N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
I'm wondering if this would have been better with an option like in DeLuca family where you could either watch Luna's backstory or just be told it through text. I'm not as bothered by it like some others and chose to watch all of Luna's as well but it may be good to give people the option. There are a lot of people around here who can't stand to see anyone but the MC touch anyone else.
That being said, I personally liked this update since it gave you a good reason to hate JD as well as driving the story forward.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
OMG - I just tripped and had a thought. Is JD in one of those 2 warring biker clubs? If so, I know which one the MC should join.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So not going to Lie, I LOVED the early 1.0 version of this game, even was going to patreon the game once i played the next version, its great, hot renders, lovely characters that you fall for BUT I could not finish V025.

Why you might ask?
Jessy is raped by JD.

Now don't get me wrong, rape can be hot, or should I say, the IDEA of rape can be hot, (anyone with sisters/a mother realizes ACTUAL rape is fucking wrong) but the fantasy can be hot from a certain point of view.

That being said, having rape be used against the MC's loved ones? Even in a flashback? Really?! What the fuck?

I'm only going to say this once.
STOP USING RAPE/NTR TO SHOW HOW "EVIL" A CHARACTER IS!
Seriously. Its fucking stupid in anime and its fucking stupid in adult games.

I ALREADY hated JD, you could of gotten the same reaction out of the audience you were looking for if JD just was hitting on/perving on little teen Jessy.

But with how much work you put in the scene, you obviously meant for someone to enjoy this, even animating it and having her call him "Daddy"??

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE.

The only reason to use rape was because you thought it was hot. If that is the case, and you want to show a slut broken in against her will, have the MC do it. Don't have one of the MC's love interest's raped by someone else. Its not "edgy" and it doesn't add a level of "Drama" to the story.

All its going to do is piss people off and not want to touch this story because if you are willing to have the main sweet/innocent love interest get raped then you will probably do it again to others.

No thanks.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
So not going to Lie, I LOVED the early 1.0 version of this game, even was going to patreon the game once i played the next version, its great, hot renders, lovely characters that you fall for BUT I could not finish V025.

Why you might ask?
Jessy is raped by JD.

Now don't get me wrong, rape can be hot, or should I say, the IDEA of rape can be hot, (anyone with sisters/a mother realizes ACTUAL rape is fucking wrong) but the fantasy can be hot from a certain point of view.

That being said, having rape be used against the MC's loved ones? Even in a flashback? Really?! What the fuck?

I'm only going to say this once.
STOP USING RAPE/NTR TO SHOW HOW "EVIL" A CHARACTER IS!
Seriously. Its fucking stupid in anime and its fucking stupid in adult games.

I ALREADY hated JD, you could of gotten the same reaction out of the audience you were looking for if JD just was hitting on/perving on little teen Jessy.

But with how much work you put in the scene, you obviously meant for someone to enjoy this, even animating it and having her call him "Daddy"??

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE.

The only reason to use rape was because you thought it was hot. If that is the case, and you want to show a slut broken in against her will, have the MC do it. Don't have one of the MC's love interest's raped by someone else. Its not "edgy" and it doesn't add a level of "Drama" to the story.

All its going to do is piss people off and not want to touch this story because if you are willing to have the main sweet/innocent love interest get raped then you will probably do it again to others.

No thanks.
You are not alone in this. Stick around a bit. See what happens.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Da fuck?

I think you got the wrong girl, aint nothing sweet or innocent about her.

The rape was also hinted at quite heavily in the first release. I thought everyone saw that coming.
The way Jessy is portrayed in the 1st installment of the game shows off how young/inexperienced she is. You get to watch how she awkwardly flirst/throws herself at the MC and I found that sweet/endearing. Is she a rebellious little thing? Sure, but she's also very innocent of the world so far as the 1st installment goes, heck MC even notices how it was her very first BJ. I all added together to make me love the character of Jessy.

I thought the signs i was reading in the 1st installment with how she reacted to JD pointed to him perving on her or something, maybe Jessy catching JD with another woman and holding it against him for "cheating" on her mom, didn't think it would be full blown child ass-rape.

Were you were thrilled about the JD/Jessy flashback? Or was it more so a "saw it coming and had time to clench" situation?

Last edited:
Reactions: d_pedestrian

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I guess he didn't stick around. The update (v0.2.5) 2 days ago fixed this rape issue. Check it out.(y)(y)(y)
Didn't realize there was a major update this soon as I downloaded 2.1 just last night. I see there is a rewrite, so I'll download the new version and play it. If it is different i'll take back my words on this.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The way Jessy is portrayed in the 1st installment of the game shows off how young/inexperienced she is. You get to watch how she awkwardly flirst/throws herself at the MC and I found that sweet/endearing. Is she a rebellious little thing? Sure, but she's also very innocent of the world so far as the 1st installment goes, heck MC even notices how it was her very first BJ. I all added together to make me love the character of Jessy.

I thought the signs i was reading in the 1st installment with how she reacted to JD pointed to him perving on her or something, maybe Jessy catching JD with another woman and holding it against him for "cheating" on her mom, didn't think it would be full blown child ass-rape.

Were you were thrilled about the JD/Jessy flashback? Or was it more so a "saw it coming and had time to clench" situation?
I don't know many sweet and innocent girls that deepthroat. Also seems to be eating her way through the towns pussy.

I've never done deepthroat, I am a darling angel. Eating pussy is allowed, it's part of a healthy dykes balanced diet.

As for the rape, I saw it coming so it didn't bother me. Her being underage bothered me but not the actual rape.

The problem a lot of you have is you are looking at it wrong. It wasn't done to make him look like a dickhead, he already did that himself, we already knew. It was done to give her a traumatic event and give her some common ground with the MC and why he should take her with him.

He's fucked up, she's fucked up. A sweet and innocent girl aint going to make it where he's going. At some point he's joining a biker gang and life for a girl isn't easy.

I have no problem with rape or "shock" scenes if they push the story forward or serve a narrative, it did therefore I won't complain.

The only thing I was wrong about is I thought the rapes were still happening.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Didn't realize there was a major update this soon as I downloaded 2.1 just last night. I see there is a rewrite, so I'll download the new version and play it. If it is different i'll take back my words on this.
I guess you could call it a major update. I'm sure the dev saw all the controversy and decided to make a change. Kudos for him.

I just downloaded it myself and I'm satisfied with the end result and I'm sure most of the complainers will be too.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I don't know many sweet and innocent girls that deepthroat. Also seems to be eating her way through the towns pussy.

I've never done deepthroat, I am a darling angel. Eating pussy is allowed, it's part of a healthy dykes balanced diet.

As for the rape, I saw it coming so it didn't bother me. Her being underage bothered me but not the actual rape.

The problem a lot of you have is you are looking at it wrong. It wasn't done to make him look like a dickhead, he already did that himself, we already knew. It was done to give her a traumatic event and give her some common ground with the MC and why he should take her with him.

He's fucked up, she's fucked up. A sweet and innocent girl aint going to make it where he's going. At some point he's joining a biker gang and life for a girl isn't easy.

I have no problem with rape or "shock" scenes if they push the story forward or serve a narrative, it did therefore I won't complain.

The only thing I was wrong about is I thought the rapes were still happening.
Ok, sweet and innocent were the wrong descriptors, naive and endearing. At the end of the 1st installment we didnt even know Jessy had a relationship with Angie and the Brooke just used to hit on Jessy. I get your point though about the double standard tho.

I disagree that the rape was a good way to show Jessy as a "Bent but not Broken" character. Her life is already kinda shit and should give the MC all the reason he needs to help her out.

She's poor, lives in a trailer in a podunk town with no fucking prospects for herself, her dad's in jail and her only father figure is a fucking creepy abusive scumbag. And yet, she's survived and is clawing her way out of that no good town. I see all the reason right there to see Jessy as a strong girl who is determined to make a better life for herself.

Having grown up in a podunk down myself with an abusive father figure, and seeing so many people I went to school with utterly give up and burn out, turning to drugs or start cranking out babies left and right, I fully empathize with Jessy on those facts alone and want to get her fuck out of dodge. You didn't need to include the ass-rape, that's like kicking a blind puppy while its down.

But before I comment any more, I'll play through 2.5 and see how I feel with the changes.

Reactions: GrammerCop

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
My thoughts on the update: [Post Sleep Edit]
So I tend to react strongly to things at 1am after zero sleep so i'll try and reorganize my thoughts to sound less spastic.

Having played through the V0.2.5 update and gotten a chance to sleep on it I think its a vast improvement.

The scenes with Angie and Brooke are fucking great, they really are the high points of the update and do well to bookend the story this time around.

Not having to witness Jessy getting horrifically ass-raped and instead her tearfully recounting it is markedly better.
I also take back a lot of what I said about the use of the rape scene ,having now read a lot of the Dev's comments on the scene its clear that he isnt using it as something hot for the NTR crowd but wanted to use it as a tool to provide the MC motivation to kill JD and bond with Jessy.

I still stand by my statement that I fucking hate that Jessy was ass-raped at all, or that the Dev felt it was needed at all as a story device. We already have enough reasons to like Jessy and despise JD. The Dev is obviously a good story teller, he could of gotten the themes he was going for across to the audience without the need for Jessy to of been raped. IMO, just ditch the rape all together. I'm all for adult themes and gritty stories but I'll never get behind the MC's love interests being raped.

I'm hopeful for the next update to see where the Dev goes from here as I've said, the rest of the game is great.

Last edited:

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
look-see, I don't like, fantasize about, or condone rape either. The scene isn't gratuitous in my mind. I felt it was needed to understand Jessie's attitude and motivation for her desire to leave home. I'm trying to tell a story that is raw and realistic. Sadly, situations like Jessy endured happen everyday somewhere in the world. I'll send a request to the uploader to add a rape tag so people can avoid the game or at least be aware that it is in the game.

Best regards
Lol, she didn't need to be ass raped in order for viewers to see why she wanted to leave home. It's a trailer park for crying out loud we definitely can put two and two together without being forced to see a rape scene. Kinda ruined her character for me, I went from wanting her to wanting pamper her.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
The rape scene should've been definitely a choice, since just reading a text or experiencing the scene with your own eyes are two completely different emotional inputs, and by the end, the visuals are strengthening the weight of the scene the way a bunch of words cannot. Also, while rape is deplorable pretending it does not happen and not touching the subject and come to terms with it is much more harmful and the game did warn about mature content.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes