hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Can't help myself but somehow I remember this game with just one difference. You were able to kill this strange redneck guy and when you are trying to escape the crimescene, the mother will not join you. It's way back in the past. Could also be just a brainfart from myself à la Saki Sanobashi.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
hotte pretty sure you're talking about another game
idk man One scene just stuck in my mind. I wanted to have the double hug image which I found in the files and was trying like a maniac and the mechanics were bad. I am also old, could be Corona braindamage on my side.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
idk man One scene just stuck in my mind. I wanted to have the double hug image which I found in the files and was trying like a maniac and the mechanics were bad. I am also old, could be Corona braindamage on my side.
This only came out about a month ago.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i really enjoy this game ... can i ask a favor ... let me have JD for 5 minutes and everyones troubles will be over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: arms99

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Dimitri57, what I have seen at version 2 tells me that this story has a whole lot of potential. I will be following it.

However (yes there is a catch),

I am afraid I have to agree with the other comments in the thread regarding what appears to be the rape of a girl ********** for a couple of reasons. Primarily it would make this ****** ***** which is forbidden almost everywhere. Second, would be the no choice view of the story of the incidents.

Don't get me wrong, it is your story and you tell it like you want to.

I just feel it would be in everybody's best interest (including yours) to change the text so there is no question Jessy was under 18. She mentioned her next birthday, maybe change it to her 19th birthday. I'm sure you know where that is at. You might even consider what the vast majority of prisoners would feel about it.

Second, considering the furious comments regarding the rape, maybe branch a not so graphic version of that part of the story. I mean, it would make more people happier with the story, more patrons, etc.

Can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think it's a nice touch to allow people NOT to see the rape scene if they don't want to.
I have a question though? Would it be at all possible to make girl-on-girl and threesome scenes optional, maybe something based on choices, do this and that and you get them or you don't? I'm not exactly into that stuff except with totally random chicks I'd have a one night stand with and nothing more, I don't like sharing, not even with other girls, haha xD

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, I think it goes without saying that rape scene was a bit much wasn't expecting that at all I certainly share the MC sentiments here and feel bad for what now feels like taking advantage of Jessy. Now if JD thought being strangled was bad just wait until the MC gets hold of him now. I wonder how Tracy will react to that whole situation especially considering where she was in that last scene.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Like it all. Can't wait to see this one develop. Hope she gives him her car(not the station wagon) when he leaves.. :) Well written and interesting story.
Great update, glad to see this continued. The charactor conversations flow well and the renders are pretty good. Thinking that the DEV has great potential and hope to be following him for a long time. 2 thumbs up.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What the actual fuck was that? This game started so good but now it's ruined. Make mom a super gangbang whore, every other female a thot and now the only decent girl that asshole jd cumslut. I deleted it when she called him daddy.:WutFace:
People are actually saying this update was good. :FacePalm: If you enjoy hearing/seeing a li in furry swinger gangbangs, good for you. :KEK:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What the actual fuck was that? This game started so good but now it's ruined. Make mom a super gangbang whore, every other female a thot and now the only decent girl that asshole jd cumslut. I deleted it when she called him daddy.:WutFace:
People are actually saying this update was good. :FacePalm: If you enjoy hearing/seeing a li in furry swinger gangbangs, good for you. :KEK:
was a good story twist wasn't it .... and it turned you against JD with heartfelt hatred ...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know about hatred more like sad because I really liked this game. Oh well, who cares as long as other people enjoy it.
ok sad but you have to admit you go pissed at JD for what he did ,, then again hey you might not have ,, i know it got me pissed i would like just 5 minutes with that sorry ass , and no one would ever have that problem ( thought ) worry issue whatever you call it,, again ...

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes