I don't know ....... I feel kind of conflicted about that rape scene. I am assuming she was underage too. Damn, wish you had not gone that route. Books and programmes on tv and streaming can even elude to abuse and rape without needing it to be shown. Kind of wish you had gone that route and shown restraint. She could have just had a talk with the main character with no pictures needed or scenes added of the rape. You know what I mean, just a heart to heart and they talk it out.

Even the way she is in the rape scenes portrays her as younger. Kind of felt a little off with the whole scenario. I know it is only games and I will shake it off. But man it kind of made me uneasy.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Here is a quick and dirty script to give people the option to skip the visuals of Jessie's back story. It has a brief summary of what Jessy is subjected to. Hopefully, the description of what happened to her and her solution to stop the abuse won't trigger too many people.

It also fixes Tracy's name showing up in Jessie's dialogue that TL8ez caught.

Best regards

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I don't know ....... I feel kind of conflicted about that rape scene. I am assuming she was underage too. Damn, wish you had not gone that route. Books and programmes on tv and streaming can even elude to abuse and rape without needing it to be shown. Kind of wish you had gone that route and shown restraint. She could have just had a talk with the main character with no pictures needed or scenes added of the rape. You know what I mean, just a heart to heart and they talk it out.

Even the way she is in the rape scenes portrays her as younger. Kind of felt a little off with the whole scenario. I know it is only games and I will shake it off. But man it kind of made me uneasy.
i dont think since age was mentioned so he should be alright. but even then it could be an issue with Patreon down the line. im not sure how this works.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes